Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

WARD16. MY Perspective. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WARD16. MY Perspective. (452 Views)

Choices: Another Perspective / PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? / The Power Of Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARD16. MY Perspective. by TWOYANSH: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Another shot...give him another...again...one more time, DAMN!!...give him undiluted...aga...

$#!t, I passed out. But I'm still conscious in my unconciousness. I stay in ward16, State Metal Facility. A place for psychos.

Society thought or rather labeled me 'one', just because I chose to see the world from a different perspective.

How do you view it?, like me, or like them?; time shall tell.

Some Minutes ago...
DOC. IN CHARGE : ERM, we can see some improvement in you...

ME : *silent...head bowed down*

DOC. IN CHARGE : So, since you're now acting normal, we've decided to...

ME : *interrupts*....how do you define normal?

DOC. IN CHARGE : *silent*

ME : I siad, how do you define normal.

DOC. IN CHARGE : *stuttering*...well,...when you...you...act like a sane person...and...and...you

ME : *violently*...you have no right to pass that judgement on anyone...*banging my fists on his table*...you have....

DOC. IN CHARGE : *signals the security*

I was cuffed, dragged back to my bed, a team of 5 nurses and 2 doctors stinging me with needles...I PASSED OUT.

Let me ask you a question.
Re: WARD16. MY Perspective. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ryd on bro...THE SPIRITS ARE WATCHING

(1) (Reply)

My First Encounter With A Racist Was On The World's Oldest Ship- Nimi Princewill / Inspector Bello Series 1- The Homecoming / Short Story;-Turn of event with Cassidy and Jacobo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.