Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital (44921 Views)

Make Money This December By Starting This Unique Businesses / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by importexpert(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Enosa1:
Morning...you have not been replying my mails...wrote to you about the difficulty encountered while trying to register on clickbank, but no reply from you.

sorry for not getting a reply. i try to reply to as many mails as possible daily, due to the number of mails coming in, it is not possible i attend to all. kindly flash or call me for a more speedy response.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by Princejydo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mr Bello the response sent to me from world vpn is " It means pptp vpn blocked on your end, please try with SSL VPN or openvpn". I don't know what to do. Please can you put me through or send your number to me. My is 08066203874
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by DoyenExchange: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by outflank: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Please, throw more light on dropshipping, thanks.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by outflank: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
sharpboyus:
If Anyone is interested in building a dropshipping store, feel free to send me an email. only serious people please.

check:

https://curlyhairextension.com
https://aaliyahclothing.com
I am interested, thanks.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by sharpboyus(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2017
outflank:

I am interested, thanks.

Sent you an email
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by outflank: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
sharpboyus:

Sent you an email
Didn't see anything.
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by femiabiolajamb(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
boss i cant access your link www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by ak22(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2017
winkmart:
Any business that you don't talk about mini importation, it's not complete.

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

MINI IMPORTATION rocks Abeg.

Please I need your contact
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by AgoraRoad(m): 12:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Eddygourdo:
after buying the bit coins, what do I do with it. How exactly does that generate returns
you trade it? Did u even go to the link?
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by olajideolajide(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2017
please, i am also interested in mini import business
Re: 3 Unique Businesses You Can Start From Home With Very Little Capital by ak22(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2017
winkmart:
Any business that you don't talk about mini importation, it's not complete.

This same mini importation they say is rubbish is where I buy items for N700 and sell for N3000 and more here in Nigeria.

And all these rubbish that Konga and Jumia are doing. You can buy items from Asia and don't pay a dime for shipping.

MINI IMPORTATION rocks Abeg.

Please @ akiniyi22@gmail.com please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billionaire Tony Elumelu Spends Quality Christmas Time With His Children At Home / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.