Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY (29019 Views)

Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by eagleeye2: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Everyday drama......Nigeria.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by OBAGADAFFI: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Jones4190(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino you know who you are joking with, don't play with SR. If you dout me ask Stella odua

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Badgers14: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
It sounds sweet right

But it could be ugly.. They are about to open up Dino's ynash grin grin

Dino is about to find the difference between Nigeria and U.S judicial system

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by elmisti(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
atiku07:
i can assure him that he will loose the case gallantly Naija no be yankee o!

Over there once u are a public figure, which dino is then anyone can snitch on u while the onus now lies on u to prove ur case lol

u need to be slapped to engage your hard reset undecided
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by coalcoal1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
ok
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by shortgun(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
That's is even better
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by yankison(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:
Carry go melaye... Shut that were guy up and his gullible followers

You are a Dumb i still bet it that the VC has bene compromised . why did it take them so long to come out with the Statement defending the Authencity of his graduation ... Also why dino is still Yet to collect his Certificate up till now .. something is not right all na lie

So Park well u are the Gullible one here

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by ruggedized1: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Omenkalives should be joined as defendant in that suit because he was broadcasting it here

4 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by signz: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jones4190:
Dino you know who you are joking with, don't play with SR. If you dout me ask Stella odua

Dino is not Stella Oduah.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by TPAND(f): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
yankison:

You are a Dumb i still bet it that the VC has bene compromised . why did it take them so long to come out with the Statement defending the Authencity of his graduation ... Also why dino is still Yet to collect his Certificate up till now .. something is not right all na lie

So Park well u are the Gullible one here

Na secondary school student dey quote. when you finish uni, quote this again, because Ajeku iye lo je... ajeku iya lo je, eyin ti e to ni na to di na deni.. Ajeku iya lo je

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by buffalowings: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
FILED NOT FILLED

thug
the guy below me has more to say

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Melaye's problem is not just that he is ignorant but that he is zealous in his foolishness.

It is Cyber stalking that this Distinguished Dunce is calling Cyberstalling?

It's not a typo as it was the same foolishness written in his petition to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by fmarshal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
atiku07:

Over there once u are a public figure, which dino is then anyone can snitch on u while the onus now lies on u to prove ur case lol

Bro, he already has all the proof he needs. There is evidence of the VC of his school testifying under oath that he obtained a degree.
What more evidence does the court in New York need

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by jullty: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
.Why don't Dino malaye settle with his former wife..

Fabiyi and fayehun of sahara reporters may be related. That why she is given Dino malaye trouble. Dino malaye problem is a family problem ..
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by frisky2good(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
atiku07:

Abeg don't turn the law upside down. The onus lies on the accuser to prove the accused is guilty. Please read about burden of proof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by TrollTrap: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
maclatunji:
What is cyber stalling?

I am sure Senator Dino means cyber stalking.

Was quite surprised no one mentioned this earlier which proves people just rush to comment without reading smh

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by kingsmaila(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nice move to curtail further defamation of character. Safe journey my mentor.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Topiipii(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
maclatunji:
What is cyber stalling?

I am sure Senator Dino means cyber stalking.
I am not surprised no one has mentioned it until now. I saw the same word used in the suit filed at the court here in Nigeria and no one even bothered to correct it, we have too many educated illiterates in this country. What else do you expect from a fake 3rd class degree holder?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by frisky2good(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just leave that lawyer wey na under tree be hin chambers. How can the onus lie on an accused to prove he is innocent? I have never ever heard such in my life.

fmarshal:

Bro, he already has all the proof he needs. There is evidence of the VC of his school testifying under oath that he obtained a degree.
What more evidence does the court in New York need

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Aragon: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
eyeview:
Dino is bent on completely finishing this sowore.
Both has that similar aluta comradship blood in them

Finish who? what does he know about American Law? Who do you think helps Sahara Reporters with some sensitive News?
This is the biggest Joke of the Century! Now that SR-guy would intensify his investigation on Dino...
This very Saga has showed that most Nigerian Journalists are simply Lazy Considering what Jounalist in the WEST do to Politicians... Some Politicians in the WEST actually retires from active Politics when Journalist have a go at them! But our Politicians like Dino believes they are Lords and Celebrities that deserves to be worshipped

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
and some pple think that is the end of sahara reporters.. time wasting

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Austinmiles: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pavore9:
Dino wan collect im N5million by fire by force! cheesy
5 Billion not Million OK....
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by jonnytad(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
If you like, Cry fire...... u're on your own. grin grin grin

sdindan:
Chai!

Lemme not cry for Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by dekazomotayo: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
dhamstar:
Dino dullard, you don go runs your certificate abi? if not why does it takes ABU so much time before confirming
ABU confirmed on request , dont serve a school on the pages of newspaper , let sahara show us the mail they sent to the VC for confirmation just the way they did when asking Harvard and London school , sahara must pay big time they have goofed and they must pay for their stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cyber stalling?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Funlordjnr: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
obembet:
Dino graduated from the university in the year 2000 with a 3rd class degree.
He emerged a federal house of rep member 7 years later(2007).
He became a distinguished senator in 2015.

Oh lord this is the third year after my graduation from the university, I even made a result better than Dino and I can do better than Dino.

Should I contest for a position in 2019

With which money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by freekick: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cyber stalling,Filled

ABU na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Pebcak: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino need to thread softly the moment they ask him if he graduated from Harvard and he says yes then that ll be a lie and he will be under oath, if he says no there is a public video of him saying otherwise so he's not credible.

He might end up going to jail if he's not careful, when US public official run into scandal like this they quietly resign. I bet Sowore is happy to drag him out of 9ja to a corrupt free court. Also there is a possibility the case might be thrown out. The VC claimed "according to information he got Dino graduated" but exams and records said he didn't fulfill all course requirement for him to be awarded the degree.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by boardmem(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
obembet:
Dino graduated from the university in the year 2000 with a 3rd class degree.
He emerged a federal house of rep member 7 years later(2007).
He became a distinguished senator in 2015.

Oh lord this is the third year after my graduation from the university, I even made a result better than Dino and I can do better than Dino.

Should I contest for a position in 2019

Pls do........................Lol
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by fmarshal(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Truth234:
Just like Obanikoro, he will lose. He was even fingered in witness assassination in 2007 by the U.S government.

99% of the time, Dino may be a criminal.
Unfortunately for Sahara Reporters, they touched his clean 1%. Trust me, he's gonna hang on to this and do what he can.
He is not debunking Harvard or murder, no, he is holding on to ABU case.
Whether he graduated legally or not, the judges hold on to facts, and facts from ABU says he graduated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.