Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) (4229 Views)

Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest / Governor Fayemi Appoints Emir Sanusi As EKSU Chancellor / Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
See for yourself and judge.

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by flexxyworld(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
brb

1 Like

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by eleko1: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
sad that vc should be drag out and flog the fraud,lying spirit outa his cow head

5 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by skilfulsagei(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wetin we no go see for Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Justuceleague2: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by blackboy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
No he is not lying. Dino has cert and even school records too are proof. Is convocation handbook cert printer can make error

1 Like

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
In Nigeria, some students' degrees gets cleared after convocation. SR should stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by profhezekiah: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
only the wise can see it d VC has compromised, I can perceive saraki in d VC's clarification
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by smartty68(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
The VC has been compromised, that's just the Nigerian system for you. To all those who kick against corrupt politicians and yet still support Dino are psychopath. I still belief in SR even if they don't win the case. Atleast they tried.

6 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by jamex93(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
vc come and explain o
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by youngsahito(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
The vc hand has been rub wif oil.u understand na
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by BrutusOj(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
smartty68:
The VC has been compromised, that's just the Nigeria system for you. To all those who kick against corrupt politicians and yet still support Dino are psychopath. I still belief in SR even if they don't win the case. Atleast they tried.
What evidence have you to prove the VC has been compromised? you guys should stop this hate already. First it was Dino didn't go to ABU, when that was not enough, SR came up with he had carry overs, then it became he graduated with 3rd class,from that it became Dino's statement of result showed B.A geography instead of B.Sc. geography. Now that the VC of the school has come out to clear the air, it's he has been compromised cos of the brochure cooked up by SR. if e pain una, make una go beat the VC for telling the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Einl(m): 6:13am On Mar 28, 2017
OP...
while we're on a thread about education...or the lack of it the word lying is spelt thus: LYING.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by abbeyty(m): 6:40am On Mar 28, 2017
op change your lieing to lying.....
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2017
the children of hate and anger will NOT blink at destroying anybody's reputation in their desperation to get the NASS muzzled. But they have failed woefully.

Prof. Ibrahim Garba is a distinguished iconic scholar and reputable person. Unlike the Chicago Certificate supporters or the President without O-level results.

BrutusOj:
What evidence have you to prove the VC has been compromised? you guys should stop this hate already. First it was Dino didn't go to ABU, when that was not enough, SR came up with he had carry overs, then it became he graduated with 3rd class,from that it became Dino's statement of result showed B.A geography instead of B.Sc. geography. Now that the VC of the school has come out to clear the air, it's he has been compromised cos of the brochure cooked up by SR. if e pain una, make una go beat the VC for telling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:49am On Mar 28, 2017
for attempting to bring this man into disrepute...you will amount to nothing in life.... mark my words!

shoyemiayodeji:
See for yourself and judge.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Solvik(f): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2017
if d vc is another baba layi,den wahala plenty for dis country
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
for attempting to bring this man into disrepute...you will amount to nothing in life.... mark my words!

What I will amount to in life is in my hands and not for you to judge.. Mark my words!!!!!!!write my name down SHOYEMI AYODEJI IS GOING TO MAKE EXPLOIT IN THIS WORLD. I pray you live long enough to witness it.

1 Like

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Einl:
OP...
while we're on a thread about education...or the lack of it the word lying is spelt thus: LYING.

Thank you for the correction.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by policy12: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Some one somehow he is not telling the truth...

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by rusher14: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2017
blackboy:
No he is not lying. Dino has cert and even school records too are proof. Is convocation handbook cert printer can make error
The printer can forget Dino Jonah Daniel
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

What I will amount to in life is in my hands and not for you to judge.. Mark my words!!!!!!!write my name down SHOYEMI AYODEJI IS GOING TO MAKE EXPLOIT IN THIS WORLD. I pray you live long enough to witness it.
Yes it is in your hands. What you sow you shall reap.... Exactly why you will amount to nothing. For bringing this distinguished man to disrepute
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by BlueRayDick: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Dreamwaker:
In Nigeria, some students' degrees gets cleared after convocation. SR should stop hating.
And such student's name will not be published in subsequent convocation brochure? Oga we sef go university o.......Every graduate knows that if senate clears u even 3 years after ur mates have graduated, ur name will be published in the convocation brochure of the year u are finally cleared. The VC has come out to say Dino graduated 2000(which means he was done with his clearance and senate approved his result) , then why is his name note in the brochure for the year and class the VC claimed he graduated with? If the VC does not know, he has just rubbished the school's glory and everyone out there now think the almighty hyped ABU is just a crappy school and far below some northern state schools sef.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Caseless: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino was smart enough to use an igbo HOD to maneuver the system cos he knows if it gets to the knowledge of the public, the school won't shoot him down , rather, they'll claim his certificate is authentic in order to save their name and image while they try to avoid future occurrence.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Caseless: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
BlueRayDick:

And such student's name will not be published in subsequent convocation brochure? Oga we sef go university o.......Every graduate knows that if senate clears u even 3 years after ur mates have graduated, ur name will be published in the convocation brochure of the year u are finally cleared. The VC has come out to say Dino graduated 2000(which means he was done with his clearance and senate approved his result) , then why is his name note in the brochure for the year and class the VC claimed he graduated with? If the VC does not know, he has just rubbished the school's glory and everyone out there now think the almighty hyped ABU is just a crappy school and far below some northern state schools sef.

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Yes it is in your hands. What you sow you shall reap.... Exactly why you will amount to nothing. For bringing this distinguished man to disrepute

The mistake I did was to reply you.. ...you are not worth a second of my time.. ....like I said remember the name and bite your fingers. Please don't quote me again
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

The mistake I did was to reply you.. ...you are not worth a second of my time.. ....like I said remember the name and bite your fingers. Please don't quote me again
The REAL mistake you made is that you have chosen to cast aspersions upon a man who has built his integrity through sheer hardwork... Dedication. ... Your own hardwork, dedication will amount to nothing. It is the law of God. You can't run away from it. It is inevitable.
Kiss the Truth.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Einl(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Thank you for the correction.
You are absolutely welcome.

1 Like

Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by iboboyswag(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
The honest truth remains that dino did not graduate...... the plans to hoodwink the masses (majorly the youth who have lost their place of pride) is already set in motion by that crappy committee inquiry. Dino did not graduate! He is in possession of a fake statement of result and there is a ploy to sweep it under the carpet if we keep quiet.

There is no more talks of his suing Sahara reporters but instead he is praying silently that the issue die a natural death and we be enveloped by maybe apostle sulieman's infidelity.
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

The REAL mistake you made is that you have chosen to cast aspersions upon a man who has built his integrity through sheer hardwork... Dedication. ... Your own hardwork, dedication will amount to nothing. It is the law of God. You can't run away from it. It is inevitable.
Kiss the Truth.

Lwkmd.. .Thank God say God no be man..
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by Day169: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2017
What I smell here is bigger than a rat! ..perhaps a pig. cheesy
Re: Is Abu Vice Chancellor Lying (photo Proof) by SmartchoicesNG: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:

Lwkmd.. .Thank God say God no be man..
I am NOT God. But some of us speak as the Oracle of God. Better tender your unreserved apologies and erase this thread before it's too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photoshop-picture Of President Buhari At Jumat Service In Aso Rock Today Is Fake / Igbos Are Silently Taking Over The Cattle Market In Enugu / Oshiomole Lists Conditions To Accept Senator Akpabio Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.