Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (44911 Views)

Make Money This December By Starting This Unique Businesses / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by petitejolie(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:
Any business that you don't talk about mini importation, it's not complete.

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

MINI IMPORTATION rocks Abeg.
pls put me through I'm interested.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by leyemok(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping. Abeg teach me Mini importation na

i
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
I am interested Sir, I hope it's not one of those Overrated ebook

i do not over rate but over deliver. the affiliate jagaban ebook is already a blessing to many ordinary Nigerians. to partake see www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html we look forward to hearing your testimony tomorrow.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by mekleelex200(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

Abeg pm on how to engage in this business I am so interested.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Nothing is too complicated once you have the will to learn

well said bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by olureignforever: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2017
iaamxavier:
I'm a student I started. y biz with 15k but I earn abt 70k monthly

NB its an evening biz

More on this please?
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2017
uchebest2006:
Op plz help me o, apart from Amazon, which other sites can help me publish my book online for sale.I need genuine people.

get your site and employ affiliates via jvzoo, commission junction and share a sale.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Princejydo:
Mr hello bello, i bought your book but the free Vpn is not connecting, anytime i click connect it normally display 'The PPP link control protocol was terminated. what can i do

kindly use the "contact us" button on their website and table your complaints. they will rectify it asap.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by olamidefatoye(f): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

Please, I will like to know more about this. Thanks.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2017
olamidefatoye:
Please, I will like to know more about this. Thanks.
Call or Whatsapp 08038606260
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
mekleelex200:
Abeg pm on how to engage in this business I am so interested.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
leyemok:
i
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2017
petitejolie:
pls put me through I'm interested.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2017
EzeeYFB:
how do I get started na

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by winkmart: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2017
konoplyanka:
show me the way

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by kokoetemma(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
iaamxavier:

NB its an evening biz
How can I join you in the business
Peter
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by slazedeez: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
yuslik:
Iam interested in the Kindle stuff... I hope it isnt too complicated for Non Americans

I can dash you a book on self publishing on Amazon kindle.

how do I get it?
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by doctor306(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Have you guys tot abt recharge card printing with my findings I think its the most lucreative business .with just 40 thousand u could get a gain of about 10 thousand in a less than a week (depending on your location) I've been into this stuff for the past 2 years and I must say that its far better than being a banker
08151649656 that's my number

Thank me later
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by hunterden: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Send details to mail4andy2003@yahoo.ie
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by sharpboyus(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
If Anyone is interested in building a dropshipping store, feel free to send me an email. only serious people please.

check:

https://curlyhairextension.com
https://aaliyahclothing.com
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by petitejolie(f): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

OK. will watsap u. remember my profile name
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by shumuel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
winkmart:

Please what items would that be and where do you buy them ?

Be kind enough to share the info here, Thanks.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by xender(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
iaamxavier:

NB its an evening biz
hey smiley
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Ballotelle(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
i want to know more
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Maura1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
yuslik:
Iam interested in the Kindle stuff... I hope it isnt too complicated for Non Americans

I can dash you a book on self publishing on Amazon kindle.
Please, I need the book. I am interested.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by cifo1145(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tbillz:
Scouting for 2odds!
Contact me on 09033964822 for simple 3 odds formulae that can give u #100k or #200k monthly....we have rules though
Regards
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Tbillz(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
cifo1145:

Contact me on 09033964822 for simple 3 odds formulae that can give u #100k or #200k monthly....we have rules though
Regards
Dont ask me to pay bkoz i wont fall for that, its what am good @ but we can share
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by ollykay619(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
bbymene:

A lot of people on Instagram and Facebook are doing exactly what he just told you. I joined an e-commerce group on Facebook and there are people on there making over $100k, dollars o, a month via dropshipping. Yes, a MONTH. Of course, there is a lot of work you must do and to get the right product/niche and then to sell but once you do, it's common to earn at least a few thousands a month..dollars!.Very common in fact. It isn't Ponzi.
Hello, Can you please share the link to the group with me?
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by gdexsmiths(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
d link pls
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2017
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Enosa1(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2017
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Morning...you have not been replying my mails...wrote to you about the difficulty encountered while trying to register on clickbank, but no reply from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.