Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? (443 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Am Ain't Rich Neither Handsome,but Girls Won't Let Me Be / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by bingbagbo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
which will be your pick ladies?

to what extent does looks affects a ladies choice of a man?

have your say
Re: Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by vani86: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ask oshiomole's wife
Re: Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
On behalf of female guest users of this forum, I say that looks has no dimension in a girls preference as long as there's money.

Have you asked yourself how to look attractive to a lady? Is it by wearing torn fat jeans with mass-produced polo from Onitsha and your fine face? Girls will only pity you, they won't love you, even if they claim to love you, you'll be lowkey (side-nigga) and the rich ugly baboon will flirt with your girl in front of the world while your girl smiles
Re: Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by bingbagbo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
On behalf of female guest users of this forum, I say that looks has no dimension in a girls preference as long as there's money.

Have you asked yourself how to look attractive to a lady? Is it by wearing torn fat jeans with mass-produced polo from Onitsha and your fine face? Girls will only pity you, they won't love you, even if they claim to love you, you'll be lowkey (side-nigga) and the rich ugly baboon will flirt with your girl in front of the world while your girl smiles

embarassed embarassed
Re: Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by enshi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
How many times una wan ask this question...
Re: Very Ugly But Rich Man Or Very Handsome But Hustling Man? by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian girls will trail money over looks any day any time.

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Academics Story, It's Just For Motivation. - Education - Nairaland / 50 First Date Conversation Starters / Cluster 3d Ladies Night...y'al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.