Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo (712 Views)

This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo by nonnyblog: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
A woman has been blasted by some online users after striking
this 'controversial' pose with her son while relaxing on a Yacht.
While some deem it inappropriate considering where the young
boy positioned his head, others say nothing is wrong with the
pose after all they are family...See people's reaction and photos here - www.nonnyblog1..co.ke/2017/03/see-way-this-woman-and-her-son-post.html?m=1
Re: See The Way This Woman And Her Son Post, That Got Every One Talking, See Photo by elkon(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
undecided which kin pose b dt..nonsense. iranu..... d woman sef get ass ooo..omo na back to back

(1) (Reply)

Help!! She Gives Me Green-light But I'm Short Of Words / This 'naked' Photo Of A Man And His Partner Will Make You Look Again (C / Please I Want To Know The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.