Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49451 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by plainmirror(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

You just made a relatively stupid comment.

8 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by hazyfm1: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
embarassed
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
we dont know you..bloody attention- seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated with 3rd class too but will be the HOD at my work place from next month.... The question is who cares so long u do ur job very well a 3rd graduate will head even a 1st graduate

15 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by burkingx(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Christane: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
mehn ..d thng cum be like murder case cus of 3rd class ..

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by simpleseyi: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders

What did you drink?. Wole Soyinka graduated with a Second Class Upper classification. He said this himself, I watched him on TV when he said this. The Vanguard newspaper report of that occasion is below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/

7 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

Quite absurd seeing this kind of ridiculous comment...

You have no idea why and what events might have led to that do you?

You must be very haughty and full of yourself but trust me, your type don't go far in life cos you cannot see beyond your nose...

You're disgusting...

By the way I'm a proud Super Lion, 2.1 Physics and Astronomy wink

12 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
I swear I wil report . To admin just continue. angry
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by olotu3k: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
remember one of the three you mention is a thief

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by RillJ(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Third Class is a grade like any other.
Ask yourself how many 1st & 2nd class graduates end up working for stark 'illiterates' who never had reason(s) to bother with grade?

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bionixs: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Lmao. Continue proving me right.

Hide behind a meme of your president general.

Dude as a guy with younger brothers who want to see them become something in life. Go and improve yourself. Thay it worked out for dino do not mean it will work out for you as well. Its a fact in the labour market, 3rd class graduates are almost never considered even for petrol attendant.

Its nothing to be proud of and please grow up
oga,abeg go and sit down. Wetin YOUR President get? Not by Class

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ddy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow

Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka came out with third class.You that graduated with first class,are u better than them.What have ur first/second class upper did for u.Am not even sure if u are a graduate.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by kaymart: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
op, bck then in Uniben, that lecture theatre you were standing in that picture happens to be my favorite reading venue.
It's civil engineering final year class.....
I'm not an engineering student though but every night, you 'll most likely find me there.....lol

I graduated with flying colours#.....

6 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Failures always support their fellow failure.

No be your mates graduate with 2_1 and 2_2? you are happy you graduated with 3rd class.

20 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ToluNewman: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

It's a lie, Wole Soyinka never finished with a 3rd class. He said it the last time he came to UI. Baba na 2/1

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
I made a serial collection of F's in school. I managed to do a 2.5 which gave me a 2.2. I stand with Dino. I am not an inferior because i made a F.

#ISTANDWITHDINO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by olotu3k: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na wa ooo third class in now celebrated in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by engola(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
1st class engineering student dat cannot fix bulb..

5 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Guyman02: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
NTOORR!!!

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
To. Graduate wit 3rd class is not the end of the road some thirdclass are far better than so called 2-1 and 2-2 , is not about ur degree is what u can offer in the head. That is the fact. So I stand with Dino melaye hit like if u Stand with Dino melaye.. don't forget to check my signature

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow
I graduated with a third class too. Uniben engineering. My dear I am doing very well, and I have guy's with 2-2 begging to work for me. My dear am not an olodo.

OP, I stand with you

13 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Keep displaying a 3rd class behaviour like your uncle Dino tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering

Yea....... not surprised that you stand with criminals.
We know your types when we were in school

Layabouts who bribe Lecturers, carry "expo" or steal question papers out-rightly.

As strange as it is in Nigeria of today, where graduating with a "near-failure" has now turned to a badge of honour!
Where those who are supposed to be at the bottom of the ladder, now stride over the intellectual and hard-workers who have proven their mettle.

Like it is said, "Unorthodox specimen, conglomerate to the nearest proximity" .........In simple English: Birds of the same feather flock together!

I dont stand with "below average" CRIMINLAS.

#ClassOfFirstClass

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow
Easy with the name calling

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by delezac(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
oni aye i se
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's very obvious you finished with third class if not pass sef
.your mates are asking logical questions, you're there standing with someone who doesn't care if you live or die
bloody waste of funds

8 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by remiopash: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Let's stop bastardizing the third class

What is wrong in having 3rd class? That you did not cheat like Dino before you have it makes you better than Dino. At least, 3rd class is better than drop out..The OP will succeed in his chosen profession (Civil Engineering) through dedication and perseverance by learning the rudiments of the work.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
And what are u bringing out in this issue nw.
ToriBlue:
Failures always support their fellow failure.

No be your mates graduate with 2_1 and 2_2? you are happy you graduated with 3rd class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Burial Of Soldier Emeka George 'Okadigbo' Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.