Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49542 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
robotix:
Let me tell you one thing. I used to mock those with poor grade until something happened to me that change my perception. It is not their fault that most end up with poorer grades because SO many things bedevil them in the quest to acquire a degree. I know about 4 of my set who were never serious in school but are doing far above many who read too much and took this certificate as key to a fulfilled life, which didn't quite happen.

One thing about most with such grades is that they are often more determined because the odds are stacked against them than those with better grades, or how did Dino emerge as governor and now a senator? This is Nigeria my brother! WAKE UP!

I am not mocking him,, ok maybe i did with my 1st comment but in all honesty i never knew this thread will make FP. Maybe my 1st comment was harsh,.

And yes degree do not justify success in life at all, but it definitely a stepping stone where you can launch your career.

Lets be honest, some people do not do well in uni due to circumstances beyond their control, while some simply do not do well cuz they werenot serious. If you went to uni you will definitely know what i am talking about. The OP seems to he in the later category cuz he is a poser. Going by his threads, he was d fine boy party type tht did not takehos studies serious. Now he is a graduate he is trying to justify his degree with that of another person.

You guys should be freaking honest and call a spade a spade.

5 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by monex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Alariwo2:

doesn't make it entirely false or does it?

we cant say if it is false or true but you claimed it was true
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Opeade939(f): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Opeade939:
Lol,at least ,I'm different from you in all ramifications.....
Ruminate on that as well.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Ordinary cram and pass. Why did you not do that as well.

Lil boy, i have heard you
big boy...keep working your ass out and earning salary. Your family needs you.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Ok boss..use the final certificate to bring out 10 million,lets celebrate u
This is where we got it wrong in this country: Youth worship money. It is money and nothing else.
NOA needs serious work to do but it's like the organisation died long time ago.
I show you evidence of N10 million naira, you will start worshipping me, right?

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

And yes degree do not justify success in life at all, but it definitely a stepping stone where you can launch your career.

"Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria As There’s ‘No Evidence’ University Equals Success"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/07/ernst-and-young-removes-degree-classification-entry-criteria_n_7932590.html

https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/no-degree-required/

okay...I'm just looking for your trouble since it's better to present oneself with a competitive advantage in an increasingly shrinking labour market

I'm still on ya side!!!!!
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by g4everybody(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:

This guy just messed up himself. You think you are a kid?

Graduating third class isn't the problem, some people do not even go to school. The problem is the fact that he forged his result to go for NYSC. This goes to show how criminal minded this man is. We shouldn't be celebrating criminals like this because kids like you will not see anything wrong in it. Many people will see it as another idea to skip their carryovers and forged their own results just to go for NYSC.

Chris, you have not only disgraced yourself but you have ended up making it difficult for serious minded people to take you serious since you want tow the path of the jaguda senator. A senator who should have been locked in kirikiri irregularities in his certificate, you are here cheering him.

On behalf of smart and intelligent Uniben engineering graduates who used the LT1, LT2, LT3 and LT4, we hereby dissociate from you because you have brought shame to our beloved class.

U jst show hot stupid u are. Do they forge result to go for nysc or the university forward his name for nysc
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na the tissue paper certificate we go chop bros?
maasoap:

This is where we got it wrong in this country: Youth worship money. It is money and nothing else.
NOA needs serious work to do but it's like the organisation died long time ago.
I show you evidence of N10 million naira, you will start worshipping me, right?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
maasoap:

Thank God that your employer indeed gave you the opportunity to submit your CV in the first place and attend the interview if there was anything like that.
Because in most cases, employers don't collect applications from the Third Class graduates. This is because, they're already labelled as unserious type.

A good employer of Labour is not looking for your result the truth is that he has seen many pple with result fail in their role... Dis days a gud employer of Labour want the man who can do the job.... That is where experience comes in.... A third class graduate will rather start small and gather so much experience like i have done unlike a guy with gud results Dat want it all big

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
buffalowings:

I salute congrats sir.
Thank you boss no be by my power na by Hard work and dedication and God mostly
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

I didn't have a strong record of achievement in my earlier years but I haven't done too poorly in life since. However, lets face the facts:

1. Good academic results are not proof of intelligence but are usually a good indication of it.

Poor results means you were either dull, lazy or a victim of circumstance. Frankly, it is usually one or both of the first two, and these are traits that are hard to change.

This means that on average it is reasonable to expect that people with poor results may not do well in life.

2. Employers are looking for people with intelligence and drive. A third class simply does not portray that and consequently, anyone coming out with a third class will automatically be disadvantaged greatly, whether or not he or she thinks they are the smartest person from earth to Uranus.

3. Success builds on success. If you went through school without learning well, how well do you expect to perform in real world conditions? You cannot apply knowledge that you do not have, can you?

So while a third class is not the end of life, t really I nothing to be proud of. It is the very definition of utter mediocrity.

I mean, even look at the opening post by the OP; I was expecting to see a reason or explanation for why the fact that he made third class is relevant to Dino Melaye... But nope. No logic, no reason. Just an empty statement of support.

Newsflash!! Even Dino Melaye probably doesn't want the association of third class degree holders standing behind him!

A good employer of Labour is not looking for your result the truth is that he has seen many pple with result fail in their role... Dis days a gud employer of Labour want the man who can do the job.... That is where experience comes in.... A third class graduate will rather start small and gather so much experience like i have done unlike a guy with gud results Dat want it all big....... Am currently working while there re friends out there doing jobs that pay little or nothing simply cuz dey only have a result and no experience to show..... This issue like faith which is dead with works..... Therefore a gud result without experience is nothing
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:

A good employer of Labour is not looking for your result the truth is that he has seen many pple with result fail in their role... Dis days a gud employer of Labour want the man who can do the job.... That is where experience comes in.... A third class graduate will rather start small and gather so much experience like i have done unlike a guy with gud results Dat want it all big
Lie to yourself as much as can. Evidence abounds on the Internet that nearly all employers don't collect applications from third class graduates except government agencies.

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
jaybee3:

Possibly but mostly always highly unlikely

I'm sure you understand Stats right?

I do but all am saying is that a 3rd class is not a death sentence in fact it's a wake up call.... A call to find an alternative, a call to seek btw plan B - Z, a call that opens one's eyes to so much hidden and beneficial potentials.....

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by spiff005(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

abeg make that guy reply. him they play for dunde united in scotland. no blame am.....
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Basic123: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
MONITZ:

Mbok, Abeg remove Soyinka and Ganis'names from that list because we all know what went down in their respective cases. But that of Ibori we know nothing about ,so we re only open to conjectures....
By the way,wole soyinka didnt make third class as people say but made 2nd class upper division.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Ramon92: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For you info there a very few people around that can match me intellectually in any known field...I do amazing things with my brain but it's a pity I have to stay anonymous
I love challenges Bro..
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by MVLOX(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
maasoap:

Lie to yourself as much as can. Evidence abounds on the Internet that nearly all employers don't collect applications from third class graduates except government agencies.

Then u haven't seen the list released by the federal civil service commission..... Take a look at it den come back.... Go check and find out what most of ur former lecturers graduated with....
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by yoged(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

you might probably be working for someone who doesn't even have a certificate. It's not by what you graduated with. Alot of 2.1 or 2.2 are roaming the street looking for job. It take the grace of God to be successful in life. Appreciate what you have and stop disrespecting those who graduated with lower grades. And please don't work your ass to death

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Moheat(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
EVarn:
Etsako too?....cool
Though I dont support what my brother(@crown) is saying,I do understand his point though.

One love Bro.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:

I do but all am saying is that a 3rd class is not a death sentence in fact it's a wake up call.... A call to find an alternative, a call to seek btw plan B - Z, a call that opens one's eyes to so much hidden and beneficial potentials.....

It isn't a death sentence and it's almost certainly inconsequential/irrelevant as a determinant factor in predicting life's possible outcomes

Having said that though, you shouldn't underplay the importance of having a competitive edge when you can't factor practical experience to tip you over the scale

No right or wrong answer but the statement that you are more likely to be on a successful trajectory with a solid education is factual

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
MVLOX:

Then u haven't seen the list released by the federal civil service commission..... Take a look at it den come back.... Go check and find out what most of ur former lecturers graduated with....
Firstly, I don't understand what you meant by former lecturers.
Secondly, I knew some lecturers with Second Class lower.
But believe that second class lower or third class, you have to go for post graduate and/or master degree before you can dream of becoming a lecturer. Except you're talking about mushroom higher institutions.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
u wasted ur parents money too, if by now u have not giving them back the school fees money in ten folds

And what makes you think I haven't given them back a thousand fold.

Because our path cross online doesn't mean we are on the same level.

My issue with your post is not that you had a third class, it is that you're boasting about something that should naturally make you feel sober.

And then coming online to flaunt it and tell the world that you stand with a Senator who doesn't even know you exist, but who is well known for his uncouth and thugish behaviour and lifestyle.

I'll advice you to go stand with your family. They are the ones who will stand by you when things are rough, and not Dino Meliar.

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by robotix: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am not mocking him,, ok maybe i did with my 1st comment but in all honesty i never knew this thread will make FP. Maybe my 1st comment was harsh,.

Lets be honest, some people do not do well in uni due to circumstances beyond their control, while some simply do not do well cuz they werenot serious. If you went to uni you will definitely know what i am talking about. The OP seems to he in the later category cuz he is a poser. Going by his threads, he was d fine boy party type tht did not takehos studies serious. Now he is a graduate he is trying to justify his degree with that of another person.

You guys should be freaking honest and call a spade a spade.
lol... I know their type but let me tell you one thing, do not be surprise that this OP will land in a place where you can't. They are often very smart and daring than you can ever imagine.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is it your stand and who have you helped with your certificate?
ElsonMorali:

And what makes you think I haven't given them back a thousand fold.

Because our path cross online doesn't mean we are on the same level.

My issue with your post is not that you had a third class, it is that you're boasting about something that should naturally make you feel sober.

And then coming online to flaunt it and tell the world that you stand with a Senator who doesn't even know you exist, but who is well known for his uncouth and thugish behaviour and lifestyle.

I'll advice you to go stand with your family. They are the ones who will stand by you when things are rough, and not Dino Meliar.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
he has a degree atleast. Many people are dropouts. And he is proud because you dont know how he feels or the stress he has passed through just to grad with a 3rd. How do you know if his parents actually sponsored him to school. Bro gpa is not the most import thing in life. The most important physical thing is money

Wait, lemme guess you too had a third class or Maybe even a pass.

I have spoken the truth. There are others in his class that came out with at last second class lower.

My issue with him isn't that he had a third class, That's for his parents or whoever sponsored his education to ponder on, my issue with him is the fact that he feels justified in having a third class because a classless human being in the form of a Senator allegedly also had a third class.

Then he came to flaunt his failure in our faces. The appropriate attitude is shame not joy.

What's wrong with the youths of this generation sef, If I have to tell you that undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Jammiiee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Don't mind dt thug up there. Like minds will drift together. Supporting criminals is only when you're 1 angry
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ikombe: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
Bill Gates no even get degree and people wey bag First class upper dey work under am. Smh

Abi dis mumu think say first class na achievement undecided
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
yoged:
you might probably be working for someone who doesn't even have a certificate. It's not by what you graduated with. Alot of 2.1 or 2.2 are roaming the street looking for job. It take the grace of God to be successful in life. Appreciate what you have and stop disrespecting those who graduated with lower grades. And please don't work your ass to death

You are right, the owner of my company is an illiterate but a billonaire. But you won't see him brag about it. And he insisted all his kids are graduates and they are.

The only thing i have been hammerimg on in this thread is that having a 3rd class is not something to brag about then mention a senator who also habe a 3rd class as your role model.

His role model wanted to hide his degree, why washe not vocal about it, and you know the person we are talking about like show.

3rd class aint the end of the world but not somethijg to brag about either

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Qriousity(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Words. Mere words. You know that cuz you are God, no Son of God, abi you are a time traveller. See unrealistic comments like this show your level of reasoning. All is good though
sorry for all i said *raises white flag* The fact remains that one shouldn't be judged based on a certificate cause in other skills, the same person can be extremely talented. Sorry once again.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by whysquare4real(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Let's stop bastardizing the third class
Honestly u are right but d way d society is looking down on 3rd class graduates is not helping matters. A friend of mine is back in school after graduating from a university with 3rd class. He bagged an MSc but he was not able to get a good job with it. There was a time he attended an interview after he had passed d aptitude test with over 70% pass mark. The person dat was interviewing him asked him wat are his hobbies and he replied reading and browsing. D guy said he is not saying d truth cos if he loves reading how can he come out wit a 3rd! Since dat day d guy has vowed to remedy d deficiency and he is currently in yr 2 in a state university after he had obtained 2 PG diploma cert and a Masters degree and d guy is ard 32 years old.
My advice is if u are in sch or u finished with 3rd,i tink its better to run another degree just to save ur self from embarrassment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Covid19: RRS Shuts Down Bar In Lagos (Photos) / Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.