Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' (43230 Views)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by TosineGuy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
melaye would be a super star if he goes into music or comedy.he even did a 'music video' this morning dat is more interesting than all airforce songs.
The truth is melaye and saraki are untouchable no matter how dey behave
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by TijaniAbu: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
Kai...see the men representing us. I give up

You should give up on telling lies and trash.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Jones4190(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by buffalowings: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
maybe kanu was right after all

this is a zoo

don't quote me

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Aliyeous(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
Kai......To think these are the men representing you and I.
I give up

No smoke without fire.
Those allegations are nothing but the truth but unfortunately these guyz are very smart criminals.
They always get away with anything.

u ar on point

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by olaxx: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Too quick to nail me as anti Melaye.
Stop fighting for criminal politicians.
They can't help your predicament.

TijaniAbu:

You should give up on telling lies and trash.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
cry
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by malachytochukwu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
And where exactly do we have gentlemen in Nigeria, among the religious or academics? ?? Or even traditional rulers
sekundosekundo:

There's no gentleman in Nigerian politics, they're all crooks.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by faaz24: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
yinkakani:
These people take almost 200million Nigerians for fools, and its paining me. I mean. . .its obvious there not up there for our own interest. Look at this clown of a senator using scandals with which there's sufficient evidence to masturbate the genitals of all Nigerians. It's Sad. . .really. . .it is.
This is what happens when you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by mustapha1508: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
metroblogger:
Senator Dino Melaye wants Nigerians to believe he's unbothered by his certificate scandal.

The Kogi Senator who recently increased his activity on Social Network shared a picture of himself and Senate President Bukola Saraki laughing. He captioned the photo ''No certificate senator and importer. Laughing it out''.

See screenshot below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photo-dino-melaye-and-bukola-saraki.html

bounch of fools senators

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by CuteEmma(f): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
etebefia:
So we will spend the next 2 years discussing no certificate and SUV importation, where critical issues that affect the masses are left unattended to? This administration both the executive and legislature have spent better part of their tenure fighting themselves while all aspects of the economy suffer.
Exactly... They're doing it on purpose to distract poeole from the critical issues..

If I'm being paid to fake a report card, I would just create any from my mind... Buh get an already EXISTING one and EDIT it...
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by pkang: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
I give up

No smoke without fire.
Those allegations are nothing but the truth but unfortunately these guyz are very smart criminals.

Even in relationship, the smartest guys, d niggas always get most the prettiest gals.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Mintek: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
olaxx:
I give up

No smoke without fire.

Like Dino, like Buhari and Tinubu.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by chesseed: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
These guys are clowns, rubbing it on our faces. Telling Nigerians to go corrupt, once you have money-you can scale thru anything. It's just sad some people will still find excuse to support these legislooters.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Mintek: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I am disturbed.. Does Nigeria have a future?

Saraki on so many levels has failed the integrity test
Dino just proved too that he was a runs man in school who sorted all sortable.
Andy uba purchased a PhD certificate

These men now make laws..

We are doomed ...

I am in tears

Like if you wish Nigeria better than what we are getting
Share if you think its all alright with all the drama

All the people you mentioned are better than the inept NEPA bill holder you installed in Aso Rock.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by pesty100(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
yinkakani:
These people take almost 200million Nigerians for fools, and its paining me. I mean. . .its obvious there not up there for our own interest. Look at this clown of a senator using scandals with which there's sufficient evidence to masturbate the genitals of all Nigerians. It's Sad. . .really. . .it is.
who is to say 200mil Nigerians ain't fools
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by bollify(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
jeeqaa7:
I am disturbed.. Does Nigeria have a future?

Saraki on so many levels has failed the integrity test
Dino just proved too that he was a runs man in school who sorted all sortable.
Andy uba purchased a PhD certificate

These men now make laws..

We are doomed ...

I am in tears

Like if you wish Nigeria better than what we are getting
Share if you think its all alright with all the drama

Still not a single like.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Hafeezson(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
If u cheat and escape from world investigation, surely you'll die and met God for ur judgement. For He there is no where to escape
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by daryoor03(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Two clown
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
If it's were developing countries this guy would have resign since, but in this bush called Nigeria we will support him instead of supporting Sahara Reporters that are representatives of the masses.
Nigerians are the problems of their problems.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by numericalguy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
metroblogger:
Senator Dino Melaye wants Nigerians to believe he's unbothered by his certificate scandal.

The Kogi Senator who recently increased his activity on Social Network shared a picture of himself and Senate President Bukola Saraki laughing. He captioned the photo ''No certificate senator and importer. Laughing it out''.

See screenshot below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photo-dino-melaye-and-bukola-saraki.html

Stoopeed OP, Sowore tried to lie on Dino, it didn't stick and Sowore the liar was disgraced mercilessly by Dino. Now you want to try your own luck. Please go back and learn from the master liar called Sowore before you come back.

Dino disgraced Tinubu and sowore who are your masters. Una never plenty reach.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Moheat(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Someone Just reminded me now on twitter that today March 28 is National Scam Day. A day over 15 million Nigerians were deceived to vote for change.

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by 1koboko: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Indirect admission. Probably laughing on how they pulled a fast one on all of us
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Shome36(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I pity the good people of Kogi North that voted Dino to represent them in the Senate

Dino is Clown, and it's a fact.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by fmlala: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
They are making jest of those fools that are supporting them on nairaland
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by numericalguy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jolar101:
If it's were developing countries this guy would have resign since, but in this bush called Nigeria we will support him instead of supporting Sahara Reporters that are representatives of the masses.
Nigerians are the problems of their problems.

Abeg gerarahia. If it were in a sane country, Sowore the liar would have been cooling his feet in a prison cell by now and Dino Melaye would have been N5billion richer.

Sowore and Tinubu have been disgraced mercilessly by Dino and you shameless southwestern cowards are having a heartbreak as a result.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Frederick2017: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just like the man ...nice one Senator Dino
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Gashakachocho(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
The childish Senator at it again! Small pikin Dino!
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by numericalguy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shome36:
I pity the good people of Kogi North that voted Dino to represent them in the Senate

Dino is Clown, and it's a fact.

Cocunut head. Dino is representing Kogi west. Olodo rabata.. Dundee united.

This is how Sowore started by telling small small lies before he grew to become a full blown proffesional liar.
Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jones4190:
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.
I wish most naira lander with reading spirits will read this your comments

Re: Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
dino shud b 23yrs of age! too childish in behavior

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies / Kaduna State Unveils Its New Logo (Photo) / Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49