Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends (1411 Views)

Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by ALAYORMII: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
The publisher of Sahara Reporters has said on TVC that he's hoping Dino keeps his promise of suing them in the US

He's still standing on the fact that Dino's certificate is shady

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by jlinkd78(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
f
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Sketchandcraft(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
So Na dis kpenkele guy dey torment our senator... Na you dey cos sleepless night for Dino and his 24/7 recruited media warriors...

If I catch you eehn you go hear wheen

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Doriana2: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sahara Reporters deserve all the support they can get. It saddens me that some Nigerians support the uneducated thieves in senate. We need to let generations coming know that 'OUR MUMU DON DO'!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Babacele: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
okay. Mr Sinator take the challenge please.
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by smartty68(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Doriana2:
Sahara Reporters deserve all the support they can get. It saddens me that some Nigerians support the uneducated thieves in senate. We need to let generations coming know that 'OUR MUMU DON DO'!

My Dear I concur with you. So sad that the youths are blindfolded that they support and worship criminals. So bad I must say

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by aiir2303(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
smartty68:

My Dear I concur with you. So sad that the youths are blindfolded that they support and worship criminals. So bad I must say
I totally agree with you too

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by SmartchoicesNG: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore is beaten. He should accepted the shame, defeat and humiliation.
He claimed Geography department at ABU offers BSC only..... We discovered they used to offer geography as a B.A degree.... Sowore knew this beforehand​ but deliberately misinformed the gullible public.

He claimed that Dino's olevel was inadequate... And had a poor grade in geography.... Dino presented a completely different result with all at least in c6 grades.

Now he is claiming the ABU VC has been compromised.... Whaat? Sowore deserves a psychiatric check... Seems he's losing it upstairs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by ikaboy: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
God bless Sowore
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by profhezekiah: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dino want to useless himself he ll knw US is nt nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
He claimed Geography department at ABU offers BSC only..... We discovered they used to offer geography as a B.A degree.... Sowore knew this beforehand​ but deliberately misinformed the gullible public.

He claimed that Dino's olevel was inadequate... And had a poor grade in geography.... Dino presented a completely different result with all at least in c6 grades.

Now he is claiming the ABU VC has been compromised.... Whaat? Sowore deserves a psychiatric check... Seems he's losing it upstairs.

Sometimes, you just allow people mumu themselves finish ..

The same people that said ABU offer Bsc instead of BA have shut their mouths ..
They're now saying that the certificate was signed on a Sunday cheesy
Dino has proved that he is a graduate of ABU ..

Sowore, let us ask you one question ..Is Dino a confirmed graduate of ABU or not?

Shame!

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Jabioro: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Where are you coming from?, definitely not from the back.. Go rechecked those records.. so your if your younger ones by tomorrow ask for today's history this is what you're going present.. Ahaaah!!!!.. don't be biased say it as it is from both side..
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
What makes the certificate shady?

I can offer myself to go to ABU and NYSC office to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Dino is a graduate.

..or do you want one on one session with ABU VC?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Jabioro: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:
What makes the certificate shady?

I can offer myself to go to ABU and NYSC office to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Dino is a graduate.

..or do you want one on one session with ABU VC?
Do that as a volunteer nairalander.. who can prove our case beyond the face of internet.. I dey your back like hump ..
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Do that as a volunteer nairalander.. who can prove our case beyond the face of internet.. I dey your back like hump ..

The only thing left to prove there is why the discharge certificate carried Sunday date and I know many of his mates will be cross checking their dates too ..

I know that NYSC camp can open any day.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Jabioro: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:

The only thing left to prove there is why the discharge certificate carried Sunday date and I know many of his mates will be cross checking their dates too ..

I know that NYSC camp can open any day.
Do not stay doubted until every aspect has been proven to be genuine.. my friend leave that thing oo.. Dino certificate no stamina.. just leave it as it is..
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by everozone: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore is a drowning man.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by SIRmanjar(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Doriana2:
Even if Dino the remi impregnator presents his tissue paper as result I will support him.
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Do not stay doubted until every aspect has been proven to be genuine.. my friend leave that thing oo.. Dino certificate no stamina.. just leave it as it is..

Oga, when a professor and VC says it is so, it is so ..

The Senate went faster than the FG(who first opened enquiry into the matter) by inviting the VC.

The VC after giving his word under oath will do everything to protect the institutions' integrity as well as his.

The only thing SR is hanging on is *SUNDAY* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Jabioro: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:

Oga, when a professor and VC says it is so, it is so ..

The Senate went faster than the FG(who first opened enquiry into the matter) by inviting the VC.

The VC after giving his word under oath will do everything to protect the institutions' integrity as well as his.

The only thing SR is hanging on is *SUNDAY* cheesy

The matter get plenty comma..
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jabioro:
The matter get plenty comma..

List the comma make I clear am ..

Dino, you go give me share o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by Jabioro: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
dunkem21:

List the comma make I clear am ..

Dino, you go give me share o cheesy
He has 3credit no English and mathematics, his name were virtually missed from every interface record, his year of graduation, and many that remembered
Re: Dino Melaye: Omoyele Sowore On TVC Trends by dunkem21(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jabioro:
He has 3credit no English and mathematics, his name were virtually missed from every interface record, his year of graduation, and many that remembered

Oga, move to this thread and see that everything has been cleared just as I said it cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3710124/served-same-nysc-set-dino#55048671

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibori's Daughter Erhiatake To Marry Abioye Suenu On Saturday 8th 2017 At Oghara / (photo) May D Lord Guard Our President. / What We Can All Learn From Buhari's Failed Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.