Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) (64933 Views)

Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Fire Destroys Banky W's Lekki Home / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I guest u don't stay in Abuja... lands in maitama are owned by top personalities. You can't see a virgin land in maitama... For you to buy a land in maitama with C/O for 400million is a huge joke.

Na house you want or land? If you wanna buy a mega house there, just give 400m and I'll do the rest for you in less than a week. Open your eyes man! sad sad sad
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Sonrisa22(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Congrats Oritsefemi.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
wristbangle:

Bros Haba nau, fear God. Banana Island which happens to be the most expensive place in naija no pass N250m nau sad

I guess u have never moved out of your comfort zone... And who told you banana island is the most expensive place in Nigeria to buy a plot of land?.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ikp120:

Na house you want or land? If you wanna buy a mega house there, just give 400m and I'll do the rest for you in less than a week. Open your eyes man! sad sad sad

I repeat lands in maitama sell above 400million try n do ur research.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by sxthizback: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Banger Alert House of Lordz -I Ain't Ready Download http://my.notjustok.com/track/197119/house-of- lordz-i-aint-ready-prod-by-show-x-mecc-one
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I guess u have never moved out of your comfort zone... And who told you banana island is the most expensive place in Nigeria to buy a plot of land?.

Smh 4 u. A plot of land for N400m @ Wuse??. Do u think I am a dunce? You think I don't know real estate agents and mgt firm in FCT? It is rather you who have not moved from your bedroom.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bloody liars
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Bobby95(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Y dis guy dey give us lie na...dis House on nigeria property Center dot com is less dan 60 milla.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin grin LMAOgrin grin grin Nigga you no like me o. grin grin grin
Incase d 400m enta ur acct,abeg find me 50m only & i go pray 4u 4eva....
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:

I repeat lands in maitama sell above 400million try n do ur research.
We're not even talking about land here but houses. sad sad sad Go online and search for houses for sale at Maitama and see so many under 100million naira houses there. The over 200m houses are highly luxurious homes. Try and do your research and stay on the topic.

I guess you can take a look at properties available here.
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by STILESGANG: 2:27am On Mar 28, 2017
filcast:
what is all these I am reading? whatever happened to being happy for someone. If the news says he was evicted, everyone will be happy. If Chris Brown buys a $400m house in Miami, una go believe.
What jealousy!
chris brown isn't even worth 400mill diollars, so what are you yapping about?
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 2:33am On Mar 28, 2017
ikp120:
That house 400m? Trash! Give me 400m and I'll get you a mega mansion sitting on at least 2000sqm in the choicest part of Abuja or Lagos, and still keep at least 100m as change. That house at best is 60m. Just look at the distance between the gate and the building. That guy bought that house around less than 70m.
That shiit's compound looks too tight to be bought by any reasonable person at that price.

#Waste
#Lies
guy i totally agree with you....400m ke!!! for that shitty looking building people can lie sha!!!!!
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by filcast(m): 2:42am On Mar 28, 2017
STILESGANG:
chris brown isn't even worth 400mill diollars, so what are you yapping about?
stop being jealous. be happy for others success. that's the message u need.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2017
rifasenate11:
if this house cost up to 400M, make i no shiitt again
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by TheEvilPriest(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2017
ikp120:
That house 400m? Trash! Give me 400m and I'll get you a mega mansion sitting on at least 2000sqm in the choicest part of Abuja or Lagos, and still keep at least 100m as change. That house at best is 60m. Just look at the distance between the gate and the building. That guy bought that house around less than 70m.
That shiit's compound looks too tight to be bought by any reasonable person at that price.

#Waste
#Lies
Cost of land inclusive. You don't know Lekki lands are among the most expensive in Nigeria.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2017
400milla big lies
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by dee02(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Oreoo:
small boy..smh
Your father, anuofia!
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
This house is not worth N400 million in my opinion

Besides it's likely it's a rented apartment and not outright purchase undecided

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by ikp120(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2017
TheEvilPriest:

Cost of land inclusive. You don't know Lekki lands are among the most expensive in Nigeria.

Go to property market and see reality not some assumptions. Simply go to nigeriapropertycenter.com
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by onyii255(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
People that have not bought one tipper load of sand will come here and be forming property agents... Nonsense people...
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to counter the fake news that has been going on for days now!

The lekki property in question is owned by my company and was leased to Mr femi for 2years and not sold to him as reported.

He has however been informed through the appropriate channel to debunk this statement accredited to him or face the consequences.
Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kobicove:
This house is not worth N400 million in my opinion

Besides it's likely it's a rented apartment and not outright purchase undecided

My company leased the property to him for 2years!The news is fake...

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikp120:

Re: Oritsefemi Moves Into New Lekki Home (Photos) by ikp120(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emmanueledu:

Hmmm. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide And Family Share 2019 Christmas Pictures / Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.