Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (56525 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by MENTORCH(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
goldbim:
I can relate with the fact that some ladies can be very greedy and covetous.. I just feel it'll have been better if the guy handles it in a mature manner instead of ranting on social media...there are subtler means of handling such babes..infact she'll regret by the time one is through instead of creating a mess online..I dnt think it's cool,sir.

Yeah he was wrong by going to say all that on social media, he should face her directly instead of making it public.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by PrinzCarter(m): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Oga is it nt private part deres ntin private dere d only private tin now on board is phone (finger print n pattern ) abeg share d pic asap
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Chukzee26(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2017
OkoYiboz:

I can see all the girls and pvssyboys on the thread supporting her.

These girls don't learn. Just 2 weeks ago, that airforce boy shot his babe over something like this. If you wanna cheat on ur bf, break up with him and follow the new guy.

Word bro...no.mind dem pussyass niggaz....
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Chukzee26(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Senipapa:
If all the girls here keep claiming it's stupid to send guys nude, I wonder where those girls that send nudes to guys on daily basis exist, abi na for Mars dem dey?

I wonder ooo....no mind dem, fucking hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by eflintsone(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals
all lame conclusion ... tell me why a babe wud walk away with her bf's fone ?? where is the privacy ?? the shitty part is u read the story and decided to support the girl cos u a girl too .... use ur head pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by eflintsone(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2017
MENTORCH:

Yeah he was wrong by going to say all that on social media, he should face her directly instead of making it public.
trust me that guy must have faced her about this issue but u know girls of nowadays na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by eflintsone(m): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2017
goldbim:
The guy is quite childish and immature..anyways,how was service ??
childish and immature ?? talk about the girl that took his fone, where is the word privacy in this generation pls ?? ... all u girls do dis days is support urselves even if u knw one girl is acting bleeped
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by ChiefSweetus: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2017
professorfal:
oga share it, nothing like private part anymore.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Horus(m): 2:44am On Mar 27, 2017
Real women don't need to send nude pictures to get attention from a man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Adebowale89(m): 3:04am On Mar 27, 2017
the guy might just be using it as threat beside you can't just jump into conclusion just like that. some ladies can be so annoying and frustrating

after dedicating all you've for lady both money, time and u will come and tell me bla bla later and u will expect me to just forget like that? my dear forget it o, I won't leave all those my properties in your possession because I will be seeing myself as a old fool, I don't care whatever u will call it but that's my stand&principle

but threatening her with her private part doesn't sound human&mature

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by zynzyn(m): 3:27am On Mar 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fuckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fuckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

Here's what Joshua wrote;

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no Bleep is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fuckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-threatens-his-ex.html

You bought a girl a phone and she allowed u take nude pics of her!

What were you expecting, dude?

A hoe never has only one customer!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 27, 2017
For the boy:

1) Don't become a father figure to your girlfriend, you're not her father.
2) Any gift you give her is just that, gift. Let it go.
3) Don't gift what you can't afford to "gift".

For the girl:

1) Stop being financial klingons, get your own legit money.
2) Don't ask for or accept expensive gifts from boyfriends.
3) Have something called honor, give expensive stuff back when it's over.

The immature boy in this story story should not release any nude picture. Work on becoming more successful instead, that's the greatest revenge. Successful as in better job, more disposable income, more beautiful chicks, etc Don't stay in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Horus:

If in a committed relationship, and a long distance one then I do not see any issues in exchanging nude pictures.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by mario383: 5:01am On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Only girls with inferiority complex send nude pictures.

Ladies should also be careful who they date. Please and please it is 2017,and I advice ladies to take their time to look for somebody mature in " Mentality" to date,and not some kid.

See how you dey talk talk as if you are talking to an inch responsible and normal people. How many normal young girls do we still have in this country? You nor dey hear young boys dey say, they are not ready to marry because of the highly indesciple and irresponsible manners displayed by the so girls abi ladies? These aimless ladies are only dependent on raw cash. They have notthing to offer in marriage. They are only ready for nude pictures, puting on latest dresses, buy food from the fast food joints and go on non stop prostitutions including those who are in the so call marriages. Visit each other and talk lies without stop, talk of how this and that one is buying good cloths, foods, cars. etc., mainwhile, they do not know the difference between salt and peper yet you are there talking of matured this and that advicing who?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by jumpandpas(m): 5:02am On Mar 27, 2017
goldbim:
The guy is quite childish and immature..anyways,how was service ??

Good question to a wrong person. Hope you know the meaning of anti Christ?.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by priest54: 5:05am On Mar 27, 2017
I really wonder why a lot of folks support infidelity, to many of nairalanders, what the girl did is correct, but if it was a guy who did same to a lady, they will be the first to shout out, my dear people, right is right and wrong is wrong, I strongly condemn infidelity, remember Kalu the air force guy who shot his babe? A lot of called him a fool, well his actions were not commendable, but for God sake if you are no longer interested in a relationship, sought things out amicably, if the guy needs his phone, return it back to him so peace can prevail, don't dare him, he may just post the nudes and the deed is done, forget all this nairalanders it is not their nudes but yours, it will hurt you and your family more than the phone you returned, I wish both of you joy and happiness, but you both should get it right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Ijaya123: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Ladies should also be careful who they date. Please and please it is 2017,and I advice ladies to take their time to look for somebody mature in " Mentality" to date,and not some kid.

As if they will hear. They don't give a bleep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by emi14: 5:45am On Mar 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
where you at gun point when you bought the phone?

you bought it for her so it's hers

Ladies why do we keep sending nude pictures to people or allow them to snap you nude?

This logic doesn't matter know. Let her send the phone back unless she don't give a dam. Blame the girl for exposing her nudity and infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Date a responsible person...No dem no go gree.

This type of children nah dem dey fight pull entire cloth for street.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Kingston6: 6:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol. D guy b like fuckboy sef iffa hear sey he go do wetin en talk
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Bwaal(m): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:
Shioor ...
But d tin dey sweet u before undecided

Is that u on ur dp Chai na only u get that hips cheesy grin cheesy

Plus wat is the meaning of plurimi
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by estluv(f): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2017
This guy na mumu... it's well with we ladies o,#letsaynotonudepix#
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by achieverme(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals

Responsibility is not in the dress, anty nurse (you look like one angry) it is in the conduct. Big dress doesn't make big peeps.

But as for me, ayam responsible. wink.

Shey make I show? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by bewla(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Are u the fuckboy that u went this far sorry,
but come to think of it if she ask u to pay for the time and sex can he pay
u are such an ass hole u better grow up like this person say what u chop is what u pay for and stop ranting because she find some one better then u instead ask her where u go wrong to correct it when u find some one new small pikin
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Chimexstano(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Mad people everywhere.....
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by achieverme(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Horus:

And real women shouldn't be unfaithful in relationship or see relationship as poverty alleviation program
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Crazy people everywhere.
happy birthday
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by ussy09(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2017
see how his spoiling men's name

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Caleycash(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

You are one sided, so you think the girl is spotless?!, and by the way you don't know a thing about them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation?? / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.