Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life (618 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by FitnessDoctor: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yes, you just heard that right.

Now, what I mean is that beer can prevent most of the diseases that really affect and shorten your lifespan, it also improves your social life by making you more confident to take on the things that hinder you negatively (tell that to a guy trying to gist a girl)

When I say diseases I mean

Heart diseases

According to Italian researchers (così amabile), beer drinkers have a 42% lower risk of heart disease. compared to non - drinkers. Now by beer drinkers I mean moderate beer drinkers.

According to Organicfacts.net

Beer contains vitamin B6, which protects against heart diseases by preventing the build-up of a compound called homocysteine. It has a thinning effect on the blood and prevents the formation of clots, which cause blocks in the coronary arteries.

This Week Giveaway
A big giveaway is happening on Friday, N500 free recharge goes to my subscribers..
But first you have to be a subscriber to participate.. Why wait??
Be a subscriber Now... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Type 2 diabetes

According to Dutch researchers moderate alcohol consumers who began drinking over 4 years were less likely to be diagonsed with type 2 diabetes. This research was pulled from an analysis of over 38,000 male health professionals.

But remember moderate drinking only.

Kidney Stones

Take a bottle of beer daily and you reduce your chances of developing kidney stones by 40%, at least that is what researchers in Finland are saying.

According to them the reason might be that the high intake of the fluid not only makes up for the excessive number of bathroom breaks, but also keeps your kidneys functioning properly.

Here is what more they had to say

Additionally, the researchers say the hops in beer may be responsible for the correlation, helping to slow the release of calcium from bone—which could get reabsorbed by the kidneys as painful stones.

Ebooks Coming Up
My Big Secrets to Lasting Longer in Bed (No herbs, No drugs)
Top Ten Ways to Control Your Erections
How to Get rid of belly fat and get a flat stomach
How to lose weight
Only my subscribers get to receive this ebook.. you can subscriber here now http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

High Blood Pressure

High blood pressure can be responsible for a range of health problems, but beer can lower your risk for hypertension, research suggests.

Did you know that high blood pressure is called the "silent killer"
Because it has no symptoms, so you may not be aware that it's damaging your arteries, heart and other organs
Boosts Your Immune System

The immune system is what fights off infection and boost your body against diseases like malaria.

Beer can boost your immune system to respond faster against infections, according to WHO

Although, the experiment was tested on monkeys, but it can also be linked to humans.

So there you have it, Beer can add more years to your life by preventing this diseases which shorten lifespans worldwide, although it improves your confidence which makes you more positive about yourself and the world and that is a life booster already.

Remember,the daily intake should be at most one alcoholic drink for women and two for men, anything more than that means increased chances of getting cancer, liver diseases and heart disease.

Sharing is caring, so share and tell this to a friend you care about

Now if you excuse me, I am going to grab a beer.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Quickly Tell Them About This On: Facebook, Twitter, instagram
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
na so cool
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by FitnessDoctor: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
na so cool

Wow, you have so many email ... Airforc.e1 or Jud.efc.c
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Wow, you have so many email ... Airforc.e1 or Jud.efc.c
funny question cheesy

Do u see empty peak milk or milo here?
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by FitnessDoctor: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
funny question cheesy

??...
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by jakandeola(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
funny question cheesy

u nd airforce I dont kne who get sence pass
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
jakandeola:
u nd airforce I dont kne who get sence pass
let me tell u

Its me , then airforce , then dog , then pig , then rat , then fly , then shitt , then there is you

Any more questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by jakandeola(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
let me tell u

Its me , then airforce , then dog , then pig , then rat , then fly , then shitt , then there is you

Any more questions?
god purnish u
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u
is he done with u ni?
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by jakandeola(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
is he done with u ni?
dat wy ur girl dump u poor tin. wer ur 18m
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Presh900(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
funny question cheesy
Jude,master of shades
Re: Men! Beer Can Add 7 Years To Your Life by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
CuteJude:
let me tell u

Any more questions?
chai grin epic
Your 18 milla don finish ?

(1) (Reply)

When Nigerians Are Nigerians:my Grandfa Was An Igbo Man & Grandmother Was Fulani / Who Is To Blame? / OH NO! See How Girl Was Ordered To Marry Her Rapist…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.