Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

"Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims (41574 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Originalsly: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
iHarrie:

Na mouth they put people for trouble these days... One day, it will happen, and you will visit the same place you condemned just to be free.. because "karma has a way" of justifying the innocent....
Visit the same place for what?....to raise somebody from the dead? ... and who is the innocent in this scam?... the baby only.... all others are gullible.... swallow without chewing.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by irenaeusoke(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
WetDreamz:
mumu people.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by irenaeusoke(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something
lol
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
u will bother soon
let me worry about that sad
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
iHarrie:

Dont say what you dont know, though there are false prophets in many places. That doesnt give you the right to condemn them all...
i think I have the right to have an opinion and my opinion is they are all crooks and fraudsters. There are no exceptions!.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
REPENT AND ASK GOD 4 FORGIVENESS.... No be laugh when e start oo
Una no dae tire to threaten person neh
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
iHarrie:

And countless others who have been fed with problems more than they can contend with, all to show off pride.. Dont worry, whatever a man sows, he will surely reap.. Watch what you say....
what is dis one saying bikonu? undecided
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
We give God all the glory.,.. Take the glory Lord
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Richiejaystar: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
God of chosen is so Great.

Their is absolutely nothing big for God to Do...
He is the owner of everything...
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by tommysparks: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Bringing a dead person to life, is it impossible with God?.

it is possible with God when the person is dead and very possible with man when the person was sedated to sleep for a few hours.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Someone died some years back and was hurriedly buried in my area.... It rained heavily that same night and the boy woke up from his grave with white clothe wrapped around him.... He trecked home inside the heavy rain... When he knocked on his parents door.... Everybody picked race
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by IdiAmin2(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
TPAND:
Dead boy on pampers....

Hahhahahhahaha.. Please tell me something

why not?

for your village, dead people no dey piss and sh!t?? grin
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by lepasharon(f): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Why ever would i want to meet you?

grin

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by 1stladdy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

the messages are usually Boring
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
That means d boy is not dead.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by medolab90(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sis helen pls bring Nigeria back.... ..
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by matrix600(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pastafarian:
who certified the child dead?
na the mama
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by oluseyi99(f): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
God of chosen God of power you are good

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Chrisharry(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some of the comments here are heartbreaking. Is it that you people don't belive in miracle again or because it is from the Lord's Chosen? Miracles happen every day. If you hear that a babalawo woke a dead man, you will not doubt it. You will be the first to get to his house the next day for your own miracle. But when you heear that a man of God prayed and something happened, your doubt antenas will become active. I hav not heard a moslem speaking despicable things against their imams. But we Christians devour eachother

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by OSCAMO: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Chrisharry:
Some of the comments here are heartbreaking. Is it that you people don't belive in miracle again or because it is from the Lord's Chosen? Miracles happen every day. If you hear that a babalawo woke a dead man, you will not doubt it. You will be the first to get to his house the next day for your own miracle. But when you heear that a man of God prayed and something happened, your doubt antenas will become active. I hav not heard a moslem speaking despicable things against their imams. But we Christians devour eachother

That's because no Imam has ever claimed to raise the dead. Let any Muslim leader claim to raise the dead & you'll see the wrath of worshippers. We don't entertain such nonsense.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Rupect: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2017
bedspread:
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

I was there too.

Only God Can Do This
To Him be all the glory.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by chiefoluigwe(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Let them continue deceiving you. My God help you
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
1stladdy:
the messages are usually Boring
NOT IN THE LORDS CHOSEN..... THE MESSAGES ARE LIFE TRANSFORMING.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Topgainer: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
There is no formal attestation to the fact that the child was dead. Before going public and marketing with such, it should be arranged beyond doubts because a lot of false prophet go about arranging such mindful of the sway it will have on the miracle seeking population I mean the increased patronage.
The only public verified miracle of raising someone from dead by any miracle working African man of god was by the founder of Celestial Church of Christ.
I think that was in the 1960s/1970s The woman in question was not only dead for 4 days but was kept in public view with putrid smell enveloping the community. He actually prevented people from burying the corpse till he was through with his crusade. He simply walked over in the full glare of public some of whom had attended the meeting and the community leaders who had gathered to watch him prove that his god was capable, asked for the woman's name, called her by name and that was it. Note: there were not much in Camera tech and tricks then.
This generation needs things like that not stories like mothers thinking their child is dead, or a false pastor and his collaborators arranging for a coffin to be brought to Church while the actors pose dead.

Miracle happens. So many classes of religious leaders do miracle. From Buddhism, Hinduism, Satanism, Sorcery, etc it is not a defining mark of godliness. However, some miracles stamp level of authority and superior knowledge of the supernatural.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Topgainer: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
bedspread:
NOT IN THE LORDS CHOSEN..... THE MESSAGES ARE LIFE TRANSFORMING.
I've actually witnessed a neighbour who was bedridden for 6 months get up at the Lord's chosen crusade ground. Like 10 years ago. So I believe Pastor Lazarus is a man of faith. She didn't stand suddenly, she was helped to but after taking one or two steps towards the stage or podium she regained strength and walked back unaided, continued walking afterwards.
Then people were asked to raise up their hands and take oath that they will be chosen forever, they were made to believe the other churches were not to be reckoned with although, we came from different churches on invitation to the Crusade tagged power as of old.
That was the moment I said I am not going to partake in that Church trade much like Banks marketing for customers. Like someone said I will take Deeper life many times before considering Chosen Church
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by bedspread: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Topgainer:

I have actually witnessed a neighbour who was bedridden for 6 months get up at the Lord's chosen crusade ground. Like 10 years ago. So I believe Pastor Lazarus is a man of faith. She didn't stand suddenly, she was helped to but after taking one or two steps towards the stage or podium she regained strength and walked back unaided, continued walking afterwards.
Then people were asked to raise up their hands and take oath that they will be chosen forever, they were made to believe the other churches were not to be reckoned with although, we came from different churches on invitation to the Crusade tagged power as of old.
That was the moment I said I am not going to partake in that Church trade much like Banks marketing for customers. Like someone said I will take Deeper life many times before considering Chosen Church
DID U SAY PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO TAKE OATH?
Be careful bro with wat u say..
I ATTENDED THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR THE 1st TIE IN 2004.... tho I wasn't serious until 2007.
I AM REGULAR WORSHIPER AT THE HEADQUARTERS IN IJESHA LAGOS... I HV NEVER WITNESSED ANYONE BEING TOLD TO TAKE OATH TO BE A CHOSEN...
YOU HEAR PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED ONE MIRACLE SAY I AM A A CHOSEN FOREVER...
DONT SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW... THE LORDS IS NOT PASTOR MUOKA CHURCH ... ITS A MYSTERY OWNED SOLELY BY GOD.... so be careful sir
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Topgainer: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
bedspread:
DID U SAY PEOPLE WERE TOLD TO TAKE OATH?
Be careful bro with wat u say..

I ATTENDED THE LORDS CHOSEN FOR THE 1st TIE IN 2004.... tho I wasn't serious until 2007.
I AM REGULAR WORSHIPER AT THE HEADQUARTERS IN IJESHA LAGOS... I HV NEVER WITNESSED ANYONE BEING TOLD TO TAKE OATH TO BE A CHOSEN...
YOU HEAR PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED ONE MIRACLE SAY I AM A A CHOSEN FOREVER...
DONT SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW... THE LORDS IS NOT PASTOR MUOKA CHURCH ... ITS A MYSTERY OWNED SOLELY BY GOD.... so be careful sir

I careless about your marketing of your church whether it is a mystery or not.
I gave report of what I witnessed. I could remember that when we came home that day it was a subject of discussion. Why coerce people to raise hand and make such declarations?

Don't threaten me about your carefulness. I am old enough to give a description of what I witnessed.
Except you are telling me it was an isolated incidence

Use the word that best fits you, for me that was oath taking similar to the ones administered by law.
I refused to make the declarations because It didn't look right to me.
I can remember clearly that while the hands were raised people were asked to repeat after speaker that from that day onwards they are chosen forever inaddition to other church centered declarations.

Oath noun
(plural oaths)

A solemn pledge or promise to a god, king, or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract.
Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by Richiejaystar: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Topgainer:

I careless about your marketing of your church whether it is a mystery or not.
I gave report of what I witnessed. I could remember that when we came home that day it was a subject of discussion. Why coerce people to raise hand and make such declarations?

Don't threaten me about your carefulness. I am old enough to give a description of what I witnessed.
Except you are telling me it was an isolated incidence

Use the word that best fits you, for me that was oath taking similar to the ones administered by law.
I refused to make the declarations because It didn't look right to me.
I can remember clearly that while the hands were raised people were asked to repeat after speaker that from that day onwards they are chosen forever inaddition to other church centered declarations.

Oath noun
(plural oaths)

A solemn pledge or promise to a god, king, or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract.

Go and lie to the dogs please.....
Na today una dey lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Evil Forests Destroyed In Aboh Mbaise, Imo By Youths, Chief Priest Flees / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.