Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Here is How To Motivate Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here is How To Motivate Yourself (742 Views)

10 Ways To Motivate Yourself By Listening To Motivational Content Every Morning / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / How Do You Motivate Yourself To Approach A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello its Mr. Newbeginning

Recenlty I have been editing other articles and posting them here, not due to the fact I am so lazy to write anymore.. Well, I just want you guys to understand that you knowledge can come from so many places and not one direction...

Here is my advice before you start running for your dreams... Go for knowledge first, before anything, It might be education or ebooks. Whatever..

this is what I told FitnessDoctor before he started his blog

Don't be consistent in your blog because linda Ikeji was consistent, but be consistent because you understand what you are doing and where you are going and where you might end.. Don't be consistently doing the wrong thing and hoping for a change..

To do this you need knowledge..

Here is the artice

Q: I'm a 23-year-old part-time college student. I also work full-time and have a family. I want to start my own business, but sometimes I get discouraged. I'm a dreamer, but as I've read in magazine articles, most entrepreneurs are dreamers. What steps should I take to keep my focus on starting my own business, and how can I stay motivated and not get discouraged?

A: You sound like a very hard-working young person-an excellent attribute for an entrepreneur! I agree that many entrepreneurs are dreamers; they have a vision or dream of what they want to create. Dreams allow us to break out of the confines of our everyday life and enter a world where all things are possible. However, we can't live in a dream world forever. At some point, we must pull ourselves back down to earth and put our dreams into a form that will make us real entrepreneurs.

Like any builder, you must first start with a vision of what you want. But the only way a vision or dream moves from your head to reality is via a plan. Just as a builder draws architectural renderings of the house he or she is envisioning, you, too, must have a plan in order to make your dream a reality.

Begin by writing out what your dream looks like to you. What kind of business do you dream about having? Who works with you or for you? What kinds of products or services do you sell? Why do people come to you and not your competition? Where is your business located? How do you feel working in your business?

As you write about your dream, think about the gap between your dream and reality. What needs to happen to make the dream come true? Decide what needs to be done, in what order and in what timeframe. Write all that down in the form of a checklist tied to timeframes.

Be realistic. Given your situation right now, you have a lot of roles and responsibilities. But keep to your timeline once you make it. As you check off each item on the list, consistent with your timeline, you'll become even more motivated to stay focused on your goals. Celebrate your successes and acknowledge your hard work in order to stay motivated. Continue to read information that's inspiring and encouraging to you, and be open to new ideas gleaned from your reading and contact with other entrepreneurs.

Finally, consider forming your own "Dream Team" of close advisors who can cheer you on and offer advice, and to whom you can be accountable for your progress. This can motivate you to stretch to even greater heights as you reach for the stars.

This article was written by Sharon Keys Seal is a Baltimore-based business, career and personal coach.
and edited by Mr. Newbeginning

If you loved this article then you can follow me by clicking the follow button (don't worry I will follow you back immediately)

I have an article coming up on creating the ideology which talks about those who don't see a way to make money or those who see a way but don't really know how to go about it..

Remember to follow

1 Like

Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shoutout to those that I follow

Emperorking20(m), Equal2DeTask(m), DavidDplaymaker, jworos(m), Epositive(m), fishobi, Divay22(f), alexov(m), wizzakosh(m), CosmeticChemist(m), LUCKIE2014(m), AnodaIT(m), Softorgasm(m), titosantana(m), pdf90(m), itzmejerry, dingbang(m), teepsee(f), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), EyeofHorus, ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(m), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot, Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

5 Likes

Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Epositive(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
cool
Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by dimexy247(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Shoutout to you too bro, I dey hail o

Newbeginnings:

Emperorking20(m), Equal2DeTask(m), DavidDplaymaker, jworos(m), Epositive(m), fishobi, Divay22(f), alexov(m), wizzakosh(m), CosmeticChemist(m), LUCKIE2014(m), AnodaIT(m), Softorgasm(m), titosantana(m), pdf90(m), itzmejerry, dingbang(m), teepsee(f), Aiholi(m), walcut(m), kennedymonk(m), Sambagenius(m), cooljoe(m), EyeofHorus, ANTONINEUTRON(m), jmanity, ClassCaptain(m), Fadedjeans, gykes(m), UnlimitedIfex(m), Pabloosas(m), Deejay1000(m), DozieInc(m), Viking007(m), Smallville10(m), kannyt01(m), frigingawesome(m), queenitee(f), mumumugu(m), eme40rald(f), trueanalyst, saintfellow(m), Julietcutie(f), Harbay0101(m), MatthewDoyin(m), LanreDaMan(m), NevetsIbot, Sensie(f), dimexy247(m), Olasco93, PRISTINEMUSCLES, mikhe2(m), youngestmilly, twentyk(m), soulpeppersoup(m), djkaycee001(m), TheRealestGuy(m), abdeiz(m), ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05
Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by blithe2nice(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Newbeginnings:

thanks Bro.
Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Pabloosas(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sharrout to you too my nigga grin
Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by gykes(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Thanks boss, I'm just seeing this now
Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Shourout to you too bro. Should have replied you long ago but I chop ban.

1 Like

Re: Here is How To Motivate Yourself by Julietcutie(f): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
Newbeginnings:

thanks dear ...shout out to u to

(1) (Reply)

Sex Talk / (photo) Female School Cleaner R Ap€ Student After He Turned Her Down For S*x / Can I Use Juju To Learn A Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.