Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! (1133 Views)

My Mum Should Have Disowned Me / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / My Father Disowned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by BaesDiary: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
I met the dude during valentine o, at a spa in Gbagada. He actually came with a gal, but from the look of things, they were not dating, because he admired me while the gal was with him and all that. A while later, the gal left. Then he walked up to me and ask for my digit. I didn't want to give him at first, but dude was adamant. I sha said OK. I gave him and we started chatting on Whatsapp and BBM. He calls some times and I started liking him.

One day, he called me and asked for recharge card. He said he wanted to do an online recharge, but there was no internet connection. I wasn't happy with that, because I hate being a maga, I had never asked him for anything, so I don't understand why he felt it just easy to request for airtime. I sha sent him 500 naira airtime.

Fast forward to 3 weeks, he called me that he was in one lounge, not far from my place. He asked me to come around. I went there. He asked me to order, but I should not buy too much, as he wasn't with too much cash. I pitied him and ordered food and drinks around 8k. He started complaining, saying things like 'was it a crime I invited you over?', 'Will you be able to finish this food?' etc. At this point, I was pissed off, but I remained calm.
I silently ate my food, asked him if he wasn't going to order for his, he said he was fine. As I opened the pack of juice, he took a cup and poured for himself, then he poured another. I was shocked, but I still kept calm. After the meal, he asked about my school and all.

After some minutes, I told him I wanted to leave, and he was like we should go to his place to have a heart-to-heart talk. I told him we could discus it right there, he said he doesn't like discussing future plans in the open. Future lounloun!

I stood my ground. When he saw how adamant I was, he let me be. Then, he asked for a good night kiss. I told him I was already exhausted. Dude flared up and started causing a scene. In his words, 'you chop my money, no wan do me well.'

I was embarrassed. Some dudes came over to ask what was the issue. From their heights, to their body mass, you could tell they were bouncers. He quickly narrated how I 'chopped' his money, but wasn't willing to cooperate.

'Is that so?' The bouncer asked.

I answered in the affirmative. Before they could say a word, I quickly told them how I sent him recharge cards some weeks back. Before my guy could say a word, I busted into tears and told them how I had sent him 10000 naira recharge card, while I only ate 8000 naira food. Dude started screaming curse words.

'Oga, calm down,' the bouncers yell.

'Oya, settle her the remaining 2k,' they ordered.
Dude opened his mouth, no words came out. He mumbled some words, but was met by the stern eyes of the bouncers that screamed 'you wan die?'. Dude became helpless. He opened his wallet and brought out a 500 naira note.

The bouncers wanted to talk, but I told them it's fine. I collected the 500 naira, thanked the bouncers and cat-walked away.

'Stupid gal,' I heard him muttered.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

source: https://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/the-day-my-potential-husband-disowned-me.html#more

Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
oboy see epistle ooooo

Will be back to read wen am bored
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by megareal: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is this real? shocked shocked

I don't believe it.
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Kondomatic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
How can you order for 8k worth of food?
Do you know that 8k can buy a bag of Garri that can satisfy two camels?

Are you a camel?

2 Likes

Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Heavance(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yeye guy, how much did he spend to behave like a kid? I dey owe that babe 3 bottles of Smirnoff, for her sharpness.
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Kentura(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
hahahaha
the heading tho.. how is he your potential husband?
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Homeboiy: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
u self dwy craze
8k food, u won open restaurant?
dude no try sha bt u fall hand
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by samwise99(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
U don mad me finish
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by BaesDiary: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kentura:
hahahaha

the heading tho.. how is he your potential husband?

I was already liking him, thinking we could do long term, all in my head though.
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by BaesDiary: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Heavance:
Yeye guy, how much did he spend to behave like a kid?
I dey owe that babe 3 bottles of Smirnoff, for her sharpness.

Thank you jare,

Hope you won't start drama 'on my head' afterwards too.
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by BaesDiary: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
u self dwy craze

8k food, u won open restaurant?

dude no try sha bt u fall hand

No sir. But the 8k food sef, na to take manage am o!
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by Heavance(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
BaesDiary:

Thank you jare,
Hope you won't start drama 'on my head' afterwards too.
drama as how?
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by greatwhite(m): 1:14am On Mar 29, 2017
8k meal, Interesting. I would love to read the guys side of the story though.
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by BaesDiary: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
greatwhite:
8k meal, Interesting. I would love to read the guys side of the story though.

smiley

Cc: Lalasticlala
Farano
Re: The Day My Potential Husband Disowned Me! by TosinDru: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
This shii doesn't add up

(1) (Reply)

What Your Waist-to-hip Ratio Says About You / Girls With Big Boobs / Take A Look Before You Leap,never Look Down On Anybody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.