Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Seyi Law & Stacy, 2baba & Annie And More Anniversaries That Make U Want To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law & Stacy, 2baba & Annie And More Anniversaries That Make U Want To Marry (433 Views)

Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law & Stacy, 2baba & Annie And More Anniversaries That Make U Want To Marry by SocialSpyNG: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
2face and Annie

A Few days ago, 2face Idibia and Annie celebrated 18 Years Together and 4th Wedding Anniversary in the most romantic way ever. He praised her on social media for being there for him all through the years.

18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything#mymine #LYTID #weloveus#4yearsand4eva HAPPY 4th ANNIEversary 2 us, ‘He wrote.
2baba dropped the remix of his epic single ‘African Queen’, used as theme song for AY Makun’s upcoming movie, which features snippets from 2baba and Annie Idibia’s Dubai wedding.

Seyi Law and Stacy

seyi and wife

This couple is celebrating their 6th year anniversary today. Seyi Law took to social media to share beautiful images of them and rain praises on his beautiful wife…

Wawuuuueeessstttt!!! It’s been six years of God’s awesomeness.
I took the decision to walk down the road of marriage with you, my love.
I waited to see you walk down the aisle to meet me.
You have done more than the I DO in agreement to marry me.
Everyday, a beautiful you is unveiled and our home is merrier.

God who knew my suffering and lack of Parental closeness as child built a home for me with you.
The world will wag their tongues and some will succumb to evil prayers, but with theirs will come to nought.
I am happy to be the one to celebrate you, my own number 1 celebrity.
Mummy Tiwaloluwa and the rest coming.
Beyond the moon my love remains and beneath the earth even in death my heart rejoiced it ever met you.
I love You, the rarest of all precious gems.
Happy Sixth Wedding Anniversary.

sey

Last March, the couple renewed their love for each other in an elaborate ceremony, and the comedian who is desperately in love with his wife couldn’t stop telling the world about the great woman he married, how she stuck by his side when he was still struggling. Months later, in October, the couple welcomed their first child together.

Click link below to finish reading post

SOURCE: http://socialspy.ng/2017/03/27/seyi-law-stacy-2baba-annie-anniversaries-make-us-want-get-married/

(1) (Reply)

Boy Immortalizes Himself Online / Where Dem Dey Audition For This Bbn Sef Cos I Wan Dey D Next One. / Funke Akindele, Hubby Launch Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.