Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband (845 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband by TriumphJohnson(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Foston Records owner, Foston Utomi's wife, Ajoke, has told her her husband that he didn't give the happily ever after feeling she imagined after their one year marriage anniversary, days after being battered by her husband.

Ajoke also said her marriage with Foston Utomi, is over in a post where she shared photos from their wedding, wrote;

"This time last year you were full of smiles, laughing and dancing like I've never seen you. You were HAPPY. And you made sure I had a perfect day. I didn't get my happily ever after, and yes you did awful unimaginable things to me, but knowing God has a plan for me or he wouldn't have counted me worthy of even seeing today, makes me choose to only count all the beautiful times you went out of your way just to make me laugh and make me happy.

Today I was staring at our amazing son while he slept, i forgave you and I prayed for you for the first time in all these months, that you conquer your demons and find peace and happiness and I genuinely this morning, wished you a great life.

Our marriage is over, and it's for the best, but today will always hold fond memories for me."

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/you-didnt-give-me-my-happily-ever.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband by Kobicove(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Does this guy bleach? undecided
Re: You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband by Ashleydolls(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Behold another woman that went through a lot in the name of marriage. Yet some will ask you not to call men scum. You did the right thing by walking out dear.
Re: You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Kobicove:
Does this guy bleach? undecided

mehn, i just saw it man.

Real tears
Re: You Didn't Give Me My Happily Ever - Patoranking's boss' wife tells ex-husband by Amberon: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Live In Stamford Bridge,to Watch Chelsea Match / Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry Shows Off His 'new Love' [PICS] / Nigerian Snapchat Barbie Wear Transparent Outfit Go Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.