Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY (29021 Views)

Malami: Group Holds Press Conference Against Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Files N10bn Suit Against Sahara Reporters For Defamation / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ur assurances are not based on precedent.

If he can prove libel then he will win.

Hulk Hogan successfully sued a website like sahara reporters called Gawker for $140M. He won the case and the company immediately declared bankruptcy. It was the new owners of the website that paid Hulk like $30M and the case closed.

I mentioned to someone last week that if Dino goes to US and hires the right lawyers then Sahara is as good as gone. But only if he graduated

atiku07:
i can assure him that he will loose the case gallantly Naija no be yankee o!

Over there once u are a public figure, which dino is then anyone can snitch on u while the onus now lies on u to prove ur case lol
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by ElsonMorali: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
It is his constituency that I pity the more.

He's going to waste their money flying to NY and filling a lawsuit that is already dead on arrival.

The court will simply tell you "No Jurisdiction".

Thousands of dollars of constituency funds wasted on another jamboree.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by mukhaila: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cyber stalling or cyber stalking?

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by medube(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
mukhaila:
Cyber stalling or cyber stalking?

I tire!!!

Is it even 'filled' or 'filed'? wink

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by AntiWailer: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sahara Reporters ti turn Sahara desert... cheesy

5 billion naira + 5 million dollars = Sahara Reporters is closed till further notice.

Closed ?

Na shop ?

illiterate.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Splinz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

Closed ?

Na shop ?

iliterate.

Behold, the real illiterate. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by AntiWailer: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Splinz:

Behold, the real illiterate. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make it bolder.

d1ck head.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dee60:

There they will ask you why DINO and not Daniel.....
Maybe Dino is his nickname in politics.
Crooks in charge of our collective responsibilities.

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by AkinPhysicist: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by ebby9z(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Obanikoro's threat was even more dire and threatening than this. Eventually i heard baba has started returning part of the stolen yams. Na intitial gragra. If i hear say this criminal charge this case to an American court
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by speck4hanna(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Na wa see gbeghe
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by KardinalZik(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bush meat don dey catch the hunter
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Guyman02: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
maclatunji:
What is cyber stalling?

I am sure Senator Dino means cyber stalking.

He was supposed to say 'Cyber Stalking' not stalling. Perhaps he was in a hurry to post
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by ajepako(f): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
When Dino was busy clapping for Sowore as he was pulling down those before him, SR was on top of the world

Now Sowore has turned on Dino, we no go hear word..

As for Dino, if he starts acting his age, e for better but knowing him, he must show..

As for Sowore..... The way Dino go arrange beating for you eh!

Anyway, wetin concern me sef?

Abeg lemme come and be going jare.. I cannot come and go and kee myself because of DinoGate
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:
Sigidi n se ere ete, oni ki won gbe ohun lo si odo lati we.
O sure fun ni grin

©YBR
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by TexasR: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Omenkalives should be joined as defendant in that suit because he was broadcasting it here

Ahh live omenka out of it,even if you use am do blood money,he can't cough out 5 billion

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by tomijori(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naija for show... next rated artist.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Jesusloveyou: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:
I don't blame Dino. He has every right to defend his fundamental human right to dignity.

Dino was a stiudent activist and an SUG member during his days in ABU, Zaria and I know he will fight to the last on this issue. Dino Melaye and some of his fellow SUG members fought the then Vice Chancellor of ABU so much that the VC was forced to graduate them just so that the VC could have peace.

Sowore is just a coward that uses his online blog to tarnish the image of prominent Nigerians by spreading unverified falsehood.

Sowore and Tinubu right now
and the v.c use ojoro force him out of school and you ipods called that one graduate.
A graduate without convocation,
what an endtime graduate.

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Jesusloveyou: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
VULCAN:
Ur assurances are not based on precedent.

If he can prove libel then he will win.

Hulk Hogan successfully sued a website like sahara reporters called Gawker for $140M. He won the case and the company immediately declared bankruptcy. It was the new owners of the website that paid Hulk like $30M and the case closed.

I mentioned to someone last week that if Dino goes to US and hires the right lawyers then Sahara is as good as gone. But only if he graduated

but only if he graduated,
And he did not graduate.
By then the v.c wil now answer what senate committee fails to ask him in court. Which wil send both the v.c and dino to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Hitechzone: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
atiku07:

Over there once u are a public figure, which dino is then anyone can snitch on u while the onus now lies on u to prove ur case lol
Get your point right! The young man might be charged for peddling falsehood and defamation of character which u know what the outcome will be once found guilty
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by numericalguy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and the v.c use ojoro force him out of school and you ipods called that one graduate.
A graduate without convocation,
what an endtime graduate.

Stoopeed cow. You term someone iPod just because he has a different opinion from yours. Since the day Dino destroyed Tinubu you stoopeed cows just developed so much hatred for him so much so that the useless liar called Sowore had to be telling lies upandan.
Tinubu is a disgrace to Nigeria
Sowore is a disgrace and an aberration to Nigeria and all the journalists in this world.

As for you, you are a disgrace to your family.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by babson123: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
let Dino visit any where he is a bloody lier, he think Nigerian are illiterate be we are not. DINO IS A ROPE ANY WHERE

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by steve279(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm.....dis is serious@Dino my guy

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by suremanpatriot: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
eyeview:
Dino is bent on completely finishing this sowore.
Both has that similar aluta comradship blood in them
yes,tht Sahara guy went too far with malicious and malignant publications,am sure Dino has brainstormed with his cybertech team

1 Like

Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by suremanpatriot: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:
It is his constituency that I pity the more.

He's going to waste their money flying to NY and filling a lawsuit that is already dead on arrival.

The court will simply tell you "No Jurisdiction".

Thousands of dollars of constituency funds wasted on another jamboree.
wht of the damage the publications has cost Dino and his constituency? If Sahara pays his constituency wil be beta of.
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by TundeHashim(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
atiku07:

no doubt life of public figures is under heavy scrutiny in the west BUT there's a limit to it. what happened in dino's case is cheap blackmail. it was done mala fide..I think for the sake of justice, dino has a good claim in any court anywhere!
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by ThatFairGuy: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
numericalguy:
I don't blame Dino. He has every right to defend his fundamental human right to dignity.

Dino was a stiudent activist and an SUG member during his days in ABU, Zaria and I know he will fight to the last on this issue. Dino Melaye and some of his fellow SUG members fought the then Vice Chancellor of ABU so much that the VC was forced to graduate them just so that the VC could have peace.

Sowore is just a coward that uses his online blog to tarnish the image of prominent Nigerians by spreading unverified falsehood.

Sowore and Tinubu right now
Numericalguy, Bleep(fhuckh) that your miserable life for Tinubu's inclusion
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:
Carry go melaye... Shut that were guy up and his gullible followers
Are you also a were ?why call one were?
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
obembet:
Dino graduated from the university in the year 2000 with a 3rd class degree.
He emerged a federal house of rep member 7 years later(2007).
He became a distinguished senator in 2015.

Oh lord this is the third year after my graduation from the university, I even made a result better than Dino and I can do better than Dino.

Should I contest for a position in 2019
Good luck, but hope you actually graduated, & have your valid certificates lest your end up like Dino
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by od501: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
somebody help me tell Dino dt US judges no be Naija judges wey dy hide moni for dere bath rooms ooo. by d way, I dy watch dem in 3D shaa!
Re: Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY by jornie(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2017
I'm doing a survey on the assessment of student welfare in Nigerian tertiary institutions. if you are a student,please participate.Thank you https:///forms/lspvAYshzWRmlgfC2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers / Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.