Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England (4459 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:

Thats Ibo for you. She quickly changed from "Western brethen to "Western region". Who use Western region for Urhobos and other minorities in this 2017. Pathetic

People who have knowledge of history... I'm not the first person to use that term and I won't be the last. It's actually more geographically accurate to refer to them all as "Western" rather than "(part of) the South-South and South-West". The ignorance that many Nigerians have for their history truly astounds me.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

You're not as smart as you think you are... pray tell, what adjective would you use to describe someone that comes from the Western Region? You didn't even know what the Western Region was before I had to explain it to you so stop trying to pretend otherwise undecided. If I was talking about the Yoruba tribe in particular then I would have said so, check through my post history for validation of this.

As for the bolded, keep exposing your ignorance for all to see. Lmao cheesy. That might just be the stupidest thing I've read, seen or heard of today. Lmao.
[/s]

You are a disgrace to your fellow ipob miscreants. Explained western region to who? Do i look like your fellow Aba ipob tout? You said western brethen but switched to Western region when exposed, even my 10 years old cousin knows better. You are a bitter woman and very deceptive, you said western brethen not region, I saw all your post on that Urhobo thread and you didnt even use it. You were refering to Yorubas but will never admit cos of shame, I hate chameleon like you cos you will always change the goal post when exposed as a liar, crook and shameless charlatan. Shame on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:

Thats Ibo for you. She quickly changed from "Western brethen to "Western region". Who use Western region for Urhobos and other minorities in this 2017. Pathetic

Dont mind the rogue. She think she is conversing with her fellow Aba illiterate. They are born liars and lie easily without shame, she was exposed and trying to shift the goal post. What a useless crook.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to your fellow ipob miscreants. Explained western region to who? Do i look like your fellow Aba ipob tout? You said western brethen but switched to Western region when exposed, even my 10 years old cousin knows better. You are a bitter woman and very deceptive, you said western brethen not region, I saw all your post on that Urhobo thread and you didnt even use it. You were refering to Yorubas but will never admit cos of shame, I hate chameleon like you cos you will always change the goal post when exposed as a liar, crook and shameless charlatan. Shame on you.

Lmao cheesy. Just to clarify: do you deny being ignorant as to which tribes comprised the old Western Region? I'll advise you to think very carefully about your answer because I have all of your posts saved in my replies to you and will gladly embarrass you here.

Btw, what is the difference between "western" and "Western Region", other than the former being an adjective, of course?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

People who have knowledge of history... I'm not the first person to use that term and I won't be the last. It's actually more geographically accurate to refer to them all as "Western" rather than "(part of) the South-South and South-West". The ignorance that many Nigerians have for their history truly astounds me.
[/s]

Get lost and go cover your flat head in shame. Western brethen is not Western region, you are truly a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Get lost and go cover your flat head in shame. Western brethen is not Western region, you are truly a fraud.

My goodness! shocked You should have learnt this in primary school. I'll ask you what I asked that other poster, what is the difference between "western" and "Western Region", other than the former being an adjective?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lmao cheesy. Just to clarify: do you deny being ignorant as to which tribes comprised the old Western Region? I'll advise you to think very carefully about your answer because I have all of your posts saved in my replies to you and will gladly embarrass you here.

Btw, what is the difference between "western" and "Western Region", other than the former being an adjective, of course?

I can see your leaking brain is taking a toll on you. I can school you on the history of Nigeria, who the f.cuk use Western nor Eastern region in 2017. You are trying to change the goal post but you have been exposed already. Why didnt you use Western region in the Urhobo thread the fratermaty? Everyone call each tribe by name so stop the pretense, its just like me refering to Cross river as Eastern region in this 2017. In your mind, you know the truth but the ojuku blood in you will never make you admit, I really hate crooks like you. Mschew

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

My goodness! shocked You should have learnt this in primary school. I'll ask you what I asked that other poster, what is the difference between "western" and "Western Region", other than the former being an adjective?

You keep talking about Education, what do you even know? I wont waste my time on you anymore cos you have proved to be a wicked liar. I went through all the post and you were actually talking about Yoruba and not some old western region. Why are you scared of admitting your errors and move on. You were talking about the Yorubas just like your fellow Igbos so stop that nonsense pls.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

I can see your leaking brain is taking a toll on you. I can school you on the history of Nigeria, who the f.cuk use Western nor Eastern region in 2017. You are trying to change the goal post but you have been exposed already. Why didnt you use Western region in the Urhobo thread the fratermaty? Everyone call each tribe by name so stop the pretense, its just like me refering to Cross river as Eastern region in this 2017. In your mind, you know the truth but the ojuku blood in you will never make you admit, I really hate crooks like you. Mschew

How much ignorance can one person have? shocked I didn't mention Western or Eastern region in that thread because I wanted to specify the minorities in the South-South region, hence I said "minorities in the South-South". I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I see that you ignored my question so I will ask you again for clarity: do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes comprise s the old Western Region? It's a simple yes/no answer.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:

You keep talking about Education, what do you even know? I wont waste my time on you anymore cos you have proved to be a wicked liar. I went through all the post and you were actually talking about Yoruba and not some old western region. Why are you scared of admitting your errors and move on. You were talking about the Yorubas just like your fellow Igbos so stop that nonsense pls.

More than you apparently, at least on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

How much ignorance can one person have? shocked I didn't mention Western or Eastern region in that thread because I wanted to specify the minorities in the South-South region, hence I said "minorities in the "South-South". I mean what I say and I say what I mean. I see that you ignored my question so I will ask you again for clarity: do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes comprise s the old Western Region? It's a simple yes/no answer.

[/s]

Gosh! You are a crook. Honestly, is this how you do in real life, denying the obvious. Are you mad? Where did i tell you i dont know about the tribes in Western region? Why do you lie easily this way, you were refering to the Yorubas, simple case. You can continue to deny forever but cowardice wont make you admit it, just stop dragging Yoruba to your foolishness, face your tormentors.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:
More than you apparently, at least on this matter.

Buhahahaha. You are just a frustrated being, wont waste my time on you. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:
[s][/s]

Gosh! You are a crook. Honestly, is this how you do in real life, denying the obvious. Are you mad? Where did i tell you i dont know about the tribes in Western region? Why do you lie easily this way, you were refering to the Yorubas, simple case. You can continue to deny forever but cowardice wont make you admit it, just stop dragging Yoruba to your foolishness, face your tormentors.

Lol. I hope that everyone viewing this thread is seeing how you're trying to avoid a simple question cheesy. I will ask you again and I will continue to ask you until you answer it or stop mentioning me: do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes comprised the old Western Region?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:

Buhahahaha. You are just a frustrated being, wont waste my time on you. Lol

It's good that you concede defeat here; it's better for you to leave this thread than to continue to expose your ignorance even more undecided.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol. I hope that everyone viewing this thread is seeing how you're trying to avoid a simple question cheesy. I will ask you again and I will continue to ask you until you answer it or stop mentioning me: do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes comprised the old Western Region?

It seems you have glaucoma and its really affecting your cerebrum. Even my 10 years old cousin knows Edo and Delta were formerly in Western region before the creation of Mid- West in 1963. I can see the ojukus lying blood in your dna wont ever make you accept your mistake, you were caught but quickly change the goal post cos of shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's good that you concede defeat here; it's better for you to leave this thread than to continue to expose your ignorance even more undecided.

If i slap that your flat head, who did you defeat? Osu olosho feeling funky, you want me to keep going in circle like the other guy wasting his time arguing with a dirty liar. I have better things to do.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

It seems you have glaucoma and its really affecting your cerebrum. Even my 10 years old cousin knows Edo and Delta were formerly in Western region before the creation of Mid- West in 1963. I can see the ojukus lying blood in your dna wont ever make you accept your mistake, you were caught but quickly change the goal post cos of shame.

Bros, it seems you have lot of time to waste. Dont expect any truth from an ipob, they are born to lie. Same people that said Buhari is dead in one London hospital, they will win gold for biafra in any lying competition.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:

If i slap that your flat head, who did you defeat? Osu olosho feeling funky, you want me to keep going in circle like the other guy wasting his time arguing with a dirty liar. I have better things to do, ode..

When people have run out of proper arguments to make, they turn to insults. I can only say that I fully expected this behaviour from you undecided. Nevertheless, I'm a lady and I was raised by a beautiful and respectful Igbo lady so I won't insult you back.

Have a good evening smiley.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

It's a simple yes or no question. Do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes were in the old Western Region? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by ZelibeKristein: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's a simple yes or no question. Do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes were in the old Western Region? Yes or no?

Its now clear you are a troll wasting your life on nairaland. I am done with you, next time keep your lies to your biafra and stop dragging others to your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

When people have run out of proper arguments to make, they turn to insults. I can only say that I fully expected this behaviour from you undecided. Nevertheless, I'm a lady and I was raised by a beautiful and respectful Igbo lady so I won't insult you back.

Have a good evening smiley.
[/s]

Typical Ibhoe, they resort to tears and play the victim card when you retaliate their insults. So you were praising me when you called me ignorant, e.t.c. No one cares if you were raised in a baby factory, na you sabi. Swerve go gutter abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZelibeKristein:

Its now clear you are a troll wasting your life on nairaland. I am done with you, next time keep your lies to your biafra and stop dragging others to your misfortune.

I will ask again: do you deny that you were ignorant as to which tribes made up the old Western Region? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Typical Ibhoe, they resort to tears and play the victim card when you retaliate their insults. So you were praising me when you called me ignorant, e.t.c. No one cares if you were raised in a baby factory, na you sabi. Swerve go gutter abeg.

For someone claiming to have better things to do than comment on this thread, you sure do seem to be making a lot of comments here undecided.

Also, I wasn't insulting you when I said that you were ignorant on the matter, rather I was giving you an accurate assessment after reading your posts. Just because someone isn't praising you doesn't mean that they're insulting you.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

For someone who claiming to have better things to do than comment on this thread, you sure do seem to be making a lot of comments here undecided.

Also, I wasn't insulting you when I said that you were ignorant on the matter, rather I was giving you an accurate assessment after reading your posts. Just because someone isn't praising you doesn't mean that they're insulting you.
[/s]

Just f.uck off and go do your work, customers are waiting for you. Shameless hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

Just f.uck off and go do your work, customers are waiting for you. Shameless hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by omololu2020(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:
[s][/s]

people get bad mouth for this nairaland o[color=#770077][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by Ngozi123(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=demslayerrz post=55116932][/quote]

TBH, I was going to give you a lecture but I honestly don't think that you deserve it. I'll speak to you in words you're more likely to understand: you seem to be a sissy, arguing with women and threatening to slap them when you've run out of proper arguments to make. You're seemingly not a man, rather a sissy. This is not an insult, rather an observation of your character. I won't be responding to your posts henceforth as I try my best to stay away from your type- it can be infectious, you see undecided.

Have a lovely day smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We Told Buhari That Nnamdi Kanu Is From England by demslayerrz: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

TBH, I was going to give you a lecture but I honestly don't think that you deserve it. I'll speak to you in words you're more likely to understand: you seem to be a sissy, arguing with women and threatening to slap them when you've run out of proper arguments to make. You're seemingly not a man, rather a sissy. This is not an insult, rather an observation of your character. I won't be responding to your posts henceforth as I try my best to stay away from your type- it can be infectious, you see undecided.

Have a lovely day smiley.
[/s]

Go lecture your fellows at your brothel, Eboes can insult people but they cant receive, Your victim card cant work with me, go try those people from the minoriry you all bully daily. Olosho, how was the night job. Hope customers didnt complain of your lies, deception and cunny ways. I was on my own when you quote and start calling me ignorant, your being raised in a baby factory is not an excuse. I know your type well, Shameless thing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening In Kano Now!!!! / Tinubu Endorses Ambode For Second Term / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.