Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan (16505 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, If Jonathan spent only 5 years in office and a new administration took over after that. This means an entirely new government and new policies, if deals were made and contracts were given during GEJ's tenure and this present administration wishes not to continue with it, it is now left for them to ask for the return of funds allocated towards such projects which they have done, how does that make Jonathan guilty of anything?

This Propaganda APC government sha, it's either you ensure such projects are implemented or you ask for refunds so why try to tarnish Jonathan's image?

The only image being tarnished here is clearly yours. Now people are left in no doubt that you have issues comprehending written English and/or you're intellectually stunted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Akaujaa(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

network and expect it before d end of today!
Airtel
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by lagdmark(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
I weak cant read this its too early

bt Gej n co thief oo

no wonder diezani dey use money do pillow

chai
You no read, you dey call thief na wa o
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by dacovajnr: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

3k bros it is 3 much na grin grin
Noo! That's for 30x votes now or u want me to vote just once? Hurry up and lemme help your solution grin cheesy
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
Noo! That's for 30x votes now or u want me to vote just once? Hurry up and lemme help your solution grin cheesy

Bigboy like u, vote as many times jor grin
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Akaujaa:

Airtel
okay!
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If you come to UAE and see what your politicians are doing here, you'll will weep.
They now use big business men to loot money away and give them %tage.
All the politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.
Last year, I visited a particular governor in his house. He told me to allow him loot money through my account while I get 20% of every loot. I WEEP.
Sometimes I just feel it is some sort of curse that we remain this way. Since the Ziks, Awalowos, Saro Wiwas, Balewas, Fawehimis, and Tarkas, of this country left, the quality of leadership has been on a downward trend. Altruism has become but a vice while greed, corruption, nepotism, tribalism have become virtues upon which people ride to elevated offices.

It is just depressing my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Agimor(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
burkingx:
.... angry
He touched you abi...
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by dacovajnr: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

Bigboy like u, vote as many times jor grin
Now you're talking...You can even make it 5k to get as many vote as you want...ayam not a Bigboy but Okboy grin
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Its your last statement that caught my attention; tarnish whose image? The image of GEJ represents corruption, bribe, broad-day-light thievery and incompetence! What can one ever do to such an image to tarnish it?

You have ZERO idea of the kind of thievery perpetuated by the ali baba and his forty thieves.

Na so, compare that to what Abacha, Babangida or OBJ and Co stole and logded in foreign accounts. Has any foreign account been traced to Jonathan yet?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by logica(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Last year, I visited a particular governor in his house. He told me to allow him loot money through my account while I get 20% of every loot. I WEEP.
Come...hook me up guy...my accounts are available for use. grin
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
azzima:
meanwhile. ......you whole family can't put together 100K. This is what saddens me about some Nigerians......All these thieves don't know you or your perpetually poverty stricken family.

Who is this one? Do you think everyone is suffering like the situation your entire clan is experiencing living in penury from generation to generation, so 100K is what will solve the poverty in lineage? lol, it seems you are a joke sha cheesy
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
logica:
Come...hook me up guy...my accounts are available for use. grin

My dear, anything that is not given to you by God Almighty, will not stand the test of time.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by joinnow: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If you come to UAE and see what your politicians are doing here, you'll will weep.
They now use big business men to loot money away and give them %tage.
All the politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.

Come let do whistle blowing biz together.
Just give me the information which share 35/35/30 the of out the profit. IE You, me and Dubai real estate contact
You are in Dubai just contacted any top 10 real estate company get an insider and let him dole out Nigerian clients dat bought houses.backdate from 2014 till date.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by logica(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

My dear, anything that is not given to you by God Almighty, will not stand the test of time.
My guy, God has given this one. I believe. grin
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2017
joinnow:

Come let do whistle blowing biz together.
Just give me the information which share 35/35/30 the of out the profit. IE You, me and Dubai real estate contact
You are in Dubai just contacted any top 10 real estate company get an insider and let him dole out Nigerian clients dat bought houses.backdate from 2014 till date.

A whistle blower can be blown.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2017
logica:
My guy, God has given this one. I believe. grin

Lolz
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by alizma: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2017
the way this "certificateless and dying man" is performing makes me to ask what is the relevance of Jonathan's certificate and good health?

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Charly68: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Just imagine!
My brother,Jonathan has wounded us greatly,thank God he left willingly
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by joinnow: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

A whistle blower can be blown.
I have a clean sheet so no shaking
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by omemero(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
AND ALL THESE MASSIVE LOOT RECOVERY HAS ONLY MADE THE COUNTRY WORSE.....HMMMMM

omenkaLives:
I swear body tire me for this one. Not sure whether to hit Jo whom they refer to as their hero or hit they themselves..

Just look at this, and imagine it is one out of a gamut of such deals which we don't know about.

Please Nigerians, let us come together and give this admin the support she deserves. A whole lot was done in bad faith in the past and most of what we are experiencing today is largely a direct consequence of those actions.

We know it would take time but it is our hope if the needed public support is there, the momentum required to reach our destination could be sustained.

We just cannot continue being confrontational all the times simply because we don't like the man's face.

Na beg I dey beg una.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by sami75: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Agimor:
I didn't read through that stuff, but from the heading I know it will indict GEJ our illustrious son of corruption.

Our Hero of corruption, he must be indicted.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Sylva2147: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I swear body tire me for this one. Not sure whether to hit Jo whom they refer to as their hero or hit they themselves..

Just look at this, and imagine it is one out of a gamut of such deals which we don't know about.

Please Nigerians, let us come together and give this admin the support she deserves. A whole lot was done in bad faith in the past and most of what we are experiencing today is largely a direct consequence of those actions.

We know it would take time but it is our hope if the needed public support is there, the momentum required to reach our destination could be sustained.

We just cannot continue being confrontational all the times simply because we don't like the man's face.

Na beg I dey beg una.
my brother them no go gree instead them go dey ask you whether Baba get certificate like say them sabi book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by okechuks22: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Eya! As guilty as your 'illustrious son'
stupidity is when u struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole ur money
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Bolster(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, If Jonathan spent only 5 years in office and a new administration took over after that. This means an entirely new government and new policies, if deals were made and contracts were given during GEJ's tenure and this present administration wishes not to continue with it, it is now left for them to ask for the return of funds allocated towards such projects which they have done, how does that make Jonathan guilty of anything?

This Propaganda APC government sha, it's either you ensure such projects are implemented or you ask for refunds so why try to tarnish Jonathan's image?

I'm tempted to believe you only saw Jonathan's name in the article and reacted. So, why don't you take enough time to read and understand the article. You can try and read it twice more before you post comments.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by solid1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Most of u comments ignorantly without fully understanding the news posted. U only want to blame Goodluck coz all ur minds ve bn poisoned to judge blindly. We r all humans we make mistakes everyday. Bt try ur best nt to be ignorant on what u see or hear....
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by solid1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
azzima:
May God infinitely bless Buhari. See how the ineffectual buffoon ALMOST destroyed Nigeria,looting in every fiber of Government. I have never heard all these huge amount of money,why won't we go in recession. Like I have always said,ONLY illiterates won't understand how we got where we are. Numbers don't lie!
U didn't even read to understand jst seeing Jonathans name u ve concluded is corruption. It was a swap deal even topic said it all. Na wa o una no go schl ne?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Eazybay(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
I swear ALL the comments above really does cast aspersions to our intellect! Did they say they gave GEJ money or they laundered money? There was a deal, they are supposed to pay the underlying amount!!! They just did!! Where is our sense of judgement?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by CoolFreeday(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
okechuks22:
stupidity is when u struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole ur money

Greater stupidity is when you waste your time and energy defending somebody that is putting your future and destiny at stake after squandering what belongs to you.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by CoolFreeday(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Priscy01:

In d court of law?? grin

Just know that whatever you say will be use against u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Group Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka For Governorship (Pictures) / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters / Frank: Oyegun Plotting To Sack Tinubu, Atiku From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.