Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss (45499 Views)

Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / BBNaija: Pokello Nare Speaks On Cee-C And Tobi's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by despi64(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Expired things
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Infinitegrace: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
The hatred from the four conspirators is bad. Hatefulness is a bad personality. Efe and co can't go far with such attitude. Love will always win

2 Likes

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by sinola(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
noetic5:
Ex BBA contestant, Pokello, exposes the hypocrisy of her Nigerian former fellow contestant, Beverly Osu. Beverly showed sympathy over Tboss in her Tweet, and Pokello came in to remind her that she faced same thing from Beverly and co, while they were in the house. See tweets below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/ex-bba-contestant-pokello-fires-back-at.html

see OLOSHO'S TALKING
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by ikemesit4477: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
noetic5:
Ex BBA contestant, Pokello, exposes the hypocrisy of her Nigerian former fellow contestant, Beverly Osu. Beverly showed sympathy over Tboss in her Tweet, and Pokello came in to remind her that she faced same thing from Beverly and co, while they were in the house. See tweets below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/ex-bba-contestant-pokello-fires-back-at.html

before I love Bisola and her team so much, but yesterday when I listen to their conversation, in fact those guys are murderer's, they forgot that these thing is just a game! For that my 1 million vote goes to tboss!, she is innocent they just hate her for no reason!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Omoluabi16(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Expired Oloshos..

My heart goes out to Beverly Osu's downtrodden flattened mammary glands..

2Shotz did a good job.

He flattened it like a Julius Berger excavator tyre
is it your mammary gland? grin
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by pepemendy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oloshoo republic, olympus as fallen
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
tommykiwi:
Abeg make una let us hear word. Abeg anybody with Dino Melaye phone number because me wan collect my own share from the 5billion naira wen we go collect from Sahara reporters hand.
bribe me, and i will give you his number grin
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by 0b10010011: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Expired Oloshos..

2Shotz did a good job.

In a sane country, that 2shotz would have been arrested.

How can someone just flatten a woman's breast like that it's uncalled for and an abuse.

It hurts me when ever I see beverly Osu' breast. They just like fried eggs placed on a chest
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by 0b10010011: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikemesit4477:
before I love Bisola and her team so much, but yesterday when I listen to their conversation, in fact those guys are murderer's, they forgot that these thing is just a game! For that my 1 million vote goes to tboss!, she is innocent they just hate her for no reason!

Vote for her! I also once disliked Tboss but now am rooting for her and Debbie. That Efe's clique re poverty stricken unexposed back biters

2 Likes

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by tommykiwi(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
midehi2:

bribe me, and i will give you his number grin
I think I need to inform the president abt ur request, abi U be whistle blower?
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by babacares: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
jimi4us:
nice one
are been paid for this?
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by midehi2(f): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
tommykiwi:
I think I need to inform the president abt ur request, abi U be whistle blower?
na u sabi, na u wan request, na u dey make mouth, dey there jare grin
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by jimi4us: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
babacares:

are been paid for this?
YES!
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by dannybomb(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cool
any more fvck word I will

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
tommykiwi:
Abeg make una let us hear word. Abeg anybody with Dino Melaye phone number because me wan collect my own share from the 5billion naira wen we go collect from Sahara reporters hand.

08033146905 SENATOR MELAYE
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by zubbymp3(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
http://giverschain.com/register/zubbymp3. It newly lunched and it pays like bomb
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
tommykiwi:

ZERO EIGHT ZERO, THREE THREE ONE, FOUR SIX NINE, ZERO FIVE. SENATOR MELAYE

send me data if u collect your own share.

Thanks.
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
is it your mammary gland? grin
Hope you have voted for Rise nation??
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by iamkingzlee(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
karma is a biatch!!!
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by enigma2007(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Expired Oloshos..

2Shotz did a good job.

Smh... grin grin grin Dude! i dey work oo!
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by enigma2007(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
0b10010011:

In a sane country, that 2shotz would have been arrested.

How can someone just flatten a woman's breast like that it's uncalled for and an abuse.

It hurts me when ever I see beverly Osu' breast. T[b]hey just like fried eggs placed on a chest[/b]

Haaa! shocked shocked
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
godsluvee:

What is Rise Nation?
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by bamisho: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Akshow:
The should all stfu! None of the housemates isn't guilty of gossip. Last night t boss and Debbie dished the other four. T boss said "I hate them". forming right alliances is part of the game. Do t boss and Debbie think they are just gonna seat there and sob their way to 25mil? They both isolated themselves from the other four. They conspire to put efe and marvis up, so why are they crying foul? Debby go cry tire next week when t boss go home on Sunday. Group dynamics, forming alliances and getting along with people of different personalities is part of the game.

Yep it's okay for Tboss to call other house makes idiots and animals . Call Bisola a bloody cow , Bally a disgusting pig even up to talking about Bisolas mother and grandmother ! They gossiped about Efe yesterday and conspired to nominate Efe and Marvis and then turn around and try and play victim lol I just can't stand that manipulative Agbaya with her fake tears

Even Debbie Rise called her Manipulative last week . Housemates can't like her because she looks down on they and they know it .

No one had a problem with debbie . She was even so close to Bally till tboss put her under her armpit .

Let them stop this crappy pity party . It's not working

1 Like

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Reptyle(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss and Debbie Rise have successfully played the "victim" card it is now becoming irritating.

Meanwhile they also sit down together gossiping about all of the other housemates and mouthing off judgemental statements about each person's character.

It was their choice to separate themselves from the group just to give life to the false narrative that everyone hates them in the house.

Its a game and forming alliances is a plus.

Tboss and Debbie Rise have formed their own alliance so I see no reason for all of their finger pointing.

1 Like

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Expired Oloshos..

2Shotz did a good job.

Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by enomakos(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5069429_re2_jpeg6d3da0eff294cb06910f8791744f6e4a

who knew that Pokello had a s*xtape? See it HERE
yeah i have watch it,damm she can f u c k
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Omoluabi16(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
godsluvee:
lol J.. I just dey hear names, I don't know anybody there.
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol J.. I just dey hear names, I don't know anybody there.
Please help me vote for Debie Rise. Thanks kiss kiss
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
onyenze123:

What is Rise Nation?
Rather who is Rise nation
She is called Debie-Rise
Re: Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss by Omoluabi16(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Please help me vote for Debie Rise. Thanks kiss kiss
I don't know how to. ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Mobbed At Rivers State NYSC Camp / Portable Plans Wedding With His 2nd Baby Mama(video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.