Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones (5831 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by daddykalid101: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Does Infinix even have any ambassador?
it seem no bro
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
passyaba:

Data how they allow delish to win , same will happen to t boss . n tboss is classy too DAT was y she n Efe where talking abt infx
I can wish them all the best
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2017
daddykalid101:
it seem no bro
They would probably need to get one in the long run tho
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:
I think bisola should be the next Infinix ambassador...what do you think??
If she is a lover of d phone lik efe, y not
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
thatbiggirl:

So last night as I was watching, BBNaija , I was only interested in my main guy who is most likely to be the winner of Big brother, my home boy Efe. So while talking in the house he said he likes Infinix phones a lot, I was like cool, is Infinix going to pay him for that small ‘advert’? But again, who does not like an Infinix phone right? So apart from repping the street and all the not too rich people out there, he is real and he uses an Infinix phone!! All hail Efe.
He was also drunk last night so e will be ambassador for legend stout and infinix grin
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
CiscoRamon:
I can wish them all the best
It's not my business sha but d phone discussion was interesting
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
nada4u0052:
If she is a lover of d phone lik efe, y not
what makes you think she is??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2017
nada4u0052:
Dats efe office already
what makes you think so?? did you elect him there?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Does Infinix even have any ambassador?
doubt it
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
lilmisspenney:
doubt it
Soonest they'd probably have one
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
passyaba:
It was really fun filled
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
passyaba:
Lol yeah. Didn't know you paid lotta attention
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
amakaenugu:

He was also drunk last night so e will be ambassador for legend stout and infinix grin

Doubt they will sign him up tho
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
passyaba:
it really interesting indeed
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
lilmisspenney:

what makes you think so?? did you elect him there?
Base on logistics , he talks about d best fone company
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
lilmisspenney:

what makes you think she is??
D same thought dat makes me think u like her .. but she love infinix too
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
nada4u0052:
Base on logistics , he talks about d best fone company
What are you guys arguing about
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
CiscoRamon:

Doubt they will sign him up tho
Cos of he is using infinix so dey might sign him
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by opeyemithought: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
i learnt he got drunk last night hope is infinix phone didnt got lost in the process....lol
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:
i learnt he got drunk last night hope is infinix phone didnt got lost in the process....lol
Are they allowed to use phones in the show?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by opeyemithought: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Are they allowed to use phones in the show?
why not
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
opeyemithought:
why not
I've never seen any of them with a phone
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
Bashspeaks:

What are you guys arguing about
Phones efe n bisola is using and who will win
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oh, so he used it on the show
amakaenugu:

Cos of he is using infinix so dey might sign him
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Oh, so he used it on the show
He said he is Using it n u know dey r not with der fones until after d show
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Thought as much
amakaenugu:

He said he is Using it n u know dey r not with der fones until after d show
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Thought as much
Don't u watch d show?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2017
I aint gat much interest plus i stay in the hostel
amakaenugu:

Don't u watch d show?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Oscarpraise(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2017
In case you don't know, he has the latest smartphone from itel, the itel S31
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by amakaenugu: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2017
CiscoRamon:
I aint gat much interest plus i stay in the hostel
Dat OK .
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2017
amakaenugu:

Dat OK .
Yeah, you gotta concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Users Pls Comment / What Could Have Happened? (pics Attached) / Airtel New Data Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.