Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ (13546 Views)

Light Skin Girls Vs Dark Skin Girls Which Are More Sexy / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Lara24(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2017

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke the Internet Releases More ‘Sexy Photos’
This beautiful Nigerian lady seems determined to make an indelible mark on social media as her Instagram page followership skyrockets due to the adult contents.

See more photos here http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/03/28/curvy-yoruba-girl-recently-broke-internet-releases-sexy-photos

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Lucy001(f): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2017
grin

Sms vote Tboss via your mobile phones to 32052 to keep Tboss in the bigbrother's house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2017
SHE'S LOOKING INNOCENT BUT DOING USELESS STUFF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Davash222(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2017
Killer kinda eyes. Me likey.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by profhezekiah: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2017
must U tribalize this issue

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by CoolFreeday(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:
grin
you're everywhere!
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Lucy001(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2017
CoolFreeday:

you're everywhere!

Yes ooo grin

Sms vote TBoss to 32052 via your mobile phones to save TBoss thank you for your votes.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Can she wear These in front of her parents...

WHAT WENT WRONG
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Vaseline gang, food don ready,its been a long time coming D;

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Whoredom everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by CoolFreeday(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

Yes ooo grin

Sms vote TBoss to 32052 via your mobile phones to save TBoss thank you for your votes.

Thank you for advertising abi campaigning?
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Lucy001(f): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Thank you for advertising abi campaigning?
You're welcome sir, have u voted grin
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by CoolFreeday(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

You're welcome sir, have u voted grin
not yet
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Lucy001(f): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2017
CoolFreeday:

not yet
pls do wen u are chanced, tnx!
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by jonaifame22(m): 7:22am On Mar 28, 2017
Sweet,hot,lickable legs!
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by CoolFreeday(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

pls do wen u are chanced, tnx!
OK. you're welcome
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by ifex370(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
Bloggers be uploading IndecentStar pics and be claiming Yoruba this Yoruba that...

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Thukzee01(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Op which internet did she break . grin cheesy 8-)

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Dojupyo(f): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2017
To have so many likes on instagram is a great achievement, I see sad

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Kingsley1000(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2017
where my vaseline
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Xzbit91: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
A don jus gerrit

After the likes and wow, wows, what next?
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by SuperSuave(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Break which internet? undecided is like mumu dey worry you
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by SuperSuave(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
Dojupyo:
To have so many likes on instagram is a great achievement, I see sad
talking of misplaced priority
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2017
not badatall
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Jeans pant shocked

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Xzbit91:
A don jus gerrit

After the likes and wow, wows, what next?
I watch a Doc the other day

Let me tell you .. they make money .
U think its just likes you have no idea .
When you have high stats on instagram over 10k followers ( REAL ONES undecided) wey dey interact
Bmw can send her a car for what yo advertise lol maybe you guys dont get this in nigeria but I AM TELLING U SHE IS MAKING MONEY

If victoria secret like her body shape she becomes a model .. yes obv more better ways to make money but lol KIM K don show way . And best believe thes girls get alot of money by just posing undecided
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by PenisCaP: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Hm
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Xzbit91: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

I watch a Doc the other day

Let me tell you .. they make money .
U think its just likes you have no idea .
When you have high stats on instagram over 10k followers ( REAL ONES undecided) wey dey interact
Bmw can send her a car for what yo advertise lol maybe you guys dont get this in nigeria but I AM TELLING U SHE IS MAKING MONEY

If victoria secret like her body shape she becomes a model .. yes obv more better ways to make money but lol KIM K don show way . And best believe thes girls get alot of money by just posing undecided

I know you can actually monetize followers, but only if you give value. What value is she offering and how is she different from others doing same thing?

Making money from social media is not as easy as someone will make it out to be irrespective of how many followers/subscribers you have. If you can't convert them to leads or sales, how then do you make money?

BTW, I doubt BMW would want to be associated with whatever she's advertising.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2017
Xzbit91:

I know you can actually monetize followers, but only if you give value. What value is she offering and how is she different from others doing same thing?

Making money from social media is not as easy as someone will make it out to be irrespective of how many followers/subscribers you have. If you can't convert them to leads or sales, how then do you make money?

BTW, I doubt BMW would want to be associated with whatever she's advertising.
Lol the BMW is just an example

Ok i manufacture n sell skincare products ..
i blog too
Now i have been contacted by target in USA , SPAR in Uk .. do you know why ?
Followers people wanting the items ! Looking at interaction now they want it too ..
can't go into details but u do not convert followers ! Followers is used for stats so big companies give sh!t for free
Im telling you DM her and say whats your paypal .. n watch smiley
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by karnap(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
SHE'S LOOKING INNOCENT BUT DOING USELESS STUFF
Thats woman for you...especialy afonja lady
Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Earth2Metahuman: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
You don't have to contribute anything to the society anymore to become a "celebrity"

Just have a big yansh and boobs, then you are good to go.

Useless bloggers and nairaland will start promoting you.

What a generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ by Xzbit91: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol the BMW is just an example

Ok i manufacture n sell skincare products ..
i blog too
Now i have been contacted by target in USA , SPAR in Uk .. do you know why ?
Followers people wanting the items ! Looking at interaction now they want it too ..
can't go into details but u do not convert followers ! Followers is used for stats so big companies give sh!t for free
Im telling you DM her and say whats your paypal .. n watch smiley
I don't quite get the bolded, for people to subscribe or follow your page, it actually means they're interested in what you're offering right?

If you've engaged this people, it means they trust you and value you're opinion in whatever niche it is you're advertising. That implies you don't need to do a lot of convincing to make them buy whatever it is you recommend like you would someone who is coming across your products for the first time.

If this is not conversion, I don't know what else is. Or you mean to tell me your followers don't buy your products? This is the value the UK and US company sees in your business that they're willing to associate with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Askmen.com / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.