Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Fans Mock Girl Who Professed Love For Don Jazzy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Mock Girl Who Professed Love For Don Jazzy (396 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Omg: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Mock Girl Who Professed Love For Don Jazzy by flexflex: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2017
As a superstar music maker, MAVINS’ don, Don Jazzy, is a man many women will go for in a big way. In fact many have professed love for the music guru but it seems none has been as desperate as a Netherlands-based Nigerian woman who made a video of herself, crying and begging the music don to love and marry her.
READ: Lmao! "Though I'm A Mother of 3, I'm Still Young and Would Make More Babies For You". Holland Babe Professes Love For Don Jazzy (Video)

Her video, which has since gone viral, is a pitiable sight of a woman desperately and hopelessly in love, begging and crying, telling the whole world of her undying love.
Don Jazzy

“I swear to God I’m in love with Don Jazzy. Please Don Jazzy love me. I am still single and you are still single, this is not funny. This is not a joke. I am in love with Don Jazzy (sobbing)” she said in tears, sobbing and wiping off the tears.

But to many of Don Jazzy’s fans the girl is nothing but a big joke. Some had to mock her accent and her looks, saying she’s probably deranged.

See Comments and her reply at http://doyennaija..com.ng/2017/03/fans-mock-girl-who-professed-love-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Chose Wisely: Your Prefair Bleep Network / 3 Simple Words That Will Completely Transform How You Fight With Your Spouse / If There Is No Cheating Spouse There Won't Be Hotels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.