Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? (6978 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? by Coolgent(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2017
solasolasola:
This is not a thread for sinners; It is a thread for intelligent people.
grin
Re: How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? by LePrezident(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2017
solasolasola:
It has come to my notice that a lot of guys feel anxious after sex. For the rest of that month, a myriad of guys would be gently or seriously scared. What are they scared of? Pregnancy. Even if it's safe sex, the fear would still rob some guys of some joy throughout that month. Isn't this apprehension irrational? I have even seen a lot of threads on Nairaland in which guys express their fear in one way or the other after having sex. Guys, do you have this fear after having sex or you don't? Girls, have your boyfriends asked you fearful questions after doing the do?

Gentleman, you're the only one who feels this way. Do not generalise your personal apprehensions.
Re: How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman, you're the only one who feels this way. Do not generalise your personal apprehensions.
If you read some people's comments here, you'll discover that they said they had the same anxiety. I think you're ludicrously presumptuous.
Re: How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? by LePrezident(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2017
solasolasola:
If you read some people's comments here, you'll discover that they said they had the same anxiety. I think you're ludicrously presumptuous.

Oşé! Şolá omo Ludacris...

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? by odaniel1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

cheesy happy easter Daniel ! How u been yes long time

i'm great! You? Go easy on em curves girl..lol. Ur killing someone slowly cry
Hv a great week ahead.. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.