Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking (1916 Views)

If A Girl Has Never Called You On Phone,quit Thinking She Loves You / I Gave Her My Val Gift And Now She Is Not Talking To Me. / Ladies If U Are 30 And He Claims He Loves U And He Is Not Talking About Marriage Wat U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by ammamat(f): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
I would like to know how you would feel if you and your ex broke up a year ago and have not talked and all of a sudden he called you out of the blue? That's what happend to me. Should u lie to him and say your life is so great with out you and that you are seeing someone when your not? Or should you bash about your relationship with your ex? Or just say the truth and ask him how he is doing?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
I think you should not try playing games and his call doesn't really mean he wants to get with you. Maybe he just wants to see how you're doing.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by creampy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
reminding you
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by blackmann(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
He is an ex, and exs shld remain in the past and remain what they are - exs. I made that mistake once of calling my ex-gf and it almost cost me my present babe.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by bigfather(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
No big deal, i see no reason why you should lie about your present status.
Just exchange greetings and everybody should go his or her way.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by whitesturd(f): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
wld advice u jst say the truth as it is but me i lyk doin shakara 4 exes cos u need to let dem no dt life still continues to be sweet wtout dem,so anytime i receive an exes call,i always brag a lot to the extent that dey wud wanna get back to me and regret what they are missing.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
Just exchange plesantries and cut it short. He has no reason to ask you about who you are seeing or whats going on in your life. Like the other guy said an EX is an EX and they should remain in that category.
Then again maybe you haven't gotten over him and you may want to give it a go again?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by iice(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
Well it depends. . .am i still friends with him? Do i really have time to patch up the friendship? undecided Usually i behave like i always do - cold cheesy No lies though. . .don't have time for covert and cover-up missions grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by chidyke77(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
it doesn't mean anytin provided that both you seperated peacefully. i still call my ex and she too text and flashes me coz she knew that we can never be lovers again but we are still friends. we seperated because of distance and she felt comfortable with that likewise i.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
@OP,

U are just a drama queen. U really have alot going on.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by waleski(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2009
if an ex calls u after a year of inactivity it means that he obviously wants smthg 4rm u ,from a male's prepective maybe he just wants to get laid again with u or life has nt been the same since he left either way try and get his motives b4 jumping to conclusions smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
how abt being urself?i bet dat wnt hurt.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2019
mine did. Then turned it to a regular thing. She always calls to tell ask how am doing. Sometimes i feel kinda angry cause she broke up with me. I guess am all over her.( At least dats wat i tell myself). So i just pick her cal and act normal. Call dosent last more than a minute if i dont have anything to say. My advice is If the relationship wasnt an abusive one u could talk to him as a friends. It mustn be personal talk. Mine left me because she felt i didnt like her anymore. I dont knw hw urs ended
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Ex Called You After A Year Of Not Talking by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 20, 2019
Lol it's impossible, my ex will not even dream of calling me.

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Children Now Get Married To White Americans! / Why Do Men Love Lesbians? / Wahala Dey Ooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.