Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) (55261 Views)

Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Din jazzy, you won't go and marry and be responsible. Tomorrow u will start fooking women without condom and become a serial baby daddy/HIV, see davido, we don't know the disease that's worrying him.

Grow up.
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by catavocat: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
his money.his car.his clothes....
baba god answer
my
call....make i go press my own
bolton..i no say i go hammer so
i fit buy hummer..
for mama....hit like if u belive tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
laurel03:
D banj need to go back to Don jazzy....

go back to him for what? who's bigger than dbanj in his label ? dbanj also gt Bentley o

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by protocoll(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
megrimor:
That's the first stage

Of madness

bros, with this ur display of long madness. u re the real mad man.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Look at yew, is Bentley Bentley? Bentley is Bentley depending on the year which determines the price.

Oya telme the richest African artist undecided

which year , Bentley is Bentley. make then change the name now because of the year... bro I don't believe on those yeye networrth I see on Google.
psquare is number because dey are duo,
dn jazzy is rich too, 2face is very rich and doesn' show off or run after those flashy things... they are okay my bro...
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by obyikye(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oh God, please make me see this kind of period.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by toloohthegreat: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mavins boss and legendary music producer , Don jazzy took to Instagram to show off his Bentley car and jaw dropping swag which he captioned " Red Tuesday. I dey see my period". grin

So what do you think about Don jazzy swag?

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSLscMFjyZ_/

dantamanta kill and die
kabakaba
e e dantamanta kabakaba

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by Josiahdking: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Laugh, laugh & laugh till tears of joy drops from your face.
Follow @officialmallama on
Facebook - Officialmallama
Twitter - @Officialmallama
Instagram - Officialmallama.

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by loomer: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
efilefun:
You no fit get the kain money wey dey hin account make you dey sad, mere thinking of your account balance na to begin smile like goat

No be lie bros,

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Meaning : No woman or MAN should come near his NYANSH or bedroom! grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by zanga420: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
repogirl:
I don't get the joke undecided....... It's crass and not funny. angry
he means things are moving fine for him

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by BBBlaze: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
shocked cool grin cheesy smiley wink c ur teeth like dino waec result
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by DROPIT: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hillarious
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by annnikky(f): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
IpobExposed:
See how he is enjoying because of Buhari
Buhari continue your good works. grin you're the best sir
Hw did ur buhari make him enjoy undecided
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by spayor(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Look at yew, is Bentley Bentley? Bentley is Bentley depending on the year which determines the price.

Oya telme the richest African artist undecided
my dear....psuare
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Philpham:
Din jazzy, you won't go and marry and be responsible. Tomorrow u will start fooking women without condom and become a serial baby daddy/HIV, see davido, we don't know the disease that's worrying him.

Grow up.

Thanks for being concerned about another man's marital status. Ppl cant just mind their business. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Awoo88:

Wetin dey Lafferty you?
**it is pronounced pe like peɪ***
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
laurel03:
D banj need to go back to Don jazzy....
While your whole family need to look for dbanj. Ewu Barrow
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by suarhez: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2017
AJJ17:
Period ?as in I don't get it..Is that suppose to be a joke?
. Nooooo no b joke. Him really. De serious. Shea man de c period ni
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2017
I go slap somebody oh hw this one take make fp
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
repogirl:

aunty y u dey vex? sebi donjazzy b APC ni
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by laurel03(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2017
TeamSimple:

While your whole family need to look for dbanj. Ewu Barrow
i dont talk to bastard like you...
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by peterwale: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
it simply means he is inactive for now, broke or cant do anything for now as in cant help you cus of situation beyond his control not a calamity just normal natural little situation. ask ur girl to explain I beg. i no know book.
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by hertz9te(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
repogirl:
relate the caption to the choice of colour and just maybe you will get it.
Re: Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
laurel03:
i dont talk to bastard like you...

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Cuddles Falz In New Photo / Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.