Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander (18067 Views)

Join Funny Comedy Whatsapp Group / Most Watch Comedy By Ifykess / Funny Comedy Video: Epe Te Epetepe Episode 6 [rugged Bishop Comedy] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by itsValo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
GOD answers prayer in a very mysterious way....ENJOY and expect more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-4y_LV1DKU

cc:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Naijaboiy
Agapecharis
Sleekyshugha
Tosyne2much
Ladyboss1
misclassy
Twaci
Mizmycoli

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Omo see how I just waste 1.3mb watch rubbish this night. The skit no even funny! angry

32 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Dottore: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by philo04(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
dry
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Ovokoo: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol grin Even though i don't understand to what end the skit is, it's funny nonetheless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Not funny embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by MikeMicheal(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2017
Very Boring AND very dumb AND very lame AND very myopic AND very very very DRY!!!!
Even after tickling my armpit to the joke, i couldn't smile.

31 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Engrobiorah(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
!)
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
OK Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by TonyOputa(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Ovokoo: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Suya

13 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by lammygloooooooo(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Are u thinking of what to do with cash you have for your upcoming wedding or you are a event planner and your are on low budget, lammyglo event is here for you to make all work fine with your budget. With 800,000 u have the following done with professional touch 1, 300 capacity event hall with chilling air conditioning 2, full decoration for 300 capacity 3, catering (jollof rice, fried rice, semo, wheat, Ofada rice, porridge, beef, chicken, efo riro,efo elegusi stew, moin-moi) 4, drinks services (bottle water, soft drinks, beer, juice) 5, photography (photobook) 6, wedding cake (4 tier) with 300 cuts 7, DVD digital video recording 8, smallchops and chapman 9, make oval 10, DJ and MC. What are you waiting for pickup your mobile phone and call Mr lammy on 08034038784. If your wedding Is still far your can book down to enjoy the promo. Promo close April 15th of April to celebrate this Easter. Event hall location- marvel event center, ekoro road, agbelekale, abule egba, Lago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Dacman(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by kulboy(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Disappointing....Deceitful title
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by profmsboi(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Someone should summarise the video please
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by TheBlessedMAN: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
those kids are concern about you dude

5 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by JON01: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Really!!!
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Crieff(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Haha

Why you dey vex for God?
No be you dey hala say make hin take you up above the ground and you no talk where hin go take drop you? Hin take you, you fall down...shikena!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by funkyibodude(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2017
WEDDING TEST!!!*
*--Adults Only--*

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married.There was
only one little thing bothering me.It was her
beautiful younger sister.My prospective 21 year old
*sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts,and often times was bra-less.* She would regularly
bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. *One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.* She was alone when I arrived,and she
whispered to me that *she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.She told me that she wanted me just once before I get married and commit my life to her sister.* Well,I was in total shock,and couldn't say a word. *She said,I'm going upstairs to my room,and if u want one last wild fling,just come up and get me.* I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs.I stood there for a moment,then turned and headed straight to the front door.I opened the door,and headed straight towards my car.Behold, my future family were standing outside,all clapping!.With tears in his eyes,my father-in-law hugged me and said *"We are very happy that you have passed our little test.We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.Welcome to the family!"* I smiled and a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to *my car to get my condoms.*
NA GOD SAVE NE.

WEDDING*
*TEST!! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by OneManLegion(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Person wey do this video nor know say hunger dey abi?

See as e dry like 3 days bread.

1 Like

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by TheBlessedMAN: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2017
funkyibodude:
WEDDING TEST!!!*
*--Adults Only--*

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married.There was
only one little thing bothering me.It was her
beautiful younger sister.My prospective 21 year old
*sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts,and often times was bra-less.* She would regularly
bend down when she was near me,and I always got more than a nice view. *One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.* She was alone when I arrived,and she
whispered to me that *she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.She told me that she wanted me just once before I get married and commit my life to her sister.* Well,I was in total shock,and couldn't say a word. *She said,I'm going upstairs to my room,and if u want one last wild fling,just come up and get me.* I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs.I stood there for a moment,then turned and headed straight to the front door.I opened the door,and headed straight towards my car.Behold, my future family were standing outside,all clapping!.With tears in his eyes,my father-in-law hugged me and said *"We are very happy that you have passed our little test.We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.Welcome to the family!"* I smiled and a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to *my car to get my condoms.*
NA GOD SAVE NE.

WEDDING*
*TEST!! grin
that crap is older than the square root of diego costa's real age.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by boolet: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2017
MikeMicheal:
Very Boring AND very dumb AND very lame AND very myopic AND very very very DRY!!!!
grin grin
U be sadist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by Snowpikin: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Kaiiiiii......naija pple una sabi drag person destiny for ground .see comments na.....enuf to make person giv up

1 Like

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by dacovajnr: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Tnk God na night plan I take view the Nonsense grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by mercyland93(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine' wot s did rubbish.
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by damlax: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2017
lammygloooooooo:
Are u thinking of what to do with cash you have
for your upcoming wedding or you are a event
planner and your are on low budget, lammyglo
event is here for you to make all work fine with
your budget. With 800,000 u have the following
done with professional touch
1, 300 capacity event hall with chilling air
conditioning
2, full decoration for 300 capacity
3, catering (jollof rice, fried rice, semo, wheat,
Ofada rice, porridge, beef, chicken, efo riro,efo
elegusi stew, moin-moi)
4, drinks services (bottle water, soft drinks,
beer, juice)
5, photography (photobook)
6, wedding cake (4 tier) with 300 cuts
7, DVD digital video recording
8, smallchops and chapman
9, make oval
10, DJ and MC.
What are you waiting for pickup your mobile
phone and call Mr lammy on
If your wedding Is still far your can book down
to enjoy the promo. Promo close April 15th of
April to celebrate this Easter.
Event hall location- marvel event center, ekoro
road, agbelekale, abule egba, Lago
Join workers.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by defemidefemi(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2017
MikeMicheal:
bad nigga
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:35am On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin make I laugh small. ... In order news Guys nairaland pool party 2017. Is Holding in April 22 is , goingto be fun and intresting. For more information send me a pm to join the whatsup group... remember guys , going to be fun a intresting
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by VickyRotex(f): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Oluwa gbe mi soke!
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Hi dear... so u speak yoruba... happy new week. grin grin
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy

Oluwa gbe mi soke!
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by YoungB1a(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2017
MAKE UNA GO SLEEP OOOOOO
Re: Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Sleep no won come undecided
YoungB1a:
MAKE UNA GO SLEEP OOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Begging Business! / Tips How To Get Signed To A Record Label In Nigeria: Get A Record Deal / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.