Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49462 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86

I salute you

don't mind these people.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Qriousity:

you have a bloated head. Oga first class is Ubong King not your mate? He is a third class graduate who is now a multi billionaire. I'm sure your bank account is reading a Jersey number. Tufiakwa!

You with your 3rd class where are you, what have you accomplished? Lets compare the 2 of us. When i am 50+ like melaye we will compare again.

No wonder nairaland has this much traffic, the number of ignorant dudes who dont know what to do with their life are overwhelming.

3rd class is nothing to be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
In uniben ,geography and regional planning is under faculty of arts or social science i think..the course runs across science and arts as its a very diverse course...
selingel:
I dont think you went through the four walls of any university. If you did, you will never support what is not right. If his certificate shows B. A. in jeography, such a university no matter how highly placed, must be shut down.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

You live a pathetic life isn't it obvious from your rant. You sound like a child from a broken home, or one of those wife-beater homes

My life can never be as pathetic as one (you)who glorifies Dino Melaye. In fact you have to be living under poverty (note* not below poverty but worse) to admire a man like Dino. In fact youmake poverty look like successs. you are among the dregs of society.. a never do well and Nairaland is the only place people like you wilL EVER be taken seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Qriousity:
I tried laughing to your joke but couldn't cause it's too dry. More grace to your ministry.

It was not meant for low intellectuals like you. That why it was freaking difficult for you to understand. Its not your fault

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rozayx5(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH goodluck bro.

goodluck. keep thinking that third class are failures

mind you am.not.one

but you need more experience in life
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Third class holders are not to be treated as outcasts ok
I agree
but is that the case in the job market
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by realhumanity: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I was actively involved ok,what set did u graduate with...

Bro, I graduated well. in fact very well.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
So they should ostracize all third class holders
vani86:

You with your 3rd class where are you, what have you accomplished? Lets compare the 2 of us. When i am 50+ like melaye we will compare again.

No wonder nairaland has this much traffic, the number of ignorant dudes who dont know what to do with their life are overwhelming.

3rd class is nothing to be proud of.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
buffalowings:
vani86

I salute you

don't mind these people.

grin grin grin

My brother the hypocrisy is amazing. All these 3rd class supporters club if you tell them to bring 300k for 2:2, they will sacrifice their family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Get off,real engineering students don't talk like u..we have so much love for one another
realhumanity:

Bro, I graduated well. in fact very well.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
buffalowings:

I agree
but is that the case in the job market
is there even job there
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
So they should ostracize all third class holders

Not ostracise but they should not go to a public forum to announce it just cuz a thug with 3rd class is in senate.

Theu should keep their head down and hustle whatever way that will make them successful in life. Do additional courses, learn a trade, become an enterpreneur. Do something instead of showing their ignorance on the biggest foeum1in west africa

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by realhumanity: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Get off,real engineering students don't talk like u..we have so much love for one another

I'm no more a student. The problem isn't you graduating with third class but the fact that you are supporting a criminal is the issue here. You are making a huge mistake.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Heavance(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

From experience I am sure the OP is a lot more intelligent than you are
Perfect answer.
some people can be funny sha
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by queenDD(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by fergie001: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For you info there a very few people around that can match me intellectually in any known field...I do amazing things with my brain but it's a pity I have to stay anonymous
"One of the problems of defending free speech is that you often have to defend people that you find to be outrageous and unpleasant and disgusting."
U need not brag about it,just a little advise from a friend.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

do you think you talking to an undergraduate or what, i bet you cant stand it if we post our transcripts on air for all to see.... see this oswanya oooo

When Nigerians go abroad for "academic studies or job interviews" and the White man throws their Certificate in the bin, people like you dont understand that it is as a result of people like Dino Malaye, who has given a bad image/name to Nigerian Certificate!

Two institutions (Harvard and London Business School) of high repute have come out OPENLY to say HE LIED about graduating from their schools......... meaning whatever "Graduate Certificate" of those Schools he is parading, are FAKE CERTIFICATES!

Imagine you go to Harvard tomorrow with your 3rd Class Certificate (God forbid! grin ) and they take one look at the origin of your cert and declare it to likely to be fake!
You will get annoyed and start shouting racism! grin grin undecided
Instead of blaming a Serial Certificate forger like Dino Melaye.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Not ostracise but they should not go to a public forum to announce it just cuz a thug with 3rd class is in senate.

Theu should keep their head down and hustle whatever way that will make them successful in life. Do additional courses, learn a trade, become an enterpreneur. Do something instead of showing their ignorance on the biggest foeum1in west africa
Am a blogger, a musician ,am a novelist, am a potential comedian, I am also an engineer
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

You see what i say you degree is questionable... can't you just see. Your ignorance is a contagion spreading like wildfire, i am sure some persons will agree with me. I have never seen this obtuse level of ignorance in my life. Its quite a shame you are on of our first class graduates. Now i see why most firms say Nigerian graduates are not employable.

You should look up the meaning yourself, quite shameful
one you mean? I didn't graduate with a first class. You've been saying the same thing ever since it's honestly boring. Come up with a better argument if you can and the fact that you resort to throwing insults shows you have nothing but hot air in between your ears.
Did you just mention shameful? Let me tell you what shameful is: it is supporting a political rouge and crook like Dino

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by everG: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't mind Tony Elumelu''s third class jore
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:

I'm no more a student. The problem isn't you graduating with third class but the fact that you are supporting a criminal is the issue here. You are making a huge mistake.
what are his crimes
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jamislaw(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
good to know my brother. I'm my opinion, I personally don't think our educational system is a good judge of intelligence. I've seen alot of third class doing extraordinarily well. I even think those with a third class degrees are even more resilient than those with higher degrees
Yes o my Brother, it takes people with potentials to differentiate between academy success from intellectual success.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by buffalowings: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:
I graduated with 3rd class too but will be the HOD at my work place from next month.... The question is who cares so long u do ur job very well a 3rd graduate will head even a 1st graduate

I salute
congrats sir.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Daboomb: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
rozayx5:

goodluck. keep thinking that third class are failures

mind you am.not.one

but you need more experience in life

Even you sef deny them ...... like Simon Peter deny Jesus!! shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My life can never be as pathetic as one (you)who glorifies Dino Melaye. In fact you have to be living under poverty (note* not below poverty but worse) to admire a man like Dino. In fact you make poverty look like successs. you are among the dregs of society.. a never do well and Nairaland is the only place people like you wilL EVER be taken seriously.

If i were Dino's father, i will be a proud man. If i were your father, i would have sacrificed you to amadioha or sango or any of those gods, you are a typical waste of spermatozoa. Isn't this obvious, poor people hate on rich people because they feel they should be the ones in their social status. I admire Dino i am so proud to say that. he is one of the most vibrant senators at the upper chamber.

#IstandwithDino you can choke on that

BUTCHCASSIDY:

In fact you make poverty look like successs. you are among the dregs of society.. a never do well and Nairaland is the only place people like you wilL EVER be taken seriously.
if there's someone guilty of this, it should be you
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by EVarn(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Moheat:

My Etsako brother. That guy Na real Adeke
Etsako too?....cool
Though I dont support what my brother(@crown) is saying,I do understand his point though.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by KevinDein: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Significant number of nairalanders celebrating 3rd class actually explains the huge number of dumb comments that abound on this forum these days.

Most can't even hold a decent conversation or debate. SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
KevinDein:
Significant number of nairalanders celebrating 3rd class actually explains the huge number of dumb comments that abound on this forum these days.

Most can't even hold a decent conversation or debate. SMH

let's debate...
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mrnigeria(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by YelloweWest: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Yup for someone like you who find it difficult to comprehend a simple sentence. It was meant for people who can reason and not for you.
You that can comprehend what have u achieved in your life??
Empty vessels make the loudest noise.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
mrnigeria:
First class,
2:1,
2:2,
3rd class....

Why the bickering
Let me settle this for you.

I need a laptop, can any of you "successful" graduates of the above grades dash me a laptop

That would be awesome!!!
all of them forming holier than thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.