Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? (356 Views)

The Way I Feel / Choices: Another Perspective / I Think I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? by exalted007: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
PERSPECTIVE: How will you know how I think when you don't think the way I do?

As the year 2018 sees it ends drawing near, I have had occurrences a couple of times that I would like to share with you guys. This just started flowing in my spirit as in my usual line of thought.

Looking at the perspective from the meaning; the point of view; I realize that as humans we are not wired to think in one kind of way. the fact that I don't see things, react to things, get excited at things the way everyone does, does not mean I am a dummy or not right at my thoughts. let's cut out the attitude of looking at things from one angle.

We see things differently based on where we are looking from (perspective). if I look from my own point of view and don't see things your way; that shouldn't give room for misunderstanding.
save yourself the stress of nagging at how many times you tried to make me see things your way and I'm just like; too blinded.

Even the world that we live in was not created to be perfect (ALONE); the elements of the earth compliments each other. the air, the trees, humans, animals were all made to complement. imagine the earth without trees, imagine the world without seas... SELAH.
why you see what you see is because you are the one seeing it.

We were made to complement; I might not be all you want me to be, I might not see things the way you see them, I might act a way and you might want to say who does that? hmm well, I DO; and maybe you too sometimes, because in the exact same way you look at me right now, is no different from the way I have seen you many times. like (WHAT)

Hey, man calms down, you can only be yourself and nobody else...
BIGGEST LESSON OF 2018.

Jeremiah Fashola

Re: PERSPECTIVE: How Will You Know How I Think When You Don't Think The Way I Do? by exalted007: 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
We were made to compliment, now how do we see things alike from each one's perspective... guys i tell you the truth, WE CAN'T. if we would ever want to try it would be like. Hey when you look at this tell me, what do you see? and the response might be; this is what i see and then you say; well; that's not bad, but tell me how do you see things this way cuz i don't. And in time, we might have learned just we were made to complement each other.

The best we can do is share and learn from each other's multiple perspective because the light we shed onto the world is uniquely ours. That is also why we need each other and why we matter.

In 2019 i learn not to jump to conclusion, putting away statements like "if I were you I'd never do that"

(1) (Reply)

God's Among Us; The End Of The Beginning / Ⅳ. The Meaning Of Life Ⅴ. The Levels Of Life / Alone With My Thought.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.