Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims (40533 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by sonnie10: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
All these men in one house at the same time, with mother-in-law. Which woman won't be stressed?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by johntaiwo123(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by thunderbabs: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tonto kor, dike ni

Stale news....anything fresh?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nofuckgiven: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Here we go again!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Which kain fake accent is he speaking?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Celestyn8213: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
make una dey wash una dirty pants for outside...we dey watch.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by doubled123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
End time Marriage lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by olson(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
who will be wasting data on bullshit...
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Another Tonto story.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by pokipoki: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
richyrolly:
Enough of this drama please.
Tonto,marriage is all about forgiveness.
You and ur hubby shld sort things out pls.
Hahahaha. It's good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by lustra89(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I really feel bad for Tonto everyone seems to he against her only two or so people have come out to openly defend her, she really didn't have friends (just like me)

she's a changed woman, marriage and motherhood changed her, her marriage might have been a sham but truth be told she really loves her son and would never endanger his health, someone I know who isn't even a celebrity refused to breastfeed her baby cos she didn't want her breast to be flat but Tonto is still breastfeeding baby King

I hope they move past this stage and don't become enemies for the sake of their baby
I knew Tonto was trying to play the victim game, but the truth remains Tonto deserve what so ever Churchill, gives to her and more, that girl is not a wife material at all, imagin slapping your husband even in the present of his mum, menh I can't take that, she should go and cure what ever it is that is tormenting her, physically, emotionally, spiritually or other wise, virtue has gone down the drain, this is why we have alot of single ladies out their, they try to play nice when courting, but in marriage you start seeing the beast in them,

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by sonnie10: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Which kain fake accent is he speaking?

It is not fake. When you live in an English speaking country for a couple of years, you naturally speak that way. Because you now know the difference.

Honestly, people might speak correct grammar in Nigeria but the phonetics is usually poor.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Eddy2cute(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
what is wrong with this tonto dike self? na today we don dey hear about divorce ni?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by blackboy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
They see she is moving on, seeing up her foundation and going places and looking smashing so they decide to bring up this. What crap!! You want make she beg? What did we expect you guys to say? So her husband who is going round town chasing all the yellow girls is not possessed by something spiritual or physical yeah?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
sonnie10:

It is not fake. When you leave in an English speaking country for a couple of years, you naturally speak that way. Because you now know the difference.

Honestly, people might speak correct grammar in Nigeria but the phonetics is usually poor.

Story. I lived in England for a while and I know people who have lived in America for more than 15 yrs and they know how to switch accents. This guy is forcing it or doing it for TV.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by breadtom: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Somto4u..com.ng
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
For the sake of their kid, they should either make up or shut up forever. Stop with the cyber palaver.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
You mean both guys nailed the damsel as lunatic ?

Churchill looks like a cool guy to me...

Can tonto dike show us just one picture of a red nose or swollen face/mouth so we prove she is suffering domestic violence ?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Yinkey6(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by esmarcq(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Look at all of them wasting out time and fp

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I really feel bad for Tonto everyone seems to he against her only two or so people have come out to openly defend her, she really didn't have friends (just like me)

she's a changed woman, marriage and motherhood changed her, her marriage might have been a sham but truth be told she really loves her son and would never endanger his health, someone I know who isn't even a celebrity refused to breastfeed her baby cos she didn't want her breast to be flat but Tonto is still breastfeeding baby King

I hope they move past this stage and don't become enemies for the sake of their baby

Why not fry her some egg ?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by baby124: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tonto has problem walahi. So much proof here. She is a pathological liar. She needs to seek help and let that child stay with a more stable person till she gets help. In foreign countries this is enough for her to lose that child. From the accounts and proof of these people she might be unstable.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by bsideboii(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin Family CSO. Jokers

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by chuksjuve(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
children in adult clothing....

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Ejjis(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:

I want to be ur friend please.. I am willing to defend you as my best friend.. Call me.. My number is 233 248613667, i am presently in Ghana.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Drabrah(m): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Can I be ur friend?
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by ycat: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just tell your brother to support his son financially and some court arranged visits, and if that is problematic then let her keep her son but whatever you do, he must stay away from her. It's already clear that Tonto is a maniac and your brother may not be as lucky next time, this woman would kill him when next she gets hold of him. Abusive women are worse because men are too ashamed to tell what is happening to them at home.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Story. I lived in England for a while and I know people who have lived in America for more than 15 yrs and they know how to switch accents. This guy is forcing it or doing it for TV.

I know the guy personally, but I dont care too deeply about this argument or thread so ill just leave it here undecided If anything he is forcing th naij accent.

Hang on, because you have lived in the UK for a while means what? You were prolly a freshie on student visa. Are you black british? You freshies dont count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery / Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.