Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49474 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ooo if I knock u also. U will enter water u are also mesy around with so call ashewo girls in ur street ryt... grin grin
Alariwo2:

If I e-knock you, you'll enter ground.
Dull things who only know how to party and mess around with amateur girls
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alhkerimu(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

This is the type of people we need in a society, guy i like your courage and the way you respond to tout comment.
How can you spend good five years in the university only to graduate with a third class, and tomorrow you be will be blaming government for unemployment when you are the caused of your problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ericsdm55(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
The op did no one any wrong by expressing himself. Can't people air out their opinion without attracting any insult?

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering

Olodos must surely stand with each other. Shallow calls unto shallow.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Ooo if I knock u also. U will enter water u are also mesy around with so call ashewo girls in ur street ryt... grin grin

Think like a man that you are my friend .

This thread is pointless.. if he likes let him crawl with Dino who cares
Investigation must continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by eezeribe(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Daboomb:

So, you think "An Apple can fall far from its Tree"?

That you could only graduate with 3rd Class, is in itself, an indication of "ONE ASPECT" of your level of intellect!
It shows you have a CRANIAL DEFICIENCY that cannot compete well, among your equals (Classmates who made 2-2-Upper and 1st class)

Is it surprising that fortune 500 companies like Shell, Mobil, Schlumberger, NLNG, e.t.c discriminate against mentally deficient Graduates like you?
SMH.

Mouth nor sweet, the owner dey lick am!
grin grin

You have finished them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Opeade939(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:
I made a serial collection of F's in school. I managed to do a 2.5 which gave me a 2.2. I stand with Dino. I am not an inferior because i made a F.

#ISTANDWITHDINO
And you are glad about it.
Wehdone sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
kingsmaila:
It's high time we stopped judging graduate based on degree classification. A 3rd class can be more competent on the job than the so called 1st class and 2.1 or 2.2 graduates. If its bad then why is it included in degree classification.

So, if it is better (3rd class), why is the awarding University not placing it above the 1st Class graduands?
Why do 1st Class graduands get all the prizes at convocations?
shocked shocked grin grin

All these "CONSOLATIONS".......... are products of a "feeble and intellectually deficient" minds. grin grin grin

On the "average", if you put 100 graduates of each category (3rd class and 1st class) on the table, the rate of success amongst 3rd class might be like 5% (5 out of 100 become successful by chance!) while the rate of success of the 1st class will be as high as 90% (90 out of 100)

You people can keep consoling and deceiving yourself.
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vani86 serving it cold and peppery

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
No mind that vani guy.. . Na so leader of tomorrow u no check. his profile.quote author=Ddy post=55032074]

Leaders of tomorrow,i dey see Una oooo[/quote] grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lordkylie:
Now this is disturbing! You know what is wrong with Nigeria? We celebrate mediocrity. How can you stand with Dino; a person with questionable qualifications (apart from the third class)? See, my jamb score was quite low but I put in extra effort for my putme and I got admission to my course of choice and my current result is top. That doesn't mean I should start bragging about getting a low jamb score or perhaps doing better than people who had higher scores. It makes no fuc.king sense!

This is crap and incoherent. whosoever awarded you a degree made a historic mistake! #IstandwithDino
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Na third class and pass graduates dey form pass....

why won't they form,when the army admits stark illiterates because one alhaji want them there......
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by neocortex: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
kingsmaila:
It's high time we stopped judging graduate based on degree classification. A 3rd class can be more competent on the job than the so called 1st class and 2.1 or 2.2 graduates. If its bad then why is it included in degree classification.

Your reasoning is ridiculous, human achievements are based on
hierarchy and classifications.

If we do not "judge" graduate based on degree classification
will any one put in extra effort to study at school ?

5 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders
Wole Soyinka graduated with Second Class Upper. That third class rumour was to motivate the third class holders.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Opeade939:
And you are glad about it.
Wehdone sir!

You made a first class .. but your life aint first at all sister... ruminate on that
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by sammyscholar(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

i love it bro, dino is a role model for the youths of this country....... hope you ve take breakfast son.....
Do not say Dino is a role model to the youths of the country; at least, not mine. Having third class does not stop anybody from becoming great in life. I have seen many intelligent third class guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by SmartyPants(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:
I graduated with 3rd class too but will be the HOD at my work place from next month.... The question is who cares so long u do ur job very well a 3rd graduate will head even a 1st graduate

I didn't have a strong record of achievement in my earlier years but I haven't done too poorly in life since. However, lets face the facts:

1. Good academic results are not proof of intelligence but are usually a good indication of it.

Poor results means you were either dull, lazy or a victim of circumstance. Frankly, it is usually one or both of the first two, and these are traits that are hard to change.

This means that on average it is reasonable to expect that people with poor results may not do well in life.

2. Employers are looking for people with intelligence and drive. A third class simply does not portray that and consequently, anyone coming out with a third class will automatically be disadvantaged greatly, whether or not he or she thinks they are the smartest person from earth to Uranus.

3. Success builds on success. If you went through school without learning well, how well do you expect to perform in real world conditions? You cannot apply knowledge that you do not have, can you?

So while a third class is not the end of life, t really I nothing to be proud of. It is the very definition of utter mediocrity.

I mean, even look at the opening post by the OP; I was expecting to see a reason or explanation for why the fact that he made third class is relevant to Dino Melaye... But nope. No logic, no reason. Just an empty statement of support.

Newsflash!! Even Dino Melaye probably doesn't want the association of third class degree holders standing behind him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
simpleseyi:

What did you drink?. Wole Soyinka graduated with a Second Class Upper classification. He said this himself, I watched him on TV when he said this. The Vanguard newspaper report of that occasion is below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/
That is what he award himselves,if i am to grade myself i hav a 1st class brain in life.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
and?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ExInferis(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

And all 3 were jailed.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
undecided undecided
Alariwo2:

Think like a man that you are my friend .

This thread is pointless.. if he likes let him crawl with Dino who cares
Investigation must continue
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by heilige(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

OLODO
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by miccollo47: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Baba finished with a pass... Keep calm biko.
bayooooooo:

Wole Soyinka graduated with a Second Class Upper.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-made-second-class-upper-soyinka/
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Aburi001: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Let's stop bastardizing the third class
I pity this OP. People like YOU always put Ludo inside a Laptop bag just to deceive their parents.

They are always busy playing Snookers during lectures

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mytym(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

Congratulations undecided

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Too many failures on Nairaland.. No wonder one gets stressed up looking at comments

I rebuke the spirit of dullness and mediocrity in your lives today. Amen

8 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Aburi001: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
LAIR!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by EVarn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
adeke undecided
Are you from Edo state?,sounds like etsako to me.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by madjune(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's never about class whatever.

It's about creativity, imagination and...agbaya!

How far did they take you?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by back2sender: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
The guy naa olodo, An humpty dumpty!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Philadelphia: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

Another attention seeker spotted
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by tete7000(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:

Prof. Wole Soyinka has long refuted that third class claim. He graduated with a 2.1. Check the link to be educated and stop peddling rumour:
www.nigerianmonitor.com/didnt-class-degree-wole-soyinka/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Buhari In London / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.