Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41528 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

Sorry for your loss... The name "Jesus" is highest selling brand name in Nigeria

"Prosperity" you mean.

They no longer preach salvation and the supposed humility and simple life of jesus.

Now it's all about dedication of cars and houses, seeding for wealth without hard work, pregnancies without consumation, promotions without merit, marriage without suitability, and spiritual victories.

They pander to the blackman's love of fantasy, laziness, superstition, and deferment of individual effort to some cosmic force like some frigging jedis.

Meanwhile, the silly sheep get mired deeper into poverty while the pastors and apostates fly high and live large without any other source of income.

The average pastorpreneur is richer than the gaddam pope.

It's been 2,017 years since jesus supposedly died. So far not a trace has been seen that he cares about the sheep, nor whether he really intends to return.

Nonetheless, the sheep keep "sowing" while the pastors grow bloated, obnoxious, and ever daring.

Did you ever see the video on youtube where that charlatan TB Joshua was fighting satan's best friend?

Look it up, it's a hoot. Even the last scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 is more convincing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

What would have been your reaction if the news was that the pastor slept with Otobo?.

Just another day in the office.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
zayyadoski:
No wonder this kind of pastors are rich.

If a pastor is not rich is it Babalawo that will be rich.

Don't you know that The God of Chosen Answers Prayers.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

We sin b'cos we don't know the POWER of God.
If somebody told you that the pastor did evil, will you call it stage managed.

Watch your tongue.

I'm not afraid of your marine spirits and false gods.

I'm even less bothered by those rogues who blind you with hocus pocus with one hand and deprive you of your wallet with the other.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Just another day in the office.

Let your conscience be your judge.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by FemiLastBorn(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
emerich:
We serve a God of impossibilities.
. Possibiitis or Impossibilites?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Orass post=54996850][/quote]

Go and pay the people ur owing on ur former platform
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
What this rubbish dis hot monday afternoon.....
abi ooooooo, like say na only Nigeria God dey yet the country is still in the 12th century
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by distilledwalex(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
WriteBoy:
I won't bother to even read the article. I know in many Nigerian homes where this message has filtered through, many have become deeper in their resolve to chase the God of chosen. I know that in many Nigerian minds where this message has berthed, plenty "Glory be to God" has been whispered and belief strengthened.

Is there anything wrong with belief? Absolutely not!

Is there something wrong with belief that flies in the face of scientific evidence? Absolutely yes!

For those of us who need belief to get through the rigors of life and make meaning of our tumultuous existence as humans, I say: Belief all that you can, but please, you have a brain tucked inside your head, please do make use of it sometimes.

To the deadboy or dead actor who was resurrected, I hope you received your full pay.

But again, I wonder how the logistics of ferrying a corpse from the hospital or home or wherever he expired was handled.
Bros why u dey do like dis na... Them say the boy died one the way to the church. .. So no time for doctor to certify weda he die tru tru or not.. But me know say one day... Monkey go go market he no go fit come back
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Cynicgod: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Orass post=54996850][/quote] no worry send me d 10k i go send 10 testimonial videos to u
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Let your conscience be your judge.

Ok thanks for the sermon, padre.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Queenbalikees(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
dead or was in coma. hmm I smell lies
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

I'm not afraid of your marine spirits and false gods.

I'm even less bothered by those rogues who blind you with hocus pocus with one hand and deprive you of your wallet with the other.

Thank God you said 'my wallet' and not yours.
Just to let you know that I am a Christian and I AM SUPER RICH.

I am also ready to meet with you any where in the world.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by charlesucheh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
this lie hot pass this harsh heat weather...... this op no get conscience o.......

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Rexnegro(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something
as much as I believe God can do anything...my question is Why is The boy she's carrying in The third pic bigger than The boy in first And Second pic and aside no facial resemblance Between The boys used.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bitcoinvin(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
noetic5:
A member of Lord's Chosen Church shared a shocking story of a dead boy, who got resurrected during a prayer session at their Charismatic Ministry. According to Philip Omeire, he said,

DEAD SON BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER TODAY
Sis Helen Michael will never forget this day in the annals of her history. Her miracle is that which is not common among men. She came with a sorrowful heart to the service today as a result of her son (1year plus) who was terribly ill and later died on her way to church. She's was so optimistic that God would bring him back to her life.
Her implicit faith was brought to life when our beloved Daddy in the Lord was praying during INSTANT MIRACLE SESSION, the lifeless baby sneezed and came back to life. Her testimony caused an uproar in today's service.
Indeed, our God is faithful.
Do you have a hopeless situation? The only good God who remembered Sis Helen shall remember you today. I can see everything turning around for your good in Jesus' name.
#BreakthroughAndPossess2017

See the moment the 'dead' boy waked

[img]https://2.bp..com/-O46unWaBNeM/WNj-hsO2OGI/AAAAAAAAPDw/5vqopLaHgWQuTGbf-c_7pSn4bzBnFREjQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See the moment the mum, with a joy, lifting her boy up

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vV13JXUZte8/WNj-1WNDIWI/AAAAAAAAPD0/wO_DfZ9TA7IU7i_a5f7Afd6inSBhEMpBQCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

See when she testified that her son was really dead

[img]https://2.bp..com/-GItU8Pwu9Qs/WNj_JUR9T-I/AAAAAAAAPD4/ep4EGd6tzSkRrY1M6Lu1ig3ECA4w5gi5wCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/dead-boy-resurrects-during-prayers-at.html

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
distilledwalex:

Bros why u dey do like dis na... Them say the boy died one the way to the church. .. So no time for doctor to certify weda he die tru tru or not.. But me know say one day... Monkey go go market he no go fit come back

Chairman, I no even bother read the article. Na so, one day monkey go go market, e no go see road return. One day, the pikin wey dey carry meat for soup pot go cast. One day one day, e go be for all this people wey dey use God make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Thank God you said 'my wallet' and not yours.
Just to let you know that I am a Christian and I AM SUPER RICH.

I am also ready to meet with you any where in the world.

Lols @ super rich!

Your pastor told you that, huh? He convinced you to believe you're super rich, eh?

HE is super rich, not you. You're broke as fukk with only your misguided faith to your name.

Hocus pocus!

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Wolfbrother(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
noetic5:
A member of Lord's Chosen Church shared a shocking story of a dead boy, who got resurrected during a prayer session at their Charismatic Ministry. According to Philip Omeire, he said,

DEAD SON BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AFTER PASTOR'S PRAYER TODAY
Sis Helen Michael will never forget this day in the annals of her history. Her miracle is that which is not common among men. She came with a sorrowful heart to the service today as a result of her son (1year plus) who was terribly ill and later died on her way to church. She's was so optimistic that God would bring him back to her life.
Her implicit faith was brought to life when our beloved Daddy in the Lord was praying during INSTANT MIRACLE SESSION, the lifeless baby sneezed and came back to life. Her testimony caused an uproar in today's service.
Indeed, our God is faithful.
Do you have a hopeless situation? The only good God who remembered Sis Helen shall remember you today. I can see everything turning around for your good in Jesus' name.
#BreakthroughAndPossess2017

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sinistermind(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

"Prosperity" you mean.

They no longer preach salvation and the supposed humility and simple life of jesus.

Now it's all about dedication of cars and houses, seeding for wealth without hard work, pregnancies without consumation, promotions without merit, marriage without suitability, and spiritual victories.

They pander to the blackman's love of fantasy, laziness, superstition, and deferment of individual effort to some cosmic force like some frigging jedis.

Meanwhile, the silly sheep get mired deeper into poverty while the pastors and apostates fly high and live large without any other source of income.

The average pastorpreneur is richer than the gaddam pope.

It's been 2,017 years since jesus supposedly died. So far not a trace has been seen that he cares about the sheep, nor whether he really intends to return.

Nonetheless, the sheep keep "sowing" while the pastors grow bloated, obnoxious, and ever daring.

Did you ever see the video on youtube where that charlatan TB Joshua was fighting satan's best friend?

Look it up, it's a hoot. Even the last scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 is more convincing.

The bold words just me laughing hard... Nigerians just want it quick. The Nigerian Church is like every business venture... "where is demand, there is supply"....

There are pastors running different departments.. One is for single people, attend his church and you'll miraculously find a partner. Another is for women search for fruit of the womb, wen a woman goes there, she get pregnant miraculously and the list goes on..

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Oseni007(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols @ super rich!

Your pastor told you that, huh? He convinced you to believe you're super rich, eh?

HE is super rich, not you. You're broke as fukk with only your misguided faith to your name.

Hocus pocus!

Thank you boss, can we meet.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rexnegro:

as much as I believe God can do anything...my question is Why is The boy she's carrying in The third pic bigger than The boy in first And Second pic and aside no facial resemblance Between The boys used.

Hope your phone screen is not black and white?.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Oseni007 post=54998078][/quote]

I was also there.
I AM CHOSEN FOREVER.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by wizod(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am serving a living God of all imposibilities. May all glory be unto Him alone
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Thank you boss, can we meet.

Why ever would i want to meet you?
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

The bold words just me laughing hard... Nigerians just want it quick. The Nigerian Church is like every business venture... "where is demand, there is supply"....

There are pastors running different departments.. One is for single people, attend his church and you'll miraculously find a partner. Another is for women search for fruit of the womb, wen a woman goes there, she get pregnant miraculously and the list goes on..

Have you been to Lord's Chosen before?.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by holyokoto(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hebrew 9:27

as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by ExInferis(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
sinistermind:

And all you read in the news is pastors knocking up girls, shagging members' wives, defrauding others, buying mansions and cars for questionable celebrities.

But membership in their cults swell.

Now they're so bold they don't answer to pastor; they call themselves "men of god", whatever that means.

Any man looks me in the eye, tells me he speaks with god or he took a trip to heaven and back or placed a curse on someone or brought a dead baby back to life....i'll simply walk out on that crook.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by sekundosekundo: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Why ever would i want to meet you?

Lols, have a nice day my Boss.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:
Nice

Muoka should move to Igbobi. There are many other people who need healing there too
nice talk BUT
"TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN"
GO IN THERE, BRING THE MAD, DEAF, DUMB, LAME,DEAD...... THE POWER IN THE LORDS CHOSEN IS WAITING FOR PEOPLE LIKE THAT.... ITS NOT ACTING MIRACLE.... IN THE LORDS CHOSEN ITS RAWWWWWWW POWER.....
ITS NOT THE MAN...
ITS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND ISREAL...... THE GOD OF CHOSEN THAT DOES IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.