Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University (9822 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To University Of Uyo / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by gidimasters(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
supereagle:
Playing politics with education. bad idea, someone help me advice the governor.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros forget.... All this things sef never move me until NUC talk and dey change the name
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Antina(f): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2017
elmisti:
As day upgrade yabatech bah

If that is going to be, Yaba Tech. and Kaduna poly will come first.
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by omotommy84(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2017
You spoke my mimd
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by elmisti(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Antina:

If that is going to be, Yaba Tech. and Kaduna poly will come first.

Let dem keep feeding news instead of actions.....least media is making money she
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Akinbahm(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
This man will have been the best Governor ogun state ever produce but he lost it with his conspicuous act of corruption. He was voted for willingly thinking he will transform Ogun state not knowing he will put things in disorder. I reserve my comment till next post...
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Oleku93(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice one......Akoko
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by rhektor(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2017
oyetunder:
Rubbish! When other countries are busy developing practical technical education thereby producing young men and women who are qualified enough to come to African and construct bridges, roads, and rail-roads among others, we are busy upgrading under-founded 'polys' to under-founded universities. Those from China who trained practically for 2 years are coming here daily to 'boss' our boys with chains of degrees. That was how we destroyed Teachers Training Colleges...and we are now pulling down our Colleges of Educations. We want to build a nation of 'Degree holders' ? Well, let's continue to play useless politics with our education.

Wait Bro do you mean under-funded?
Guy please do yourself a favour try to say whatever you want to say in plain language to safe yourself from embarrassing moments. The best is take on a topic you either familiar with or the ones you know what to say something reasonable about
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by oyetunder(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2017
rhektor:

Wait Bro do you mean under-funded?
Guy please do yourself a favour try to say whatever you want to say in plain language to safe yourself from embarrassing moments. The best is take on a topic you either familiar with or the ones you know what to say something reasonable about
well, you are simply a slowpoke not to be aware of how easy it is to miss a spelling thru typing with a phone. Even published books which are repeated edited still contain such errors. But to a pedestrian brain like you, such is a terrible error. Go and learn more and stop behaving like a domestic cat.
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by rhektor(m): 2:07am On May 14, 2017
oyetunder:
well, you are simply a slowpoke not to be aware of how easy it is to miss a spelling thru typing with a phone. Even published books which are repeated edited still contain such errors. But to a pedestrian brain like you, such is a terrible error. Go and learn more and stop behaving like a domestic cat.

I was not taught to insult others online or offline, if it was an error that you made it wouldn't have been this terrible for you. However, instead of taking it and clarifying your mistakes you resolve to names calling this shows more about your upbringing. with this you have done more harm to yourself than any good. Like I said before learn to say something about what you know and safe yourself this kind of embarrassing moments

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Ikennablue(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2017
Rexnegro:
why should they? do mapoly have The facilities requirements to be upgraded to University? if yes then No problem....but they shouldn't complain later o cos even The existing ones dey struggle with issues such as facilities, payment of salary etc
no university in nigeria really have d facilities especially in the area of technology to b called a university. Renaming mapoly will only help to minimize d uni - poly problem and that is a welcome development to me
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by colourSd: 8:06am On May 14, 2017
vision 2030
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by oyetunder(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
rhektor:

I was not taught to insult others online or offline, if it was an error that you made it wouldn't have been this terrible for you. However, instead of taking it and clarifying your mistakes you resolve to names calling this shows more about your upbringing. with this you have done more harm to yourself than any good. Like I said before learn to say something about what you know and safe yourself this kind of embarrassing moments
Well, I can see how well your parents are in bringing you up! You are still so shallow academically that you are online editing spellings. You are just an online slowpoke. And if your parents are still alive, tell them I said they are monumental failures. And in conclusion, you think you can insult just anybody online. You are cursed. Yes.
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by rhektor(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
oyetunder:
Well, I can see how well your parents are in bringing you up! You are still so shallow academically that you are online editing spellings. You are just an online slowpoke. And if your parents are still alive, tell them I said they are monumental failures. And in conclusion, you think you can insult just anybody online. You are cursed. Yes.

Thank you for the accolade it encourages me. Whatever, you should learn to present any of your arguments online or offline without insults it does you no good.

Peace

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Teacherng: 2:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by Teacherng: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: MAPOLY To Be Upgraded To University by sammyscholar(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2018
Out of a deep concern, passion and determination to see that polytechnic education in Nigeria, and of course Africa, takes a new, exalted and referred position among the community of higher institutions; and also out of strong desire to see that polytechnic students, and graduates alike, become quintessential graduates that can compete with any graduate anywhere in the world, The Voice Of Nigerian Polytechnic Student was founded and is planned to be castle where poly students would be groomed and oriented and then the general image of the Nigerian polytechnic education system recast.
Are you polytechnic student or graduate? Join your colleagues on the page and build a network that would help you through your academic sojourn in the Polytechnic and in labour market!
Follow the link: https://web.facebook.com/The-Voice-of-Nigerian-Polytechnic-Students-481643775270789/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Admission List / Uniben School Fees For Freshers / Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.