Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal (33018 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by legendte(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by happney65: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Abeg what is this hullabaloo about Dino's certificate scandal..Is this the work of the presidency or who?Abeg I am not understanding ohhh..

They say he who must come with Equity must come with clean Hands.but there was a time Buhari went and hired 20 SANS because they said he shld present he's certificate too..

Abeg am I getting something wrong here..

All of them should go and sit somewhere and allow make we hear word Jare..

Can somebody please play me "Agbara" by shuki jare..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
It is funny how some people think that Bubu should get away with his certificate scandal and on the other hand that we should get to the bottom of Dino's case, and justice should be served.

I am sure if the government allows DSS to get to the bottom of the certificate scandals both Bubu and Dino would be found wanting. But giving how Bubu's case was handled I doubt if anything other than the conflicting dates and media cry will be done in Dino's case.

Lesson to every Nigerian, we should always be at the side of justice no matter whose horse is gored you never know your actions and blind supports may be setting precedence for the wrong set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by komekn(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
kiyosaki1:
Am beginning to think you have a personal score to settle with the subject.if not after the highest authority has approved of something you still have your doubt.If I may ask you a simple question where do you form your opinion that the subject do not graduate?Is it not from a source that is not close to the authority that got his source from some nameless person,you are quick to believed this source without question but quick to disapproved the message from the authoritative source.

What highest authority?

1 Like

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Xzbit91: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
kiyosaki1:
So you will rather believe it if he put it in black and white like SR

The sinator said he served in 1999 but SOR is dated 2000. How do you reconcile that? undecided
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by eph123(f): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
kiyosaki1:
Am beginning to think you have a personal score to settle with the subject.if not after the highest authority has approved of something you still have your doubt.If I may ask you a simple question where do you form your opinion that the subject do not graduate?Is it not from a source that is not close to the authority that got his source from some nameless person,you are quick to believed this source without question but quick to disapproved the message from the authoritative source.

He's a BMC crew member, what do you expect from him?
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by akigbemaru: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Funlordjnr:

ON YOUR POINT 1:

Ol boy, Dino melaye graduated from ABU Zaria! He was quite popular in the department of geography as well as within the "system" for his garrulous and wahala ways! I have friends who went to school with him and I also remember him from abu, in kaduna and from the era when he worked on marwas campaign for president since marwas son is my guy! This your abu porous and vc conspiracy theory makes no sense! Whether with 3rd, 4th of 5th class he attended ABU!

ON YOUR POINT 2:

Yes! 3rd class graduates can apply for masters degrees, enrol pre masters or post graduate courses even to schools abroad! Sometimes all the school requires is a small display of your ability to comprehend and write materials related to the curriculum you are applying to study for!A degree is not a true determinant of an individuals brilliance and everyone knows our educational system is _fucked and may the class of degree may not reflect an individuals true academic ability and unless you have been living under a rock somewhere on mars, in naija even with NO CLASS you can get a great job and also end up in influential positions with the right connects! This is not the USA!

ON YOUR POINT 3:

That one does not even make sense...so if I say "I need to slap you for posting such tripe this early morning" that would also make me an illiterate? Even though I don't give a _fuck about Dino there is no need to distort facts about his personal life in order to suit your disjointed narrative as you just did!

Just get well soon!
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by jbhill(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=55019014]Dino Maleye did not graduate, simple.

That the Vice-Chancellor said he graduated, is to save face and to a large extent, not let the world see the porous nature of the ABU, to prevent them from being the laughing stock of the Nigeria Academic Community.

I look forward to the Court Case.

The Court case, if eventually continued, will expose the duplicitous Character of the Vice-Chancellor. The Final Nail into his Coffin, will be his 1999 NYSC certificate, when he graduated in 2000. Maybe Dino is a TIME TRAVELER.

There are so many things wrong with this Dino Story.

Which transcript was sent to UNIABUJA?do 3rd Class Graduates go for straight Post-Graduate Degree's now?i mean how did somebody with 3 "O" Level WAEC credits end up as a Senator in Nigeria?

So KOGI STATE wants to tell me that it is this "ACADEMIC FRAUD" the best they have to offer?

Abi no be them vote back Prince Abubakar..how many credit does buhari have?.d law is 4 d poor.
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by binsanni(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
onismate:
With this current situation of politician and senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Dino Melaye, it is imperative to note that the law makers are mostly the first breakers of their own laws.

It has been reported that Dino melaye didn’t graduate from Ahmadu Bello Unibversity Zaria (ABU) as he claimed. He also claimed he’s a graduate of London school of Economics and student of Harvard University. The both higher institutions have come to deny the claims why ABU is yet to make a statement on Dino graduating from Geography department from the prestigious university.

Here are 7 things I have learnt from this Dino melaye certificate saga, and I believe you should also take a clue from this incident.

Most Nigerian Politicians are not loyal and care about the feelings of the masses: If a Nigerian politicians are not loyal to this country. They are not afraid of the masses or our feelings. They just do what they like and how they like it. If they really care, some of them won’t use dubious means, forged certificate to enter the seat of power. So most of them are not loyal.

Our lawmakers are mostly the first to break laws: Most of our law makers are the first to break laws in this country. They don’t respect the rule of law. They just find a way to cover up their flaws after abusing the laws.

NYSC photos shouldn’t be enough proof that one served
: In this age and time when corruption and forgery is so easy in Nigeria, photos of you wearing NYSC uniform is not enough proof that one served because anyone can get the uniform and take a photo with it. So many Nigerian politicians have claimed that they served by showing us a photo of them on NYSC uniform. But how about showing us certificate rather than photo. Couple of children of rich Nigerian politicians don’t serve, and they will want to go into power years to come. Don’t be surprised that they will bring out photos of them on NYSC uniform that time.

It was reported that Davido served in Lagos from November 2015-october 2016. But during the orientation course he was far away outside Nigeria for a show. Years to come he go still tell you say him serve.

Keep records of your academic dealings and let them be genuine: We are in internet age, anything can be traceable. Not the age of yester years when getting information is difficult. Internet and Social media has made things easy. I have heard of people who keep their academic work records back in school, from their test scripts to others just to avoid future controversies. Because immediately you start climbing the ladder to greatness, people will start tracing your past. Having those records will help you tackle any educational controversy that comes your way.

I loved the way Former President Goodluck Jonathan handled his own when it was reported in the media that he never finished his PhD thesis. He just showed us his PhD results. Na so matter die down. But the records Dino is showing us are just contradicting themselves. Like, he said graduated in 2000 but claimed to go for his NYSC in 1999. The master project he showed us, he claimed he finished in 2015 but his supervisor’s signature was showing January 2017.

Laws and punishments are mostly meant for the poor people: If Dino would have been a poor man or a nobody he would have been thrown out of that senatorial position or arrested. ABU for don release statement long ago. But because he’s rich and powerful they kept mute. The Nigerian system is weird, it favours the rich and the powerful. With everything going on with Dino Melaye certificate saga, it’s obvious that there’s something fishy about it.

Nigerian Educational systems is in a big mess: Yes the Nigerian educational system is in a big mess. If it took within 24 hours to denounce Dino’s claims by Harvard and LSE that he never was once a student at the university, ABU which is a Nigerian university is not saying anything about it. It is easier to forge results in Nigeria without any verification. There are so many runs going on in our higher institutions. I heard of so many institutions that students have been studying for up to 3 years but yet to have a matriculation number.

Most Nigerian politicians parade themselves with Titles and things they are not: Nigerian politicians are always in the habit of showing off power. They parade themselves with titles they are not, e.g like MSc, msn, hsb and other sorts. It might interest you to note that most of these politicians forged their certificates and bought titles they didn’t earn. They will lie to us, and we bought the lies. Time has come when we have to verify very well about titles and academic records of our politicians before they contest for any position in this country.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1354-seven-7-things-i-observed-and-have-come-to-learn-from-dino-melaye-s-certificate-saga

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by paskyboy: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by komekn(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Buhari couldn't present WAEC certificate and you expect a senator to present his own? When a home owner jumps over the fence, visitors will hold party at the roof

There's is this perverse trend in using comparative misdemeanours as convention justification.

Forget about PMB that's deviation and stick to the issue at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by maxzzo1(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017

The Court case, if eventually continued, will expose the duplicitous
Character of the Vice-Chancellor. The Final Nail into his Coffin, will be his 1999 NYSC certificate, when he graduated in 2000. Maybe Dino is a TIME TRAVELER.

[/quote]

U dey read upside down or back of paper...Dino's nysc is dated 2000/2001 not 1999
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Gbollyraj(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino did his NYSC in 1999 and a lecturer claimed he graduated in 2000. My people, is God not a wonderful God?

1 Like

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Housing(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
I am sure of one thing, the 5Billion law suit will be abandoned, because pursuing it will definitely lead to more trouble as there will be motions and counter motions that will bring in more witnesses hence new dimensions into the case.
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by pedrilo: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
modik:

But the facts speak for themselves. Can you be called up for service when you've not cleared all your academic backlogs?
in times of economic recession, hunger and suicide, dis is wat matters to u? #shame
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Saintp(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
kiyosaki1:

The OP failed to mention that Nigerians are hypocrites. I strongly believe that there is a problem with Dino's graduation but the school decided to protect their image and Dino benefited from it.

This is like the same fraud in Buhari's own certificate but because he is president, they have saved him.
The person you quoted is one of the people who defended buhari with all kinds of stupid logic but he is on the attack mode now because Dino is not in Buhari's camp. If Dino was a right hand man of buhari, he and his fellow zombies would have been the ones defending him with stupid logic. This is how most Nigerians behave, always taking position on issues based on people involved and not based on principles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by breezeng: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2017
It's just unfortunate that d stock in trade of most Nigerians is to bring down people. They are always happy at people's downfall and that is why Nigeria is backward. The relevant authority has confirmed that he graduated, so what is the problem again
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Ovokoo: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino Melaye telling us ntoor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBeXW17SBY
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino Maleye did not graduate, simple.

That the Vice-Chancellor said he graduated, is to save face and to a large extent, not let the world see the porous nature of the ABU, to prevent them from being the laughing stock of the Nigeria Academic Community.

The Court case, if eventually continued, will expose the duplicitous Character of the Vice-Chancellor. The Final Nail into his Coffin, will be his 1999 NYSC certificate, when he graduated in 2000. Maybe Dino is a TIME TRAVELER.

Which transcript was sent to UNIABUJA?do 3rd Class Graduates go for straight Post-Graduate Degree's now?i mean how did somebody with 3 "O" Level WAEC credits end up as a Senator in Nigeria?

So KOGI STATE wants to tell me that it is this "ACADEMIC FRAUD" the best they have to offer?

I am starting to suspect that it is Aliens that live in Kogi State.

Abi no be them vote back Prince Abubakar Audu?even after looting the State to the ground? Same State that made somebody that was not even in the Country when an election was held, a Governor now? i started suspecting Dino was an illiterate when he openly boasted he will "FORCEFULLY" sleep with, and get REMI TINUBU Pregnant.

You sound pathetic. The final authority has come out to put an end to a raging issue and you still do not believe him. But choose to believe those who deal on rumours and hearsays. If you do not believe a whole Vice chancellor, who has all the information in his disposal, I wonder what kind of human you are! Dino might be a bad man, I won't argue that, but on this issue of certificate, my friend, know when you are beaten and admit that. Its as simple as that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Joey82(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2017
For clarity sake, Melaye only have a statement of result from ABU. u guys stop mentioning certificate already cos he does not have one.
What we should be asking ourselves is y he's still using a mere statement of result instead of a proper cert.
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Abi no be them vote back Prince Abubakar Audu?even after looting the State to the ground? Same State that made somebody that was not even in the Country when an election was held, a Governor now? i started suspecting Dino was an illiterate when he openly boasted he will "FORCEFULLY" sleep with, and get REMI TINUBU Pregnant.

You sound pathetic. The final authority has come out to put an end to a raging issue and you still do not believe him. But choose to believe those who deal on rumours and hearsays. If you do not believe a whole Vice chancellor, who has all the information in his disposal, I wonder what kind of human you are! Dino might be a bad man, I won't argue that, but on this issue of certificate, my friend, know when you are beaten and admit that. Its as simple as that!
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Xkalaban(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Naija!!! Corruption and malpractice in all nooks and crannies. We don't know which ones to believe anymore. Der ris God o......!
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Customer80: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
komekn:

There's is this perverse trend in using comparative misdemeanours as convention justification.

Forget about PMB that's deviation and stick to the issue at hand.
why is it a deviation? He who come equity must come with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2017
onismate:
With this current situation of politician and senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Dino Melaye, it is imperative to note that the law makers are mostly the first breakers of their own laws.

It has been reported that Dino melaye didn’t graduate from Ahmadu Bello Unibversity Zaria (ABU) as he claimed. He also claimed he’s a graduate of London school of Economics and student of Harvard University. The both higher institutions have come to deny the claims why ABU is yet to make a statement on Dino graduating from Geography department from the prestigious university.

Here are 7 things I have learnt from this Dino melaye certificate saga, and I believe you should also take a clue from this incident.

Most Nigerian Politicians are not loyal and care about the feelings of the masses: If a Nigerian politicians are not loyal to this country. They are not afraid of the masses or our feelings. They just do what they like and how they like it. If they really care, some of them won’t use dubious means, forged certificate to enter the seat of power. So most of them are not loyal.

Our lawmakers are mostly the first to break laws: Most of our law makers are the first to break laws in this country. They don’t respect the rule of law. They just find a way to cover up their flaws after abusing the laws.

: In this age and time when corruption and forgery is so easy in Nigeria, photos of you wearing NYSC uniform is not enough proof that one served because anyone can get the uniform and take a photo with it. So many Nigerian politicians have claimed that they served by showing us a photo of them on NYSC uniform. But how about showing us certificate rather than photo. Couple of children of rich Nigerian politicians don’t serve, and they will want to go into power years to come. Don’t be surprised that they will bring out photos of them on NYSC uniform that time.

It was reported that Davido served in Lagos from November 2015-october 2016. But during the orientation course he was far away outside Nigeria for a show. Years to come he go still tell you say him serve.

Keep records of your academic dealings and let them be genuine: We are in internet age, anything can be traceable. Not the age of yester years when getting information is difficult. Internet and Social media has made things easy. I have heard of people who keep their academic work records back in school, from their test scripts to others just to avoid future controversies. Because immediately you start climbing the ladder to greatness, people will start tracing your past. Having those records will help you tackle any educational controversy that comes your way.

I loved the way Former President Goodluck Jonathan handled his own when it was reported in the media that he never finished his PhD thesis. He just showed us his PhD results. Na so matter die down. But the records Dino is showing us are just contradicting themselves. Like, he said graduated in 2000 but claimed to go for his NYSC in 1999. The master project he showed us, he claimed he finished in 2015 but his supervisor’s signature was showing January 2017.

Laws and punishments are mostly meant for the poor people: If Dino would have been a poor man or a nobody he would have been thrown out of that senatorial position or arrested. ABU for don release statement long ago. But because he’s rich and powerful they kept mute. The Nigerian system is weird, it favours the rich and the powerful. With everything going on with Dino Melaye certificate saga, it’s obvious that there’s something fishy about it.

Nigerian Educational systems is in a big mess: Yes the Nigerian educational system is in a big mess. If it took within 24 hours to denounce Dino’s claims by Harvard and LSE that he never was once a student at the university, ABU which is a Nigerian university is not saying anything about it. It is easier to forge results in Nigeria without any verification. There are so many runs going on in our higher institutions. I heard of so many institutions that students have been studying for up to 3 years but yet to have a matriculation number.

Most Nigerian politicians parade themselves with Titles and things they are not: Nigerian politicians are always in the habit of showing off power. They parade themselves with titles they are not, e.g like MSc, msn, hsb and other sorts. It might interest you to note that most of these politicians forged their certificates and bought titles they didn’t earn. They will lie to us, and we bought the lies. Time has come when we have to verify very well about titles and academic records of our politicians before they contest for any position in this country.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1354-seven-7-things-i-observed-and-have-come-to-learn-from-dino-melaye-s-certificate-saga
NYSC is not a compulsory program am a graduate with my Exception letter and am working in a big company,my cousin graduated from NOUN and he is a commissioner so Bleep NYSC
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2017
onismate:

NYSC is not a compulsory program am a graduate with my Exception letter and am working in a big company,my cousin graduated from NOUN and he is a commissioner so Bleep NYSC in my house nobody has time for that shit
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Xkalaban(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Ovokoo:
Dino Melaye telling us ntoor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBeXW17SBY

I'm not a lover nor a hater of Dino. One can say that I'm indifferent about his ongoing drama. But seeing this clip he posted on YouTube is quite disappointing & childish. This isn't the way that a senator of a whole country called Nigeria should conduct himself. He displayed no ethics whatsoever. And things like what we see on that clip is why foreigners take our govt for a joke.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Ogashub(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by oluwaahmed: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Am not supportin Dino or any oda representathieves but my questn is why SR did not also investigate Buhari's certificate saga All of dem na d same, investigate Dino, investigate buhari dat showed up wit 30 SAN & coerced d niccur 2 drop d case. Ders a lot of hypocrisy in d syatem.
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by middlebelter(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Your comment would have made a better impact without you necessarily castigate good good people from Kogi West.
As a good student of Nigeria Politics, or so I assume, I expect you to know that the choice of political leaders are not often made by the grassroots. It was a lot political manipulations that lead to the emergence of Dino Melaye as a Senator after the abysmal performance of Smart Adeyemi. Today the people of Okun land are lamenting their lots. They as a matter of fact have better educated people than the likes of Dino and Smart but such people will never be allowed to emerge just as the same power block will not allow Nigerians to produce the best hands and brains for the office of President than they type of PMB.

Therefore to further castigate the electorates in Kogi State on the matter is the height of insensitivity to the plight of the the oppressed and I hereby demand an apology from you on behalf of this good people of Kogi West, otherwise, I would simply wish your constituency worse representation like the type of Senator Dino. Someone that will go to National Assembly to fight and disgrace your people, yet only come back to move from lower chamber to upper chamber only to become appendage to the Senate President and his wife and then will make no feasible impact on your people. Insult upon injury. It hurts!!!.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by Raydans: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2017
kingphilip:
Not in support of anybody but I'm trying to look at it from the Nigerian system below:

Harvard and LSE are two institutions in advanced societies where everything has gone digital and so could have debunked them in minutes while the Nigerian system I won't be surprised if some schools don't have their records online presently not to talk as far back as pre-2000 years

Lemme give you an instance.. I served between may 15 and April 16 and I can tell you in my local government then the previous sets files were housed in one open space just roofed and rain and sun get entrance into the place..

Imagine where the records are damaged, how will the local government be able to provide evidence is somebody served in that local government or not..

Probably Abu don't have the records both manual and online for the period under review and to stay clear of any controversy, they had to side the most powerful because I'm sure Sahara reporters won't do much compared to what Dino might do to them

That's my opinion and it may be 100% wrong though
Like you served in ogun state. Abeokuta south lga within that period ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Steps Down For James Manager / Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.