Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal (33019 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by winj: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
onismate:
With this current situation of politician and senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Dino Melaye, it is imperative to note that the law makers are mostly the first breakers of their own laws.

Most of what you wrote is what is wrong with the mentality of Nigerians like you.

the problem is not the leaders, it is the stu pidity of the citizens.

They allow incompetent people to rig and win elections but still let them serve their time, and then proceed to ask the same criminals to care for the people.

Armed robber enter your house and you ask him to give you food to eat while he is robbing you.

When Nigerian citizens start getting some commonsense, then they have the right to demand good leadership!
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by onismate: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
winj:

Most of what you wrote is what is wrong with the mentality of Nigerians like you.

the problem is not the leaders, it is the stu pidity of the citizens.

They allow incompetent people to rig and win elections but still let them serve their time, and then proceed to ask the same criminals to care for the people.

Armed robber enter your house and you ask him to give you food to eat while he is robbing you.

When Nigerian citizens start getting some commonsense, then they have the right to demand good leadership!

Just like you said, when Nigerians like you start getting some common sense, then you have the right to demand good leadership
Re: Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal by jojothaiv(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2017
IllBliss Different Kind Of War..

NP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.