Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man (37686 Views)

Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by Caleycash(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
bitcoinvin:

fucke them or use them do ritual,dats all
Haha haha, Abeg oo
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by iamdotune(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
When a girl is unintelligent, the pussy suffers the most
she's the course rep and I bet your IQ is not half of hers, Ode.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by DollarAngel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
iamdotune:
she's the course rep and I bet your IQ is not half of hers, Ode.

Is been a course rep a criteria of rating or classifying an intelligent person, you just showed you are one.
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by iamdotune(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
DollarAngel:

Is been a course rep a criteria of rating or classifying an intelligent person, you just showed you are one.

is being dead and judging ppl based on the rumours you've heard and gave you the audacity to call her unintelligent and a wh0re? At least even if it's not a criteria of rating an intelligent person they found something good in her before choosing her to be a leader, bro I don't have to repeat what you are, you know it already "Ode"

DullardAngel indeed
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by wealthplusng: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tryin to make on a fast lane by engaging in midnight runz but got butted on that path that leads to where it leads...RIP!

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by branyalways(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
That girl was my seniorin secondary school chai! And some gehs go dey envy her den o. See wat she did to herself. God help me pls embarassed
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by JackieMay(f): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
hypocritical m0rons hide behind their phones to judge someone they know nothing about. she was NOT a slut, she didn't sleep around. she was a kind hearted, friendly person who doesn't deserve any of this. y'all should just get a life already and stop acting like you're better
Re: Female UNILAG Student Slumps & Dies After Clubbing With A Man by dingbang(m): 5:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
He who is without sin should cast the first stone. As if you've not committed fornication before.
at least he is alive..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / UK Bans Healthcare Workers From Bringing Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.