Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12415 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
opeyemithought:

please don't like ur manner of talking
okay, duly noted
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
lilmisspenney:

imagine me inviting a photographer to cover my wedding and I see him pull out a zero 4 plus to take pictures. i personally will throw him/her out of the place not because zero 4 is bad but because i paid a huge sum of money to him and he's using a phone. if it was an impromptu thing. i would understand but otherwise, its a no!
that would be funny in its own way, but he will just refund my money sha
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
lilmisspenney:

imagine me inviting a photographer to cover my wedding and I see him pull out a zero 4 plus to take pictures. i personally will throw him/her out of the place not because zero 4 is bad but because i paid a huge sum of money to him and he's using a phone. if it was an impromptu thing. i would understand but otherwise, its a no!
If you know wat dat photographer did ehh, he deserves to br chairman of the occasion. .. na quality pic him wan deliver oo
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Personally i cant sha, but old men can grin
Lonan:

but can you sit down for two days just making calls with your phone?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yeah, the battery is bad like that. Okay for evryday use
cadiz:

why not? when its not like you wont still see light to charge the phone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Not quite sure tho
CiscoRamon:
How many days would that las for?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Personally i cant sha, but old men can grin
i would have just bought torchlight phone instead
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol, those phones are crazy
They can go on for one week
creed266:

i would have just bought torchlight phone instead
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2017
the last phone I used by den was nokia3310
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
opeyemithought:
the last phone I used by den was nokia3310
mine was Siemens brand
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Iamtosignno:
All Thanks to Gionee for my Gionee M3 mini Good battery and Baddest cameras
is this a name of a generator or blender ? cos I haven't heard of it b4
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2017
creed266:

that would be funny in its own way, but he will just refund my money sha
grin grin grin chairman! !!! But to be sincere ehh d camera quality is out of dis world
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Irenia: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Lonan:

phones are just more versatile, if its for camera, phones cant stand up to good proper cameras
actually, some phones can. I've seen people take wonderful shots with phones.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
creed266:

what kind of games? me im into online games, i usually need a good battery as priority
I play candy crush almost everytime sha .infx 04 has a good battery
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
amakaenugu:

I play candy crush almost everytime sha .infx 04 has a good battery
i hate that game. but all those dont really kill battery as such
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
Lol, those phones are crazy
They can go on for one week
then there were not many functions on the phone, just call, message, no bluetooth sef, tomes have changed sha
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
nada4u0052:

grin grin grin chairman! !!! But to be sincere ehh d camera quality is out of dis world
i know, but why would i hire someone and pay so much if he is not going to use any special equipment? i would just have given someone my phone to take the pictures instead
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Irenia:

actually, some phones can. I've seen people take wonderful shots with phones.
when you see pictures taken with a high end camera, you will surely see the difference in picture quality smiley
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lonan:

when you see pictures taking with a high end camera, you will surely see the difference in picture quality smiley
sure and it only infinix brand can do that
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
daddykalid101:

sure and it only infinix brand can do that
erm, no, any good quality phone can do that, as long as it has a good camera undecided
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
creed266:

i know, but why would i hire someone and pay so much if he is not going to use any special equipment? i would just have given someone my phone to take the pictures instead
but experience as a photographer is also a factor in taking the pictures sha
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lexusgs430: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2017
As I have got older and other things seems to have overtaken brand loyalty.
In upgrading my smartphone, cost, specifications, form factor etc etc, plays an important role.
Hence, my recent upgrade is an Umi Z Pro. A combo of 26 MP (13 MP way) (flash each way), to mention a few specification features (all this at only $249.00).....
Its truly a flagship killer device, why pay more for a Samsung S8 or equivalent device?

UMI Z PRO, gets my vote and money.........
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Lonan:

erm, no, any good quality phone can do that, as long as it has a good camera undecided
I agree on that but I choose infinix brand as my number one priority
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by nada4u0052(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
creed266:

It part of job creation but if u v his type of phone , y not
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
creed266:

i hate that game. but all those dont really kill battery as such
Ehhhh!!! Games too kill battery ooo
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
daddykalid101:

What are you guys taking about??
It camera ur main reason of buying ur phone ?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by daddykalid101: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
passyaba:
It camera ur main reason of buying ur phone ?
camera and battery
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
I bought mine phone because of the memory size and camera quality.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
nada4u0052:

If you know wat dat photographer did ehh, he deserves to br chairman of the occasion. .. na quality pic him wan deliver oo
guy know try am ooo cos the infinix you saw in his hand is gonna do better than the wages you paid for
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by passyaba: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
daddykalid101:

camera and battery
Dats y I love my hot 3 .. Cos it has wat I need
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by iphielove: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
YES and also because of its low light great pictures, say hello to the Itel S31 mobile phone cool
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:
YES and also because of its low light great pictures, say hello to the Itel S31 mobile phone cool
you can compared infinix with itel,because it a different section entirely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unlocking Phone Security Code / The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better / 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.