Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) (23419 Views)

Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Celestyn8213: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
How many of you noticed dat the little boy was jst pretending notin happened to him
May be it was the shock of the accident that made him cry

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
How many of you noticed dat the little boy was jst pretending notin happened to him
Thunder strike you...a kid faced with a scene of destruction and probably blood and shouts pretending?
Pls why are you pretending like you are normal?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2017
op Hope nobody died, if yes No problem then
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Agimor(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Hon. Vincent Uduaghan, the Emmauel Uduaghan protégé.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Jabioro: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
I thought I am the only one.. I know no say will plenty
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Ayblaize(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
Guyman02:
Too many idiots in Nigeria will first of all take selfies and pictures of accident victims instead of rushing to help first and save lives, so that they can have something to post for their friends on Facebook and make FP on Nairaland. Nonsense! ?

Some who are even more idiotic will make idiotic comments about a little boy involved in an accident who is traumatized instead of empathizing and praying that he suffers no internal injuries.
What are you saying na?...If no one took the pictures,you wouldn't be even commenting this. Is it bad to know what happened and how to inform the masses to annul future occurrences?.. Ok fine.. People shouldn't take pics when they should be saving lives ryh?.. So you mean everybody that witnessed the accident will help?. .let's imagine the injured were about 15 and there were 100 people there, all will help?. ..think na.. Who doesn't want to help,just know there must have been some helpers before taking pictures.
And you know Naija.. If you help and they die in your car, na die..So people have been discouraged because of that.. And some uniform men will even be forming boss telling citizens not to move closer and they have no fast and adequate rescue facilities!. .You will even help and get to the hospital, prolly someone with a bullet wound,hospitals will even ask for police report again while the person eventually dies and they arrest you... So stuffs like these discourage people.. You are talking like this because you haven't been in the situation of 'helping '..

1 Like

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Tastemoney(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Hmmm......You have a heart of a stone
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by PrinceFola(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Which kind human being be this self? To slap you dey hungry me I swear!!! If you don't have something reasonable to say, You keep shut!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

You need to see a therapist

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Acetyl(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
hope you are not on drug ?
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by frenzydilz(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2017
I think 'empathy' doesn't exist. You can't actually understand what someone else is feeling.
We are all different, so react differently to similar situations. In being empathetic, you put yourself in the person's shoes and imagine how you would feel had it happened to you. But it didn't happen to you. And you can never feel like he/she does. So you can't understand how they feel. Unless you can read minds like Charles or Jane from X-Men.
I think empathy can't truly exist. People are here feeling empathetic. All you see is a picture. Let's just stick with sympathy
Just my thinking though...I could be wrong.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by youngpee01(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2017
he is a pretender dat is why he thinks dat the little boy is behaving like him

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by loomer: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

So something for happen to am first.

I pray make u get better accident and survive, then u go know how e feel
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by judecares1(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2017
delta state is d worst state ever in nigeria without roads n payments of primary school teachers salaries,am 4m delta but i hate my state
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by spartan117(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Chai guy dey Don bash u finish dis morning, what a way to start d day.
Make I still join bash u small: Mr youngest85 I take it dat u are d youngest on nairaland, so next time allow d elders to first comment so dat u can learn 4rm their comments
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Austin234(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2017
One good news: 'No life was lost'
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by hylyne(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Thank God, no life was lost.

However, contact us for your speed limiters Installation. 08092330661
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by olotu3k: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

must you comment if you don t know what to write, please better be silent than make a mockery of yourself
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by VeniJu: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
Thank God say na mgbeke cars. No correct BMW there

Just as ur life is worth nothing.
Soon, you will lost it and no one will sympathize wit ur family.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by nedu2000(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2017
Vincent UDUAGAN? Hope not related to the former governor,delta state and nepotism er
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by engrpheleeks(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
How did you even make earth
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by gonkin(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2017
That bridge is a serious threat and the stupid government is doing nothing about it. Only last month an a vehicle plunge into the river. Last week some principals died. Now this. The potholes actually come as a surprise just after the bridge, u cant see the other side of the hill where the trap is.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Promise92(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by delishpot: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Another one with darlenese mentality here.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Chijiuche: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Your flat head has totally compressed your brain so much that your brain has been decommissioned. At this moment, You just need a total brain reset. How on earth can you make such statement on a poor child that has just suffered from an accident trauma cry ?.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

haba nawa 4u...if na attention u need abeg stop it
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by youngest85(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cynthyworld:

haba nawa 4u...if na attention u need abeg stop it

U deh 4low ds one talk?

Wet in ur attention wan gv me?
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by youngest85(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
hylyne:
Thank God, no life was lost.

However, contact us for your speed limiters Installation. 08092330661

For 45k or 50k?
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Let us pray it is not your son who was involved in that accident. Cant you see the little boy is in shock.
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by iukpe: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:

Nothing like what?... because he is not bleeding or dead so nothing happened, you probably think the images were photoshoped. The question is what else did you not notice?
Now I know some people just try to get more attention on any post than the topic itself. Kudos!!!
Re: Multiple Vehicles Involved In An Accident In Delta State (photos) by AlphaT1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Look at zombie "vomiting" rubbish from his anus...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Reackless Tipper Driver Crushes Young Girl Dead In Akwa Ibom(Graphic Photos) / Man Who Died In The Kogi Petrol Tanker Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.