Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones (5841 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Brakli: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jacobx007:
Ehen
abeg help me ask o, how will that one help him win?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by cadiz: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ola2Ola:

I wouldnt advice that because its like one is making the rich richer..
like you know him personally, did he say he was rich?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by creed266: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
opeyemithought:
I think bisola should be the next Infinix ambassador...what do you think??
whats her business with infinix ambassador, insyead of canvassing for votes for her first undecided
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Lonan: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
EniolaO:

somebody sud com and discover me too na
without displaying any talent? you think its by posting on nairaland
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
femiebun:
okay let's see that efe guy is smart sha and maybe he'd get an endorsement
He should win d money first b4 endorsement tinz
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by smithblink0052(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
eli23456:
Distributor for where undecided undecided undecided Well she is my fav! Then the infinix efe should be aware
even the op said it dat efe will n still flex his phone
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by creed266: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
passyaba:

abi, thats what is on his mind now, he is not even thinking about infinix matter
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol, how can he display it on NL , yh?
Lonan:

without displaying any talent? you think its by posting on nairaland
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
He is definitely gonna win sha!

passyaba:

Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Brakli: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Lol, how can he display it on NL , yh?
undecided, the guy should better go and look for a talent show
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Reborn5: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
I cant justget myself to watch this show, I am okay reading updates but I cant watch it.
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Lonan:

If there was no prior agreement there is no need to pay, best they make him an ambassador or something
because he likes infinix if it's that then at least 20 percent of the population of infinix users should be ambassadors cos I'm sure they might have at some point declared their love for infinix.
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nynyola123: 12:46am On Mar 29, 2017
EniolaO:

I also pass to be called a super hot classified low key celebrity who uses an infinix phone... maybe I should be appreciated too if he get appreciated... just saying.. lol
That's exactly how it should be.
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Reborn5:
I cant justget myself to watch this show, I am okay reading updates but I cant watch it.
total waste of time
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nynyola123: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2017
smithblink0052:

hmmm bisola win ke !!! dat distributor ? let d inifinix man win n buy us fone base on neighborhood thinz
You think?
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nynyola123: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2017
CiscoRamon:

Are you big brother? How do you know??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2017
opeyemithought:
why do you say so??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by smithblink0052(f): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2017
nynyola123:
You think?
yes cos she no like better tin like efe. she goes for peoples property
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by kingblack: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Ola2Ola:

u can't be certain abt that yet...
true because he likes them doesn't mean he'd get an endorsement deal
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by nada4u0052(f): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
opeyemithought:
Dats efe office already
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
CiscoRamon:

No talk yet ooo cos tbos has godfather there ..
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2017
creed266:

abi, thats what is on his mind now, he is not even thinking about infinix matter
That one fit follow or maybe he just bought d phone b4 going to d house n d infinix phone dey shark am grin
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by daddykalid101: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
lilmisspenney:

because he likes infinix if it's that then at least 20 percent of the population of infinix users should be ambassadors cos I'm sure they might have at some point declared their love for infinix.
I agree with you on that
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by yemzzy02(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lonan:

If there was no prior agreement there is no need to pay, best they make him an ambassador or something

You're right. But of a truth, infinix phones are great.
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by goldpeace: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=EniolaO post=55038951][/quote]
If he wins he may be their next ambassador
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by opeyemithought: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=daddykalid101 post=55069527] I agree with you on that[/quote it seen you know what am thinking
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Its between bisola and Efe, boss.! No tboss level here
passyaba:

No talk yet ooo cos tbos has godfather there ..
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Based on his great number of fans tho
nynyola123:

Are you big brother? How do you know??
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by CiscoRamon: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
To get in sef these days no easy
Brakli:

undecided, the guy should better go and look for a talent show
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by TheLastGrimm: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Does Infinix even have any ambassador?
goldpeace:

If he wins he may be their next ambassador
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by Bashspeaks(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Does Infinix even have any ambassador?
I don't think dey have
Re: Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones by passyaba: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Its between bisola and Efe, boss.! No tboss level here
Data how they allow delish to win , same will happen to t boss . n tboss is classy too DAT was y she n Efe where talking abt infx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel A56 - Bigger Is Better / MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers! / Inability To Ascertain/verify Data Usage On MTN Ipulse 5naira For 5mb Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.