Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,994 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Should I Be Worried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Worried? (654 Views)

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried? by Blissquare(f): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
i just remarried my old sch mate. i told him how badly my ex treated me. he has been so loving to me and my sons. my worries are that he said his first wife was bad but is it normal to abuse mother of 3 kids on facebook, including her parents? he is always talking bad about her even to strangers. he doesnt send any upkeep to his kids. i pay my own bills but my fear is tht can a good man behave like this? we went to his kids school to visit and he was shouting and embarassing his kids cursing their mom. is he pretending to me or did the wife hurt him badly?
Re: Should I Be Worried? by poshestmina(f): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
If a man can treat his own kids ,his flesh and blood that way ,how much more someone else's kids ?No matter how mad he is with his ex wife ,a responsible and 'loving' man will not transfer his anger on his own biological kids...Be prepared for the worst when love gives way for reality !
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Codeblues(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
You need to understand what u are in now. Manage ur expectations.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Khd95(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who else didnt understand op?
Re: Should I Be Worried? by byvan03: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
I think you just flew from frying pan to fire. He can't treat you any better than he treats his kids and ex wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
<<<<He insults his parent..

<<<<< He Insults the Ex, and would not take care of his kids

<<<<<<<And you think you and your kids will be spared from him?....Very soon he will say he is taking care of a bastard..It will not take much time for him to do the usual dear.. When a man disrespects the parent, you think you will be queen of England in his eyes?

what comes to my mind @ the moment was that funny saying i heard here on Naira land when some guys says the thunder that will strike someone is warming up..or wearing singlet......You really really need to be alert..
Re: Should I Be Worried? by egopersonified(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am already afraid for you. No matter what his first wife did, the joy of having a second chance at happiness with you should douse his anger towards her. And any man who doesn't take care of his kids when he has the finance to is irresponsible.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Blissquare(f): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
He abuses her parents on facebk not mine. He writes loving messages about me on facebook. Even b4 we started dating, he never put his wife or kids picture. He is very loving to me and my sons. I don't mean money wise. I hav a good job but he is there for us morally and socially.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by jashar(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
errr.... good man you say...hmmm

A good person is known by how he treats other people around him when no one is watching.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Out / News: Rccg Pastor. Pastor Olubunmi Philip Ajayi Is Celebrating His 50th Birthday / Importance Of Good Upbringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.