Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo (3385 Views)

New Method Of Breastfeeding In Public / Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by biz2get(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
What's your Say on this issue..?

Women Who BreastFeed in Public is it RIGHT OR WRONG

Share your Views.... smiley

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
If guys can pee in public, why can't moms reply to the call of nature too?

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by jonaifame22(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Well because of longer throat people like me, breast meal should be fed to the child in private

Modified,

I wish she can jus feed me the other breast and still look away like she's doing acting as if nothing is happening

Modifed,

those breasts are fighting to break out of that bra like michael scofield and t bag in prison break, see as the breast they squeeze their self

Modified.

I wish I neva grew up, which I there's s disease which makes one a baby forever, and u'll keep gettn breast milk all ur life.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by biz2get(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Breast Feeding In Public is now "Nature's Call"?...

Wonders shocked shocked
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by biz2get(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
Well because of longer throat people like me, breast meal should be fed to the child in private

Modified,

I wish she can jus feed me the other breast and still look away like she's doing acting as if nothing is happening

Modifed,

those breasts are fighting to break out of that bra like michael scofield and t bag in prison break, see as the breast they squeeze their self

Modified,

Are you sure it's breast you need.?

Sure it's not something inside a panter.? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:

Breast Feeding In Public is now "Nature's Call"?...

Wonders shocked shocked

It is nature's call, you think it's to show off titties? It's a mother feeding her child the "natural way".

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Homeboiy: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
hmmm
not bad
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by SeekinAttention(f): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh gosh. Use ur brains, u dvmb Nigerians
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by jonaifame22(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:

Modified,

Are you sure it's breast you need.?

Sure it's not something inside a panter.? cheesy cheesy
well, if she gives me the one in the pant in addition to the one in the bra who am I to say no, I'll be humble enough to accept
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by jakandeola(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will look her breast but it wrong
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Amarabae(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
if you are breasfeeding in public, use something like a handkerchief to cover the breast on top while the baby is sucking.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by ihimiray(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Man there is nothing wrong with that
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:
What's your Say on this issue..?
Women Who BreastFeed in Public is it RIGHT OR WRONG
Share your Views.... smiley

no comment
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by sammuell(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
On a normal level
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by gentlegenius(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Every nursing mother should always go out with a hand towel in case she has to breast feed her baby in public, then she can use it to cover her breast leaving only her nipple in the baby's mouth.
I remember the day I was inside keke in Owerri, sitting with the driver in the front seat. A woman at the back seat just opposite my back had a baby who was seriously crying. She pulled up her bra unleashing a big, well shaped tit for the baby to suck. The baby's head did cover some part of the tit as sucking continues. We got stuck in traffic and the tired woman fell asleep leaving the baby to struggle alone with her huge tit. As I viewed the whole drama from the side mirror of the keke, the baby also slept off, resting her head on the mother's laps, and leaving the big breast to hang freely and completely exposed. Passers by were enjoying the show. I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror as the huge stuff keeps dangling as the keke was moving and entering small pot holes. The show reached climax when the keke finally reached a junction where everyone had to alight. Cyclist men were all over the keke, looking for who to carry. Everyone came down but the woman was still sleeping with one breast completely naked. Bike men sorrounded the keke looking at her and you can imagine the show of shame when the keke driver finally woke her up.
No matter what a woman does, she should remember that her breast is still a Private part.

1 Like

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin ur eye go her breast for ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by sweerychick(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why not, I can do it , what's there to be ashamed of kiss.. Is it not my baby, perverted guys should go to hell.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by CoolFreeday(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who get the breast and which is more important, the breast or the baby?
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by biz2get(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

It is nature's call, you think it's to show off titties? It's a mother feeding her child the "natural way".

So what's is the one in the" Ozzar Room" Called.?

This Means the Breast Is no longer Private..? Don't you think so.?
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by biz2get(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
hmmm

not bad

You would allow your wife show her Private Breast to the Public?
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by SlayHER(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
if you are breasfeeding in public, use something like a handkerchief to cover the breast on top while the baby is sucking.

I saw someone doing that in church yesterday. I think that's the right way to go about breast feeding in public.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Amarabae(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
SlayHER:

I saw someone doing that in church yesterday. I think that's the right way to go about breast feeding in public.
ya,thats a cool way if you want to do it in public.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by SlayHER(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:

ya,thats a cool way if you want to do it in public.

Ya, but when she did it i felt a pang of guilt tho... felt like a perv, thinking she was hiding her boobs from me or something, even though my conscience was clear. gringrin
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
biz2get:

So what's is the one in the" Ozzar Room" Called.?

This Means the Breast Is no longer Private..? Don't you think so.?

If you're in public & a baby cries what are you supposed to do? Go abra cadabra for the other room to appear out of thin air grin Get real!
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
NO!!!.

shey na public follow me dey hustle her phone number? wetin person use like 7months+ hustle to see.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by firstking01(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
This one too na advice, smhundecided
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

no comment
Hungry babies have to eat nah. wink
moving away to a more secluded area is fine in addition to minimizing the exposure to what you are comfortable with.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by NemzySeries(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:
ur case is different
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36am On Mar 28, 2017

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by kirchofff(m): 4:16am On Mar 28, 2017
gentlegenius:
Every nursing mother should always go out with a hand towel in case she has to breast feed her baby in public, then she can use it to cover her breast leaving only her nipple in the baby's mouth.
I remember the day I was inside keke in Owerri, sitting with the driver in the front seat. A woman at the back seat just opposite my back had a baby who was seriously crying. She pulled up her bra unleashing a big, well shaped tit for the baby to suck. The baby's head did cover some part of the tit as sucking continues. We got stuck in traffic and the tired woman fell asleep leaving the baby to struggle alone with her huge tit. As I viewed the whole drama from the side mirror of the keke, the baby also slept off, resting her head on the mother's laps, and leaving the big breast to hang freely and completely exposed. Passers by were enjoying the show. I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror as the huge stuff keeps dangling as the keke was moving and entering small pot holes. The show reached climax when the keke finally reached a junction where everyone had to alight. Cyclist men were all over the keke, looking for who to carry. Everyone came down but the woman was still sleeping with one breast completely naked. Bike men sorrounded the keke looking at her and you can imagine the show of shame when the keke driver finally woke her up.
No matter what a woman does, she should remember that her breast is still a Private part.
bros Nawa 4 u o...hahha
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by escapefromusa(f): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2017
gentlegenius:

Their is nothing sexual about a woman breast feeding her child.

I can't see how this is sexually provocative. !

Nurturing a child is the glorious activity a woman can carry out besides cooking hypnotizing meals for the family ...

Why would anyone look at a woman breastfeeding a child. We all have been breastfed, and should respect this natural calling.. for the child and mother.. these rights should be protected.

I always turn a blind eye when this happens..... Women respect men more when they do this, why would you look at a breast feeding mother sexually.... she is nourishing the earth.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Exponental(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2017
If a woman sees her breasts as private parts, she will breastfeed privately, else she asks otherwise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Why?:see Wetin Yansh Do Me For Church Today. / Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? / How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.