Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims (40532 Views)

Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by KanwuliaExtra: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who cares?
This AFONJA cursed family should move on please.
Generational polygamists plagued with domestic violence and diseases!

Tonto has told the world the WHOLE TRUTH.

Go and marry another gullible woman for your mumu-looking DORTY face broda.

Simple!

Abi "Rose Muerer" nor gree do again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
lepasharon:

I know the guy personally, but I dont care too deeply about this argument or thread so ill just leave it here undecided If anything he is forcing th naij accent.

Hang on, because you have lived in the UK for a while means what? You were prolly a freshie on student visa. Are you black british? You freshies dont count.

I don't give a shit if u know him personally, if you have lived in UK, u can tell the difference from proper black British accents from the immigrants but hey not hating.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by lepasharon(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dreamwaker:

I don't give a shit if u know him personally, if you have lived in UK, u can tell the difference from proper black British accents from the immigrants but hey not hating.

hes not faking an accent thats the point undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
lepasharon:

hes not faking an accent thats the point undecided

Yes he is

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Donjazzy12(m): 1:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I really feel bad for Tonto everyone seems to he against her only two or so people have come out to openly defend her, she really didn't have friends (just like me)

she's a changed woman, marriage and motherhood changed her, her marriage might have been a sham but truth be told she really loves her son and would never endanger his health, someone I know who isn't even a celebrity refused to breastfeed her baby cos she didn't want her breast to be flat but Tonto is still breastfeeding baby King

I hope they move past this stage and don't become enemies for the sake of their baby
That child should be taken away from Tonto as a matter of fact, if not one day she will in a fit of rage take something and kill that boy. Tonto is mentally sick.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Papichulo8888(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2017
She's just a disgrace to womanhood...bad market.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by opribo(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2017
When a woman draws mammy water spirit behind her back and you call it tattoo what else do you expect when the people that have possessed her come demanding their right.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Maximus85(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2017
So Tonto came on a set to lie and deceive us all with all the swearing and crocodile tears.

That girl is a threat to herself, her family and the society. She should be contained and confined.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2017
One question to all of you saying Tonto married Churchill because of money.
What makes you think shez poor and can't take care of herself?

Am very sure her account weighs alot more, than majority of you saying this.
But Tonto, I no try ooo.
That's not how to act in your mother in law's house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by metallisc(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I really feel bad for Tonto everyone seems to he against her only two or so people have come out to openly defend her, she really didn't have friends (just like me)

she's a changed woman, marriage and motherhood changed her, her marriage might have been a sham but truth be told she really loves her son and would never endanger his health, someone I know who isn't even a celebrity refused to breastfeed her baby cos she didn't want her breast to be flat but Tonto is still breastfeeding baby King

I hope they move past this stage and don't become enemies for the sake of their baby

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by metallisc(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
LadyB1195:
One question to all of you saying Tonto married Churchill because of money.
What makes you think shez poor and can't take care of herself?

Am very sure her account weighs alot more, than majority of you saying this.
But Tonto, I no try ooo.
That's not how to act in your mother in law's house

a different view....

meanwhile somebody is looking fabulously fierce! grin

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
First of all this guy I saw at TFC the ATM card said Oreoluwa which one is Tokunbo now lol just came back ke

I looked at his card because I was wondering who this tall guy was that was using amazon kindle 1 while we dey wait for service he obviously wanted us to see the title of the book he was reading

See accent as e trip like generator come start
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Elle277(f): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Dead News
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by Came: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
The man take style tell am wetin he go do am finally for him cap, but she busy dey do love. If this man really care, he for don go with some of his people to toto dem place go no how far, afterall no be for road he marry am.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by ROBO1722: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2017
PLS ADVICE THESE GUYS, IF THEY ARE DONE WITH THEIR MARRIAGE, THEY SHOULD PEACEFULLY SEPARATE. THEY ARE NOT THE FIRST TO HAVE MISUNDERSTANDING IN THEIR UNION.

CHURCHILL THIS, TONTO THAT……….HABA

CHURCHILL FAMILY PEOPLE

WHATS THE SPECIAL THING HERE THAT WE CAN READ NEWS FOR OUR BENEFIT

ENOUGH OF THIS RUBBISH
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by mrcharly003: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
the fastest means of solving your financial problem, see details below.

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2018
solasoulmusic:
First of all this guy I saw at TFC the ATM card said Oreoluwa which one is Tokunbo now lol just came back ke

I looked at his card because I was wondering who this tall guy was that was using amazon kindle 1 while we dey wait for service he obviously wanted us to see the title of the book he was reading

See accent as e trip like generator come start

Lol I actually know him as Gabriel...
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims by BeckettPierce: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2021
blog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better? / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.