Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) (53987 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by kvnqLeo(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
0b10010011:

Her looks and stature clearly depicts that she is far older than our very own former Super Eagles player, Taiye Taiwo.

So I cant imagine her claiming 24 cos it definitely will imply that Taiye Taiwo is 22years old

savage level 9999999
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

I don't give a flying fvckk if she's 11 years old... but u claiming that someone can't be 17 In college of education is highest form of ignorance I've ever seen.
Just come to federal college of education in abeokuta...u'll see enuf 16 and 17 year old. My cousin just entered last year and she'll clock 17 by november.
Many of them here come here straight from high school not wanting to waste time with jamb. They do their 3years, get a direct entry into education programmes in the university.. graduate at 23 with two certificates already
So uve not seen 15 year old writhing WAEC and NECO ...oga u must b living in the stone age.
Whether the f is flying or crawling I don't know but as at 2010, children have not invaded tertiary institutions as they have done today.
A typical student in tertiary school as at 2010, will not be less than 19-20 once again, do the maths
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Onyiridike:

what is wrong with some of you? A girl of 15 years is presently in Federal College of Education, Zaria. I watched her grow up. So there is no age cheating.
What is wrong with you is that you're unable to watch trends and different times and events. If as at 2010, she was already in COLBEN, she can NEVER be 24 cos I know COLBEN like the teeth in my mouth and at 17, no child would have opted to go to COLBEN even in the year 2010.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by ayaside(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Neddstark:

Being on Nairaland and deliberating about Ese, whose only achievement in life is a fake big brother housemate and who doesn't give a hoot about us definitely doesn't add value to your life.
It does.It means no matter the location i find myself. I will always reason logically before saying stuffs or commenting so that I could defend it when I am being asked.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
adudu208:

Dude are you serious? I was 16 when I entered University. Surely at 17 she can be in Colben.
The fact that you were probably 30 before entering a higher institution doesn't mean others are like you.
I know a lady who is currently running her masters at Covenant university at 19.
Say what you like my dear, whether I'm 40 0r 90 doesn't indicate that I went to school later than your typical 16.
Do you know COLBEN? No. Do you know Ese? No. Do you know how long I've known Ese? No!!! Or you expect me to start shouting or narrating her life history here? So pls face front!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by jbhill(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
emmaitive:
no na celeb age
HAHAHA.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by favelli(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olubee22:
24 ke ? If she is 24 ,then I should be 18 grin .

nah, you should be 16 wink smiley
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Newborn40(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
24 indeed
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by adudu208(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

Say what you like my dear, whether I'm 40 0r 90 doesn't indicate that I went to school later than your typical 16.
Do you know COLBEN? No. Do you know Ese? No. Do you know how long I've known Ese? No!!! Or you expect me to start shouting or narrating her life history here? So pls face front!
Yes, I know COLBEN. I was a student of UNIBEN from 1997-2002. I have also spent most of my post university days in Benin.

No, I don't know Ese and I am very sure you don't also.
My contribution here is to refute and correct the assumption you made when linking her age with the time she was a student at COLBEN.

Stop pulling people down by making statements which are not supported with facts. Say all you like about her but remember she is someone's sister and possibly girlfriend.

Nigerians with their 'pull him down' mentality. Just to look cool on a faceless forum you have elected to trade lies and smear the image of someone who holds no grudge with you.

If you have nothing good to say I suggest you keep your mouth shut since your statements and opinions are mere conjectures.

Provide proof and stop all this nonsense about how you know her better than me. Talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

Whether the f is flying or crawling I don't know but as at 2010, children have not invaded tertiary institutions as they have done today.
A typical student in tertiary school as at 2010, will not be less than 19-20 once again, do the maths

obviously life hasn't been treating you well in some area so you think every one has to go tru the same conditions cos u ddnt get the chance ..my babe wrote WAEC in 2006 at age 15 so don't go about making generalized statement without proper statistics...if u ddnt enter a higher institution early enuf it doesn't mean some pple ddnt.

Most of the time it's jamb that delay most pple from entering the University as early as 16 or 17 once they are through with WAEC, it still doesn't mean that some pple ddnt pass at one sitting.
U don't need JAMB to enter college of education so what will cause the delay...all this ur assumptions and analogy rooted in fallacy is completely base less...

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Ohaneche(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
She was my classmate at EseSabiLie primary school umuAsi close HaLieDonDo street, I was 18 then, she is saying the truth cause I am now 19.
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Today we must know ur age

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

obviously life hasn't been treating you well in some area so you think every one has to go tru the same conditions cos u ddnt get the chance ..my babe wrote WAEC in 2006 at age 15 so don't go about making generalized statement without proper statistics...if u ddnt enter a higher institution early enuf it doesn't mean some pple ddnt.

Most of the time it's jamb that delay most pple from entering the University as early as 16 or 17 once they are through with WAEC, it still doesn't mean that some pple ddnt pass at one sitting.
U don't need JAMB to enter college of education so what will cause the delay...all this ur assumptions and analogy rooted in fallacy is completely base less...

Life has never treated, is not treating and will never treat you well, forever and ever, amen!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
adudu208:

Yes, I know COLBEN. I was a student of UNIBEN from 1997-2002. I have also spent most of my post university days in Benin.

No, I don't know Ese and I am very sure you don't also.
My contribution here is to refute and correct the assumption you made when linking her age with the time she was a student at COLBEN.

Stop pulling people down by making statements which are not supported with facts. Say all you like about her but remember she is someone's sister and possibly girlfriend.

Nigerians with their 'pull him down' mentality. Just to look cool on a faceless forum you have elected to trade lies and smear the image of someone who holds no grudge with you.

If you have nothing good to say I suggest you keep your mouth shut since your statements and opinions are mere conjectures.

Provide proof and stop all this nonsense about how you know her better than me. Talk is cheap!
Aproko master, where in my write up shows I was trying to pull her down? You don't know her, and please shut your trap!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Nedum042: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]MORE LIKE MY BRAND NEW SLIPPERS

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

Life has never treated, is not treating and will never treat you well, forever and ever, amen!!!

Did I hit a memory nerve or cell..its clear you are annoyed about something...no harm or offence intended anyways....pele, mabinu

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Did I hit a memory nerve or cell..its clear you are annoyed about something...no harm or offence intended anyways....pele, mabinu
You hit your dead end and you should feel sorry for yourself. That you have the liberty of owning a phone doesn't give you the impetus to talk ill of someone you don't know, may it never be well with you!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by coolsegun2002: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

You hit your dead end and you should feel sorry for yourself. That you have the liberty of owning a phone doesn't give you the impetus to talk ill of someone you don't know, may it never be well with you!

But really I wasn't insulting you that was I apologised immediately when I noticed you seemed upset with ur last comment but if the apology ddnt come out well...I apologise again...I ddnt mean to insult you like I said before

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by adudu208(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Artistree:

Aproko master, where in my write up shows I was trying to pull her down? You don't know her, and please shut your trap!!!
She is 24. Go hug transformer if it pains you.
She is in a place in life now you can only imagine in your dreams. Deal with it! Mr Liar. You don't know shiiiiit.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Artistree: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
adudu208:
She is 24. Go hug transformer if it pains you.
She is in a place in life now you can only imagine in your dreams. Deal with it! Mr Liar. You don't know shiiiiit.
Smh...
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Calisi:

No. She's 24. We used to be school mates.
Even me self na her family member.....U knw how many of my sch mates lie abt their age even my Girlfriends and some male friends? So everybody always got someone or some people to stand for them good or bad .... As Boko haram be them still get supporters when no b Boko Haram themselves so I do not argue with you in any way being her school mate..... I hail
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by tk4rd: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
xqzytchyca:
Instagram children are chillless! kai
Them no harsh reach Twitter..
Ooh.. Nairaland be the grand-harshers..
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eweeeee this old mama 2......4,regards to mumsy grin grin grin
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by kikelomojessy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
I cannot fit lie
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Codes151(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayaside:
Sup with Nigerian and age?? She says she is 24.Why argue what we don't know like its gonna add any value to our lives.
or I wonder!! Am here admiring d fine geh
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Codes151(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
kikelomojessy:
I cannot fit lie so am 13 and 31.
that girl is younger than u na!!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by kikelomojessy(f): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
U mean Ese?

Codes151:
that girl is younger than u na!!
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
She might be telling the truth or just slightly over 24,,, most people are naturally programmed with fast growth... And mature quickly too. Na una born am?
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
kikelomojessy:
I cannot fit lie so am 13 and 31.
Why post ur pix na, abi yu want ratings or na admirers undecided

Just curious sha
Re: Ese Eriata Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Nigerians React (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
If this lady is 24 then I'm 17 years old undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / “you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.