Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe (2570 Views)

Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo) / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by itocoonlin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders, plz let talk abt the person of senator John Udoedehe, he was a one time Uyo local Government Chairman, a two time senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, and while in the senate he served as a chairman house commitee on Women Affairs, recently the immediate past Minister for State for Federal capital Territory. and now he is warming up to become a Governor of a Great state Akwa Ibom state.
i know he is a man of vision but what can u say abt him?
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by illusion2: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
I know absolutely nothing about him. . .if hes serious he should set up a website and post his career details/achievements wink
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
His son is studying in Canada.
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
He barbs his hair in transcorp hilton.He has a very high taste,loyal to obj,a car freak,a total welfarist and a good father/husband.He's the only obstacle against Akpabio because of his grassroot connection/support and from the major tribe in akwa ibom state.He's likely to become the next governor due to: falling support for akpabio who is an anang,a minority tribe,akpabio rancour with his predecessor victor attah and other statesmen.
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by mrsqueen: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
He is going to be the next Governor of Akwa Ibom State http://udoedeheambassadors.faithweb.com/

Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by Jarus(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
itocoonlin:

Fellow Nairalanders, plz let talk abt the person of senator John Udoedehe, he was a one time Uyo local Government Chairman, a two time senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, and while in the senate he served as a chairman house commitee on Women Affairs, recently the immediate past Minister for State for Federal capital Territory. and now he is warming up to become a Governor of a Great state Akwa Ibom state.
i know he is a man of vision but what can u say abt him?
Welcome, Udoedehe's image maker!!!
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by kokoA(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
who d heck is the guy? Former F.C.T minister?! When was that
Re: What Can U Say Abt Sen. John Akpan Udoedehe by yemmight(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
I said it before. NL is fast becoming campaign site. I won't be surprised that most of the candidates post on this forum. We need to be vigilant.

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Gej's Apologists / #TeamGEJ: Lets Join Hands with GEJ in transforming Nigeria today / Tinubu, Mohammed Are Wrong, I Remain APC Leader – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.