Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan (16504 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by hardywaltz(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Buhari
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by burkingx(f): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by dgovernor137(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2017
GogetterMD:
Chai! Uncle Ebele, Aunty Dieziani and Aunty Ngozi.....only God can forgive you people. Harken close to him and seek forgiveness
Stop Wailing..... How much was a litre of fuel ⛽ then and now?

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Only one BMC agent comment,where are the rest gang.....
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by makers360: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2017
GogetterMD:
Chai! Uncle Ebele, Aunty Dieziani and Aunty Ngozi.....only God can forgive you people. Harken close to him and seek forgiveness

I no understand.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2017
from the amount of money that has been stolen from the abacha regime till now, one would wonder how the country is still surviving
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Celestyn8213: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Everyday we hear huge amount of money being embezzled while the masses are suffering .... God will help us.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by burkingx(f): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2017
GogetterMD:

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by nurusystem(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, If Jonathan spent only 5 years in office and a new administration took over after that. This means an entirely new government and new policies, if deals were made and contracts were given during GEJ's tenure and this present administration wishes not to continue with it, it is now left for them to ask for the return of funds allocated towards such projects which they have done, how does that make Jonathan guilty of anything?

This Propaganda APC government sha, it's either you ensure such projects are implemented or you ask for refunds so why try to tarnish Jonathan's image?
Oboy they have lots you finish

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by mrsfavour(f): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
but where do the recovered money go to?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by burkingx(f): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Agimor:
I didn't read through that stuff, but from the heading I know it will indict GEJ our illustrious son of corruption.
.... angry

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by henryhemon(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Priscy01:
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Fynestboi Lalasticlala

You can open a thread where you talk about sweet nothings don't be uncultured to derail a nice piece.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by burkingx(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Young03:
I weak cant read this its too early

bt Gej n co thief oo

no wonder diezani dey use money do pillow

chai
..... cool

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Adieza(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lordsocrates: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Let the hateeeeee flow in themmm !!! the hate of seeing this Nation prosper the hate of seeing corruption rigs being busted, ....let that hate flowwwwwww !!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by omenkaLives(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lies, If Jonathan spent only 5 years in office and a new administration took over after that. This means an entirely new government and new policies, if deals were made and contracts were given during GEJ's tenure and this present administration wishes not to continue with it, it is now left for them to ask for the return of funds allocated towards such projects which they have done, how does that make Jonathan guilty of anything?

This Propaganda APC government sha, it's either you ensure such projects are implemented or you ask for refunds so why try to tarnish Jonathan's image?
Your comment casts alot of doubt as to what manner of leaders of tomorrow we are likely to have in this country. embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Akaujaa:

Send me data or airtime make I use vote Tboss
Wat is ur phone no?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Dmes(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
where my car sit belt self....
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by azzima(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2017
May God infinitely bless Buhari. See how the ineffectual buffoon ALMOST destroyed Nigeria,looting in every fiber of Government. I have never heard all these huge amount of money,why won't we go in recession. Like I have always said,ONLY illiterates won't understand how we got where we are. Numbers don't lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Akaujaa(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

Wat is ur phone no?
Type the card number here oo
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by azzima(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

meanwhile. ......you whole family can't put together 100K. This is what saddens me about some Nigerians......All these thieves don't know you or your perpetually poverty stricken family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by MaziOmenuko: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Its your last statement that caught my attention; tarnish whose image? The image of GEJ represents corruption, bribe, broad-day-light thievery and incompetence! What can one ever do to such an image to tarnish it?

You have ZERO idea of the kind of thievery perpetuated by the ali baba and his forty thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
I swear body tire me for this one. Not sure whether to hit Jo whom they refer to as their hero or hit they themselves..

Just look at this, and imagine it is one out of a gamut of such deals which we don't know about.

Please Nigerians, let us come together and give this admin the support she deserves. A whole lot was done in bad faith in the past and most of what we are experiencing today is largely a direct consequence of those actions.

We know it would take time but it is our hope if the needed public support is there, the momentum required to reach our destination could be sustained.

We just cannot continue being confrontational all the times simply because we don't like the man's face.

Na beg I dey beg una.

If you come to UAE and see what your politicians are doing here, you'll will weep.
They now use big business men to loot money away and give them %tage.
All the politicians in Nigeria are corrupt.
Last year, I visited a particular governor in his house. He told me to allow him loot money through my account while I get 20% of every loot. I WEEP.
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by azzima(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2017
dgovernor137:

Stop Wailing..... How much was a litre of fuel ⛽ then and now?
bunch of illiterates! !! Do you know how the price got there?? Pure mathematics!

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by dacovajnr: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:
grin
This is good news to the Nigerian govt, but hope the returned money would be used for the betterment of the citizens in general, but why did it take so long for the monies to be returned, Godbless the federal govt of Nigeria.

Sms vote TBoss to 32052, via your mobile phones to keep Tboss in the show, tnx for ur votes!
Send me 3k Glo card make I take vote to keep her for the show
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Akaujaa:

Type the card number here oo
u want some one to pick d card?
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by eflintsone(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
gej really allowed massive stealing , both his fans and oppositions knw its the reason why nija entered recession ... God epp Pmb, good job

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Tokziby: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2017
The report, published in November 2013 titled Swiss Traders’ Opaque Deals in Nigeria, described the schemes employed by Nigerian and foreign fuel importers, such as creating offshore subsidiaries referred to as “letterbox companies”, ship-to-ship transfer to create untraceable paperwork, payment of subsidy money to phantom and non-existing importers, and partnering with politically exposed fraudsters to defraud the country over $6.8 billion from 2009 and 2011.

Just in two years $6.8 Billion, now imagine how much was lost in the remaining 3 years of administration. How this country is still surviving is beyond me

"The company was one of the three oil marketing firms whose offshore processing agreements were terminated on August 26, 2015 after the contract was found to have been ridden with corruption."

This was just few months after election and it was closed. Imagine they won, how much would have been lost.

When i see all this figures put together, i believe we should be thanking God that it was only recession. This would have caused a complete famine in another country with all this billions of Dollars lost during the 6 years reign. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2017
dacovajnr:
Send me 3k Glo card make I take vote to keep her for the show

3k bros it is 3 much na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Akaujaa(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

u want some one to pick d card?
OK...08083272484
Re: Oil Firm Returns N62 Billion To NNPC Aftermath Crude Swap Deal Under Jonathan by Lucy001(f): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Akaujaa:

OK...08083272484
network and expect it before d end of today!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Plant Can’t Work Unless Our Ancestors Are Pacified –host Communities / Danjuma, Other Christian Elders Reject Onnoghen’s Suspension, ACF Backs Buhari / Defection: What Difference Can Dogara Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.