Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria (2679 Views)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by 4tune1(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2009
Efcc don open mouth, they wan swallow the guy. Yeye people wey no sabi nail the real thieves like Ibori,Odili, Iyabo obj, Eteh,Agagu, IBB and big one OBASANJO himself angry
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
Like I said earlier; those two should be shot dead on sight
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by malali: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
el rufai
obasanjo
anenih
ibori
erastus
cecilia
tafa balogun
soludo
anakondaa
they should all be shot!!
add to the list as deem fit!!
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
I would add Ribadu AND remove Ibori.

He might have been whatever BUT was not a tool used by Obasanjo.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by malali: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2009
@onwan
if you add ribadu i will understand
if you remove ibori from the list
i will re-add him
and also add Onwan to the list grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
Im just really ripped by what Obasanjo used those guys to do to the image of Nigerians overseas - You need to really know to understand.

That animal Ribadu labeled Nigeria RED. May God destroy him completely and totally. They mess us up to a globally corrupt country like the US where they officially have law firms and government agencies specialized ONLY in money laundering.

A silly company like Western Union will tell Nigerians that even with your millions, you cannot send $1.00 overseas. A lousy clerk in the US will have the guts to tell you "Sorry we cannot ship to Nigeria". AND to imagine that some very very silly Nigerian believe that Nigerians are that bad - its crazy.

They imposed economic sanctions on Nigeria  - BY Helping countries like the US limit and control our financial transactions. Why do you think when the recession got them they quickly opened all financial gateway with the south American countries AFTER calling them the "most corrupt"

Its really very frustrating when I just sit and think of the kind of insults you get hurled at you by what that naughty person and his girlfriends did to us and our image. You have enough cash to buy a silly store stocking wristwatches BUT the "Manager" there tells you he cant ship a $30.00 Casio wristwatch to you because he thinks you are a fraudster. This is not because of Nigerians or what Nigerians "DO"; its simply what those bastards told them we do, just to get some change and help those countries keep us under-developed.

They tried it with China, it did not work, with India - those ones are blowing up now to their dismay; BUT here we had idiots as leaders that accepted that badge"419" and sold us out.

Got all Nigerian international businessmen resident here Visa and Mastercard canceled, Had Western Union shut outgoing transfers (Making payments for goods and services IMPOSSIBLE), had ALL US banks make it impossible for Nigerian business people open accounts out there.

You have no idea what these people did to us.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by emisun(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2009
man I BELIEVE YOU.ITS THE US govt who sponsor corruption in africa.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Depilot(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2009
That animal Ribadu labeled Nigeria RED. May God destroy him completely and totally. They mess us up to a globally corrupt country like the US where they officially have law firms and government agencies specialized ONLY in money laundering.

You're on point on this one,
To send money to anywhere is usually not a problem till you identify yourself as Nigerian or if you're sending the money to Nigeria or from Nigeria.
It was never like this till this basta rd called Ribadu destroyed the image of our nation and our people. This fool travelled everywhere and visited many TV/Radio stations all over the world, mapping Nigeria as a corrupt country and Nigerians as corrupt people.

How stupi d could one be? How dumb could one be? We have leaders and we have fools; Ribadu is a fool.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2009
All for what?? cheap promises and probably a house out there.

Nigerians need to know and start changing the way they see other Nigerians AND themselves. We are not corrupt; the whole 419 thing was just a way of labeling us, its all a conspiracy. Just to check our growth, and keep it down to that status - "3rd world", "Developing".

Why do you think they are planting all sorts of things on India and China - just to wreck their image so they can be the "World Leaders".

Is it not funny that amidst all the "war on terror" in Afghan, the only thing they are announcing and pounding on is "Corruption" in the Afghan government - all to divert our attention so they can take over the admin of the country - after all, with 100k US troops in that country whats left??

Nigerians listen; we are NOT CORRUPT, buy DVDs and listen study online about the US and their policies, and moves; you will know the real meaning of corruption. The only 419 I know is the US government - They even do it at gun point.

They have departments in CIA/FBI into gun-running, drugs, money laundering, etc - and they claim its "undercover" - what happens to the money from the deals?? do they throw it away?? - its part of what they use to oppress us.

There is this guy on Nairaland that does this buying of stuff for people from the US and ship to you in Nigeria; I had him pick things for me worth about $300.00 (barely 50k that wont even buy my cheapest handset here); It took 2 weeks for the order to be processed - then I called the customer service number of the company and they passed me to the owner - you know what his excuse was?? - He said because the guy was buying "so much" they had to "check him out" and "check" his credit card. Can you imagine an insult more than this? Nigerians tell me? You are probably reading this from your phone or laptop - worth more than $800, you are in your living room with a TV worth about $800, you are probably wearing a wristwatch worth about that and some fool is delaying your proxy order because your man was suspected as he was making a purchase of $300.00 ??

Why do you think all of a sudden shipping via FEDEX to Nigeria costs so much - Hello !!
Why do you think shipping to Nigeria via DHL now cost so much ??
Why do you think in the US they will not ordinarily want to ship to Nigeria??

Think about it and you will see that - they announce the sanctions on places like Iran, etc BUT we are already living in those sanctions. Just sit down and review the whole thing.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by linuxuser(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
@Onwan
@Depilot
You both makes me laugh.
Onwan:

I would add Ribadu AND remove Ibori.
This statement only reveals your level of intelligence.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
I'll appreciate you tell me that if we meet in real life.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by koolchicco: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2009
Onwan:

grin grin grin Ogaaaa ooo!! U wan comot d guy teeth in real life? grin
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
There is only so much you can say with words when you really mean it. But I can guaranty its not a joking matter
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by linuxuser(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
Onwan:

Would you please be available during the Ibori's associates Trial in the Southwark Crown Court in the early part of 2010?  Surely we can cash up there.
Re: El-rufai Suspends Planned Return To Nigeria by Onwan: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2009
Another clown who doesnt live in Nigeria thinking he has "Level of experience" that us right here.

Anyways, its on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Regional Parties Change Nigeria? / Edo Health Workers’ Strike Claims 10 Lives / Some Disturbing Power Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.