Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (12438 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Which Of The Infinix Phone Has The Best Camera Quality / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by TheLastGrimm: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
cadiz:
we had to adapt, no choice grin
That's one of our greatest feature, evolution.
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Yes o
Camera quality is important, that's why I love my tecno
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Cameras on phones like that new camon cx can qualify
phonedaddy:
I see, then why not just buy a camera cheesy instead?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Then I think the new tecno l9 plus will be good for you
kingblack:
Battery is number one for me,camera quality and the rest is + too smiley
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2017
That's what I like about tecno, they can't give you everything but if camera or battery is your focus, then the l-series or the camon will be of great benefit
KCode:
It's good to have to have a nice camera on a phone. But phone manufacturers won't give you everything, especially if it's not a high-end phone. If you can cope with the downside in other aspects of the specs, no problem!

1 Like

Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2017
With phones like the new Camon cx, you are sure to get that
modelmike7:
. . . maybe cos i cant be carrying a camera about everyday since i am not a photographer, i rather let my phone and camera be in one piece!
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Lonan:

well thats one way, playing heavy games while charging is another way to destroy the device grin
Not all phones but charging n using same time is bad
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by kingblack: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
chicwoman:
Then I think the new tecno l9 plus will be good for you
have you seen the zero 4+ or the new note 4 coming out?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by opeyemithought: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
iphielove:

the Itel S31 has a 5.5" IPS HD crystal clear display, 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM, 2,400mAh, 5mp f/2.2 with flash light on both sides, curved edge, smart screen lock, integrated beautification steps for the camera
You can see that the different is clear ....
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
amakaenugu:

Not all phones but charging n using same time is bad
yes, and i learnt the hard way grin
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
opeyemithought:

You can see that the different is clear ....
but they wont listen to reason
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by chicwoman(f): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't know about infinix o
But I know that tecno has been on the market for like forever
kingblack:
have you seen the zero 4+ or the new note 4 coming out?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2017
phones are just more versatile, if its for camera, phones cant stand up to good proper cameras
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2017
smithblink0052:
phones are just more versatile, if its for camera, phones cant stand up to good proper cameras

No comparison with a proper SLR or bridged SLR
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Lonan:

yes, and i learnt the hard way grin
grin Nigerian style aways learning d hard way
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
amakaenugu:

lol, i think we can all testify to this comment grin
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
smithblink0052:
yes, true, but they are getting closer to some
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
amakaenugu:

thats for sure
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by creed266: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
daddykalid101:

Infinix Hot 4 Pro (a.k.a Infinix X556) adds super fast 4G LTE to the Hot4 family. Compared to the Infinix Hot 4, the Hot 4 Pro offers a slightly different design and upgrades the camera to one with a 13MP sensor
so sad how difficult it is finding 4G networks around
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2017
cadiz:
yes, true, but they are getting closer to some
do u work with dem?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Lonan:

thats for sure
So it best u go for good quality fone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by cadiz: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
smithblink0052:

do u work with dem?
work with who? i was saying phones are getting closer to some cameras undecided
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Lonan: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
amakaenugu:

So it best u go for good quality fone
true, but how do you know which is quality and which is not?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Pweety008: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Surely for me. That's why I got the itel S31 smartphone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Oscarpraise(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
The itel S31 camera quality was why my little sister got it
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Pweety008: 1:12am On Apr 06, 2017
That's why I got the itel S31 smartphone
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by CiscoRamon: 2:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Check reviews online
Lonan:
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by smithblink0052(f): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2017
cadiz:

work with who? i was saying phones are getting closer to some cameras undecided
am just asking cos I am interested in d phone so u can give me some specific spec of wat I will expect
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by amakaenugu: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2017
Lonan:
Most of their latest phones r good frm d one I v used . it now depends on ur pocket
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Bashspeaks(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Pweety008:
That's why I got the itel S31 smartphone
I learnt infinix camera are far better that itel camera, is it tru?
Re: Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? by Ola2Ola: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
amakaenugu:

one of the characteristics of being a full blooded Nigerian is by learning the hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MTN Ordered To Collapse Rates For On-net And Off-net Voice Services / GTA: Sanandreas Vs. Gangstar Vegas / How To Make Your Whatsapp Group More Lively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.